♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Friday, June 17, 2005

Mr Richard Guy threw me with 40+ questions worth of Exponential, Logarithm and Indices yesterday. And one of the papers was taken from ACS(I) GEP/1991 He damn zai, burdened Ms Tham with this kinda stuffs. Never mind, I do for him. Shall write everything nicely on pieces of foolscap paper. One thing I hate about intensive Amaths tution is, I have to use at least 20+ pieces of paper for it, and please I haven counted the number of rough papers being used. Thank you. He is damn pro abt everything, some engineer that quitted his high paying job to earn money ahh? Now I finally understand why are his fees that HIGH too.
-__-''
Now let me talk about Mrs Sim my Physics/Chem tution teacher. SHE IS DAMN CHIO PLS. Though she is already married. Im waiting for her to arrive now yeah. Scribbling everything down here. LOLS. She is from RGS then Hwa Chong JC. How smart can both of my teachers get. So for example if Im a tution teacher next time, how am I suppose to answer my students? HAHA. Ms Tham is from PLMGSS then *SOME LAN TERTIARY SCHOOL* Throw my face only lar, and this explains why I SO do not intend to work when Im studying. Wanna go over to my Kampong to study when Im 19. USA HERE I COMEEE` So next time when Carian is working right... Ok I shall do a little script lar.
Reporter of CNN: HELLO Ms Tham. Firstly, I really must thank you for taking some time from your busy schledule to attend this little conversational interview with us at CNN.
ME:No problem, its my pleasure
CNN: May I know why do you want to take up Medicines when you are applying over to SPIKEDHAIR University?
ME: Regarding this, its a long story. But I had a passion to study about human health as young as I was in Primary6

CNN: So may I assume that your monthly wage is as high as US10000?

Me: Ahahas. Yes, you can assume that way.

End of conversation.

Sadly, after my Chem I was given another 103qns from Chio Mrs Sim and some open endeds for Physics, all due next week. How am I suppose to study for my HMT? DIE. Everything is just so perfect. Gonna go to Angeline's house in an hour's time to do some Chem thingmajigs. At night I have another tution from 8-10. I really do NOT have anymore time le. JIAYOUS CARIAN.
Outing with HJ.BF that day. She bought a Ripcurl bag, a matching wallet, did manicure... I could only get myself one shade and dunno what. She is so damn rich lar and I have to scrimp. LOLS. What to do if you have tution classes day and night, even if my parents aint bankrupt, I would also feel the ache for them. Spending so much for me this month. Nth to say, the only way I could baoda them is to get good grades and dont spend anyhowly. But I still have my Mummy giving me money whenever I need, its not as if I have to beg at the streets. So actually its not so bad lar. Momo still wanna go for some SPA thing, waste money lar mummy.
Ok well, Im so gonna be a good girl, but I will be a little uncomfortable not spending money like turning on the tap, haiz. Everything has to change. Everything
Even you and me.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]