♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Sunday, July 10, 2005

Stressed.
Richard just left. Could see that he is rather upset with me. Couldnt concentrate when he was teaching. Not couldnt lar, but the stuffs he taught were CHAO difficult. Sec4 Paper/RGS. You do for me lar. One hour later, I will be setting off for Mdm Shuping's house, for HMT. Last reinforcements before the day comes.
Chinese O Levels Oral on Wednesday
Please dont curse that I will flunk it. I dont want to take Chinese when Im in JC. Thanks(=
Managed to begg him into not giving me Amaths homework for the week cos' of my busy schedule. But I BET he will call my mum and tell her what have I done today. Expected.
PW presentation yesterday. It was great, ESP the Q and A part. Fabulous job people. I was cocking the whole thing through. But I still think it was good aye.
Homed with Gretchy and slept. 830, Physics tution. Moaned to Mrs Sim about my encounter with Chemistry Quiz. Depressed. Ended at 1030pm, and looked for something to eat next. IM FAT (=
Done amaths tution hw by 2 plus. Slept again.
I really need those beauty sleep aye. Eyebags forming, beginning to look hagged. Sad thing.
Didnt really get to play and relax until now. Manage to finish 1 chpt of Chinese Ten Years series for Mdm Shuping at 430pm. WHEEE` Try having my life~
Mum hired another maid, and she arrived today. This makes a family of six. Carys, Carian, Daddio, Momo, Erna and donno whats her name. No time anyway. Ahahas(=
Prayers were answered for both weeks consecutively. WOWW. Loves him.
Till then. Wish me luck//
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]