♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Yupyup. I need to clarify some stuff here. To the Royal Balls Family. HEE. You guys know who you are X)
Firstly, I am aware that you guys are rather pissed off with me cause I appeared to be a PSK. But seriously saying, I am very sorry and I dont mean to at all. ESP this year, I have been getting many comments that I PS you guys. But honestly I really dont mean to. Its just that I have many stuffs happening around and I guess I let my emotions run wild sometimes. I have to say darlings, I am not attention seeking or ego or whatever. I am sad when you guys said that. I -__-''' please. Haiz. Yes. Here I am to apologise. Give me another chance yeahs? Thanks X)

Yes. Have been going for Choir practises for like almost everyday. Couldnt have the chance to really stay up later to do anything I want. HAIZ. I used to like Choir, but now. NAHS. Clues: Not because of the practises, but the people instead. Biasity I can comment. Its seriously not my fault mann. You guys why? HAIZ. Today Mr Jusof very nice. Whahas. Let us watch some VCDS of concerts of Charlotte Church and Some Oscar Awards. We are suppose to learn how to open our mouths like them mah. HEE. Then there is this guy(Charlotte's Partner in 1 song) DIAO I like him cann? I think he is SO cute. But sadly, nobody agrees -__-''' Because in the beginning there is no volume mah. Then I couldnt hear my darling sing lar. THEN when Mr Jusof return back with the remote I go and ask him to replay that song, so that I can hear my darling's voice -__-''' ABIT girly lar. WELL? His voice haven break yet lar. HEE. Then Ms Tan abit extra let us hear some Gamelan and Angkung thingy. Like so totally out of point lar. BUT THEN. Thanks mann. HEE. Then Mr Jusof left his Digital Cam with Klara and she went ard taking pictures. WHAHAS. She said she wants to take a picture of me singing with my mouth BIG. Mann. She took it lar. I am so scared she used it for something silly or something. YIKES. Byebyes reputation. Then took pictures with Neri, Janice... Yahs. After that lunched with The Ballies. Home.
Oh GOLLYFISH. My handphone is seriously out of order or something. STOOPID. I have to slam it down against
concrete walls and floors EVERYDAY without fail. Ahahas. Althea was like helping me slam it against the wall yesterday. Then I threw it down the floor at least 3 times when I was walking. Whahas. Cannot stand it lar. It requires a little shock in order to work well lar. So, it has to be thrown regularly. HEE. And GEE. It is so spoilt now. CONGRATS CARIAN. *pats on the head*
Yes. Went out with Althea yesterday after choir, and this time we really crapped and the entire
thing is really so casual and all. WHICH is what I want. Rather then pre-planned trips. HEE. Not sure which one she prefers lar. WHAHAS. Then we took neos and bought matching earstuds. WHEY! To those people. DONT be jealous. Maybe if you bribe me or sth, I might sell mine to you, it is rare ok. WHAHAS. I am so NICE X) CRAZEE girlfriend likes to take neos with funny actions. HAIZ. Totally opposite from her? SHE IS MADD LAR. Whahas. Yesyes. Then did Physics together in the middle of the night. HEE. WHEY. Do Chemistry with me soon yeahs and Amaths. WAH. Cannot stand it. So difficult pls. HA. This is one of the pros of having a smart bestie. HAHA. I am not THAT stoopid ok. *Cannot let her claim all the credits* SNIGGERS.
Ohh yes. I always laugh in choir. COS, we were like talking about her and she is like just ard us and everyone was like teasing her and everything. HAHA. Celine said she made her shout * when they were walking the dog. FUNNY ISSUE please.
Yesyes. I am so excited! My birthday is coming even though its like 1 month plus more. -__-'''

Never cease to worship you`
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]