♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Tuesday, July 05, 2005

My week was filled with tears, tears, nothing but tears.
What is my life so SO unexpected? Why is someone so worthless given so much attention? I tried so hard, and yet nothing was alright for me. Somebody got the reward, someone attained something further from me.
She is not a good person I tell you. And luckily, one person witness this fact too. Im not asking you to agree with me totally, but hey, perhaps one day, you guys might realised Im right please. Through this incident, Im also able to see how hypocritic people are, how fake and silly they are. Ohh yes. They might succeed in making me feel down. BUT HELLO? I have god to back me up. He, my rock and my shelter, will pick me up from all my difficulties and downs. I believe in him always.

Speaking about my faith in god, I really had to thank my Romeo for doing that. Day and night both of us will be praying over the phone, meet up sometimes to pray at the playground and all. The scene was warm and touching. In the past, I admit that God does not even play a part in my life, but hey Im proud to announce that Jesus Christ does now. And all these happen in just a week. Just a short week. And all credits does go to Romeo.
I was telling Althea Bestie the other night, I really hope she is the one that let me discover God. DUH. She did lar, but letting me discover his love is another story you know. And this discovery is not coincidental, its so preplanned. I cant explain this discovery, when time comes, it does. So dont ask me how. I dont know how to explain please.
Whenever Romeo pray for me, I will tear. Often, touched by her sincerely and her faith in the Lord(= Im lucky Mrs Sim is also a Chirstain. I remember crying so badly on Wednesday! I was so lonely and down. I cried non-stop, I didnt realise that crying doesnt solve the situation, so she prayed for me. Everything was so warm and cosy. Really.
How I wish God can help those that are really problematic, allow them to realise and comprehend that hurting others isnt a way to live life. ESP those hypocrtites, I feel like stabbing them hard with my dagger hidden behind my back. OOPS. Isnt this also known as backstabbing? :P Glad you know it is.
As for my case, its up to the * lar. I just hope that * will be led by a group of responsible leaders. It must prosper you know. I wont allow it to downfall.
I WONT allow it to happen.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]