Monday, June 06, 2005
To My Bestie (=]
HEY YOU.Ahahas. You know who you are. Though I know you wont be reading this entry this week. But then I just wanna type it out now.
Im so sorry for everything. REALLY. I dont wish to throw my temper at you always, but sometimes I just cannot control myself. Well, just blame that you are too lovable lar. Lols. Sometimes I keep asking myself, what is true friendship. I am really keen to know whats it. You know I cherish you so much, but then I dont seemed to be getting the same thing back. Its like so one-sided! And I dont wish this to happen. Certainly not.
Perhaps Im too senstive, perhaps I expect too much from you. Perhaps we aint made for each other, I dont know. Somehow it seemed to be this way. I beg to differ, but it seemed to be a reality now dearr. What must I do. Really what must I do? To be honest, I have ever thought of giving this friendship up. I am too tired to keep up with everything. WOW. Its been 7 months. How time flies? Those rubbish are over, and now its just purely friendship. Serious. And perhaps its only purely friendship that make me not so devoted in trying hard to communicate? I guess so. But then you should also play a part in it yeahs?
For now, we can only pray to God and ask for the answer. Perhaps one day, both of us could be led to the answer. Till then. ALWAYS TAKE CARE. LOVE YOU!
Written by; ♥cariann