♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Saturday, April 02, 2005

I just dont understand you larrr. Everything seemed to be so wrong. I think I just have to giveup, as what Mooleh had said. I dont need a _____to survive. Yupsyups.
I ain selective dearr Mooleh, I just want to be safe, surrrounded with love thats all.
Simple.
Gee. I dont seem to get what I want after thousand of years. How shameful -__-'''


Haven been blogging for a long time due to the amount of work and stress I have been facing. Ohh Wows. I had been suffering from a throat infection for like a week and it ain getting any better. Gobbling on lozenges aint any help at all. I tell you huh. This aint any simple sore throat ok? I have difficulty eating, drinking and speaking, let alone SING? Laadeedaa. And my Syf competition is like in a week's time. GOLLY. Every morning when I wake up, there will be this sharp protruding pain at the bottom of my throat there. Hmms. you know at your gullet there? OUCH. I cant even drink water please. So I will have to survive on milk everyday in order to make myself full? Lols. No wonder my weight is increasing. I AM OBESE LARRR.

Went to S.C.H today. Sang. He walked out on us for a simple reason. We made him disappointed and sad. I guess panickicity too, the days are drawing nearer. We didnt show much enthusiam towards singing, including me I could say, busy scratching my hair cos its contaminated with green dyes and sweat. HAHA. Was the cheerleader with some other people and my darl Guifeng. ROCKS. Dyed our hair green, wearing some Begger Sect shirt HEE. Joking about the shirt arhh. Then wore FBT with a piece of cloth tied around. We look like some beggers in Orchard larr. Or can I say, Chinatown? HEE. Warned by Ms Tan and Ms Ang to stop cheering. Ms Ang even walked all the way from the Competitor stand to where I was to scold me. HEE. SORRY MS ANG! Hmms, she said that if I continue to cheer she will take me out of SYF. GEE. Cos I told her I signed up as a cheerleader(BEFORE I KNOW WHEN THE SYF COM STARTS). I promised her that I wont shout too much. But I guess I kinda broke my promise. I disappoint her larr. SORRY. And now guess what, I spoke to my mom, and my voice suddenly turned out manly. HAHA. It went hoarse. HUOKAI to me mann. 'Em having serious sorethroat plus fever. Pfffs. Tomorrow still have choir. Had to memorise BADAI by tonight. I am sick lar. Sunburnt too.
Ke Ti Ka Ba Dai Me Lan Da
Me Ga Men Dung Ki Lat Meng Ge Le Tar
Di Te Ngah Om Bak Me Lan Da
Ha Ti Ta Kut Ber Ge Me Tar

Some extracts from Badai. Erms, A song to do with Tsunami. Lols. Ohh yes. Something really maluating happened to me that day. Somehow my stoopid hands aint very trusty on Tuesday or Wednesday. I bought this plate of thingy with Erge, then she walked away and I was like holding the plate only cos she volunteered to help me get the spoons. GUESS WHAT. After walking a few steps, the entire plate just topple and crush. I was like jumping on the spot? HAHA. To make matters worse, lemonjuice was there too. Pfffs. So from that day onwards, I taitai larr, sit at the table and wait for people to serve me or buy food that is light, lest I might drop it again. I think I am so weak, I even need erge to help me carry my schoolbag please? =P

Got into so much problems nowdays. YOU LAR. Go and cry, now your * dont have good impression of me. Haiz. Its like, I didnt do anything lorr. Pffs. Its not my fault that you cry, you have to learn to be strong. Since you know you aint going to get what you wanted might as well just give up. Cause the matter is wrong. And I wont give in. Not for this, at least. I am not mean. I am just well, nonchalant about this.
My hair is super long le. Haiz, but have to ren until next week after SYF. Cause this time I am maybe going to change my hairstyle, and I am afraid it might look super weird and the judges will end up laughing at their seats instead of paying close attention to our pitching. HEE. WAS SO SUPER TEMPTED to take a picture of somebody todae. HEE. Cause Crush asked me too, to make somebody jealous, then Crush was like, Never ask you to take with her larr, just take her back view. THEN I was like, nono. I wanna take with her. HAHA. GEE. Speaking about serious backstabbing? Whoohoo.
* is so cute mann. Kept looking at * picture. GEE. Couldnt get enough of it mann. I am madd and obsessed le larr. Here it goes again. At least for this case, I know I am * not *. CONGRATS TO CAE. HEE.

My birthday coming le. HEE. So happy, but its like 2 weeks plus to go. Hope that it will be a great one. HEE. I cant stand * just get out of my sight please.

I love you. Now and forever`

20 APRIL HORS *BEAMS*
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]