Saturday, April 23, 2005
YAWNS. YAWNS. YAWNS.Tution is really getting boring to me now. Its either I have lost the interest in studying or is it because the teacher has been teaching irrelvent stuffs lar. Trust me. Its either one lar.
Feeling rather out of sorts nowadays. YAWNS. Super high during tution, not sure why too. Just bored, and I tend to feel high when I am bored. Missed * so much. Haven been hearing and seeing much of * recently. Is this pure Lolness or siaoness. I am not sure why too. HAIZ. Had been spraining all parts of my body lar. First was my darling wrist, then my thigh, then my ankle and now my chest hurts. HURHUR. I have breast cancer larr. Whahas. Went to the doctor's, HURHUR. He said that I am under stress and depression. WELL. I always am. Since my life is so URGHH. UNpredictable. HOR Althea? Lols. YAWNS.
Oh yes. Here to thank some people for those presents ahh.
Althea BESTIE cum Girlfriend cum Valentino cum SHUAIS` for her lolli and her sweetiee letter, though she put the word "HA!" Next to the word darling. Just trying to be funny larr you. BOX you up.
YOU. I will return it back to you soon. I dont want it, and rest assure, I wont open it up. NEVER EVER.
Alynn Kingg and Charis Hammy+Babyface for the bears through speedpost. And Hammy for the last minute chocolate and card you added later. I LOVE YOU GUYS LARRR`
Guifeng DARL for the box of bear.
Jayne Partner for the cow handphone holder! LOVABLES. That is what I have been yearning to get lar.
Kerriann TWINNIE, Rongjing, Gretchen, Meranda and Hazel CRUSHIE for the bottle of perfume! AND Twinnie for the additional chick softtoy, Rongjing for the candle X)
Lauren for that mug!
Shelley NUER for that box of dunno what, I haven open.
Lynnette Bestie for that Doggy softtoy
Vivien EXpartner for the beautiful photoframe
Celine for that shirt, I haven open either. But I guess its nice! Jiaqun for that card you made
Carolyn for that dunno what X) Helena for your two presents. haven open oso. HURHURAnn for the dunno what oso.
Mings GOR for that spongebox thingy.
Huijuan Bestie for that dunno what oso.
YOU. For those flowers. Whahas. Thats about all I guess. And those smses from all my chummies larr. THANKS. THANKS. THANKS.
YAWNS
Met Ms Tan, MS Hazelin and Ms Ting at Heartland today with Gretchen and Hazel today. HURHUR. Ms Tan told me something that our class this year is very disgusting. HOOHOO. Yeahs. We are very... mischievious. We see things people do NOT. And we play with things people dont. OHOOHOO. Here goes, Ms Ting drew the cross section of the mountains and the location where the rivers are located. And somehow her drawings appeared rather RA, and the entire 3A2 was like giggling, and poor Ms Ting catches no ball, only soon after. HA. WE are SICK. Yeahs, and there are cases which Darl actually played with condoms? -__-''' She just wanna be funny lar. So everyone was there, and she actually opened it up and laugh? I was like wait wait wait, let me measure. HAHA. Its about 20cm according to my handy dandy ruler. Somehow she can just turn out honeay about it, when I dont even feel anything leh. HMMMS. Ohh yeahs. Then we actually read the instruction book on how to use it. HURHUR. And in conjunction of our thingmajigs, Ms Koh actually talked about Premarital Sex? -__-''' I really dont get some points she say lehs. Maybe I am still RATHER young and innocent. Trust me, other girls are worse. I am considered as ignorant already, since I am those that goes home immediately after school type, so what do you think mann? YAWNS.
Everyone is such a sweetie nowadays, while some others are acting seriously weird. HMMS.
YOU. I find it much easiler to relate to you nowadays. How do you feel? Thank god for allowing this to happen. This is what true besties should be acting. Loves.
YAWNS. I am tired. LOL. Shall come back soon. This weekend got rather little homework ahhX)
Written by; ♥cariann