♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Sunday, April 17, 2005

Please do not read this part of my blog. Its nothing about criticism, but rather about my feelings. PLEASE I BEGG. DONT read it. Its super depressing` It may send you off... Like what am I feeling now. Nothing but depression and a heavy heart...ilu.
To YOU. I am so sorry. I am awfully sorry. I didnt mean to hurt you THAT way. I know its for me. YES. All for me. And yet, I pulled a long face just now. I just wanna apologise to you. But I guess you might not accept it. As in, even if you accept it, it will be super vague and surface. I know you love me. But then. I really dont wish to have it today. Its somehow intruding my plans. Guess my attitude is really bad nowadays, I cant seemed to be able to control myself. I kept flaring up so easily. ESP at you and Carys. I just dont know whats happening. Curse the strawberry season perhaps? PMSING? Ahahas. So many things happened recently, and I really hoped that I will be involved in it. I really want to play a part in it. But I dont seemed to know whats happening. HAIZ. I should be stripped off my post. Seriously. I seemed to be the worse banyang in my class and all. As in. Not setting a good example and all. I know I just sucked to the core. I really do. Nothing about me is good and perfect. I have neither brains nor looks nor anything. Its not that Im pessimistic, BUT HELLO. I am just stating several facts about myself. I dont selfpraise, but I selfsuan. I dont see why we should go around praising ourselves. Perhaps selfcritic helps to improve oneself? I hope it does. So yes. My birthday is over. BY HER. All gone. NO more. Not a drip. I am officially 15. Happy? NAH. I am not. This isnt what I expected, and yet YOU dont seem to know. You think its a happy happy affair. But I dont think so. I am 14. I have my plans. Not to gala gala outside, but I really do have some others. Perhaps you should practise some respect for others.
I dont know what am I talking about. But whatever the matter is. Happy Birthday to ME.
My birthday is on 16 April 2005 this year.
Not the usual 20th April 2005.
Speechless.
I really am.
I love you. I really do. Please give me your deliverence. Your help and your love. Amen.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]