Wednesday, July 27, 2005
HURHUR.
Everything was over so quickly, and I so happen to miss blogging today. HEH. Anyway, back to the topic larrr. Sec4 farewell! AHH. So sad. Somehow, I think that this year's items are the best lar. ESP the Sec 1s, can really see their efforts and all. Sec2s leh... HMM. Was very welldone with a touch of creativity. HAHA. I think the Sec3s failure lar. Sang one song with a powerpoint presentation. HEH (=
I think the New Committee members are really cool lar. And hopefully we all will all be able to work hard and bring choir to a higher height. HEH.
The biggest headache now is. Jeanne and I were both working hard to think of ways to fork out $120000 for our overseas next year. Its really a big sum lar, but we have to do it. Going overseas is the Choir's dream. I wanna go, but I dont think I will be able to. *Peeks at my report book* Touches chin.
Whahas. Suddenly felt like blogging abt my new gd friend.
I think she is really very nice lar. I dunno but I really think that she is nice leh. *Who doesnt think that their friends are nice?* But this time round, I felt that I really had made a right choice. Somehow. Both of us appreciate each other, except for the unneccessary suannings sometimes lar. SHEESH. I remembered praying for a good and true friend to god a few weeks ago. Could my prayers be heard? I hope.
Dear MR JESUS. Thank you so much.
Silly. Im waiting for her to msg me. Despo lar.
Anyway, I really hope that I wont fail more then 3 subs this term. As in, I have to do well, otherwise something will really happen. *YOU know right? So pray for me. WHEY. you promise to go cut hair with me ok. So you better meet me after HMT on Friday, otherwise you will get it from me. Pour acid on your face, and I see how you tell me that you got the assests to WHAT LOR. Anyway, my friend as in THAT friend, Thanks for being with me always. I LOVE YOU MANN (=
Anyway, I also thanked God for giving me such a cool partner/chicken and Laogong. HEH. Its like, she is cool smart pretty and all lar. Really thanked God for making everything so smooth and sound for me, except my CCA. I think something is wrong leh. Thank you Darl, Thank you EXpartner for the encouragements. Thank you BESTIE for that sms last night. Though I only saw it this morning, but I know at least you DO think about me. HAHA. Maybe one day I should intro you to my new friend soon. HAHAHA *Sniggers*
God, please allow my paths to be smooth and carefree. I pray that I can do my best in EVERYTHING, and that nothing could stop me from prospering and advancing further to glorifying your name. In Jesus' name I pray. AMEN.
Written by; ♥cariann