Friday, June 24, 2005
Richard Guy threw me with tons of Variations and Graphical Qns that are meant for GEPS. Its not that I dont wanna do and kept complaining, but the fact is, I couldnt do it. But I will try my best of course. Thank you =)
Haiz. Suddenly came online to blog, felt so, I dunno how to explain. Im so sad. I felt so alone. I need someone by my side now. I wanna cry into someone's shoulders, I want to bite that person's shoulder, I want to have a good sounding cry. Im sad. I really am. Who understands how I feel? NAH. Nobody. Honestly, my only friends during the holidays are mostly my tutors and Hj as well as my Romeo. HAHA. You know who you are aye? LOL. I have yet to think of a fine surname to go with ur splendid name. Ahahas. Ok, sorry if I didnt address the others. Im leading a life comparable to a loner, comparable to someone thats living in the dark dungeon, in a dark cave. Where have all my friends gone too. Or perhaps I didnt contact them as Ive not been logging in frequently, and even if I do, I dont sign in msn. I just em' living a loner's life larr. WTH. I think Im pmsing now.
My life is so rubbish, so unpredictable, so nonsensical. I cant get a grip of myself at all!
You have hurted me once again. I dont know how am I suppose to face you in future. Whats the problem with you, flirting seemed to be your best game aye? You only like to see me being jealous thats all. Get it clear, I wont let you overwhelm my already built confidence and mentality.
Received a call from *, only know how to shout and wail. HAIZ. Dont do that in future aye? Chill. I know hurted emotions cant be controlled and healed, worst if that person is someone whom you respect. I will try to accomodate aye? But dont get the wrong idea please.
My sickness will never be healed//
Written by; ♥cariann