Sunday, March 13, 2005
Whoosh-
I dont think anybody can be as depressed as me. Haiz. I didnt do well for this term. Well? Just have to admit that I was rather distracted in the starting part, but then now I am not. But what for? The term is over, 20 percent is off. 40 percent more. I am going to see how am I going to die this year with all my nonsense. I regret. I regretted liking you. Its such a waste of time and effort. But guess I think everything is over. People. Listen to me. Whahas. I am serious about it ok. Dont come telling me dont fake or something. I can just squeeze your head and rub it with salt or concentrated acid. Whahas. Stupid Kendra just refuse to believe that I am not a PB. So you think you are so cool lar. Anyhow give people labels. HEHS. I repeat. I am not a PB or a PL. I am nothing. Kendra you rock man-__-'''
Stoopid Kendra kept dragging me near her to listen to her secret about her AHEM, then I said something, for a few times she will agree with me, then after that she will just start abusing me man. SUCH AS. Knocking my head, puching my head and even rubbing her hand on my hair. And worse still, she ate this salted thing lor, and yes. She ruffled my hair ON PURPOSE. Pls lar comrade. Be more wenrou to me cann? Treat me as a punching bag huh? TSKS. But had fun lar. Kendra is super slack please. I have to nag at her to finish up her assignments? Then she said I can be her naima. Like wth? Its for your own good lar. HAIZ. Silly. Shermaine said that PLMGSS is better than Xinmin?-__-'''
Heard something from Helena. Haiz. Sad story. But I didnt ok. AIYOHS. Then this Joyce lar go and anyhow anyhow. Now people so sad le lar. Also dunno what to do. ROCKS please. I think Im having communication breakdown with my juniors or something. Mann. Ok, lets flip the page... GEE. Darl and I had a fight today, and its also because of communication breakdown.
To darl: *If you are reading this* You know who I really am right? I have always shared whatever good stuffs with you, what more about ***? I really hope its over, and there are no doubts between us, because seriously I have no intention of faking you about ***, when I cant even hear what you are trying to say. Please, be more careful in ur words arhh. Silly darl. Loves. I am sorry X)
So funny mann.
Haiz. Today had to pack all my books in a box and its like raining? GOLLYFISH. Then ER-GE was sicked, so I asked Peilin to shelter her, while I walk under the rain, and the box is like so heavy? Er-ge is suppose to be my bodyguard de lar, as in, help me carry schoolbag and dictionary on normal school day, then now its like, I am on my own? I am so weak mann. I think I better go carry weights or something. My strength huh. *shakes head* Even she herself is complaining. Meibanfa. Didi no strength mahs. HEE X)
Yes. Going for some special church service with Shuais this Sunday. Yesyes. You better be glad hor, cause its like, I have to pluck up my courage and ask and all this kinda dingdongs. So yes. I have a feeling the day will be great. WHAHAS. Of course lar, got me around. HEE. So yeahs. Till then, I shall fill in more. Ohh yes. I shall bring Stubby along. If I could remember. HEE. Valentino Present! X)
Ohh yes. I am gonna have choir from Mon-Fri. Whahas. Have to reschedue everything, including our Tuesday trip Althea! Ohh mans. Nvm. We still have tons of time to shangliang. GD GD GD. YAWNS. I am so tired. At my mum's office now, cause her boss isnt around, and Darl, that means I cannot get to see Angel, cause she is on a cruise trip. Saddening huh? HEE. I have her hp number leh! Well. Gonna order alot of food to eat, cause erms, its the company paying mah. So yeahs. EAT ALL I WANT. WHAHAS. Office resources are free mah. So must make good use of it. HAHAS. Then might be popping over to get my eyebrows done, ehhs. Then hopping over to Isetan for a private sale for members. GOLLYFISH. HEES. So exciting` Ok, so now I am like happily waiting for my milk tea to arrive. HAHA. Joyce was right, I can boss people around. Whahas. No lar. GEE. Shall I buy some apple pie? Ohh manns. Carian is gonna be fat after the holidays, because I have no moltivation to lose weight lar. I love FOOD X)
My birthday is coming! So excited mann. HEE. Neri was like yours is on April right? So why are you so excited? HELLO mann. My birthday is a major event this year, aside from SOMEONE'S lar, which I dunno when it is. HA. Was SO happy man yesterday, I guess Darl is too! Its like after so many donkey years, she finally get to talk to AHEMS and sit near HER. GEE. I am happy for her. Then as for me. WHAHAS. Someone was looking for me. HEE. Shallnt elaborate. Althea refused to go with me lar. Then I have to give up this beautiful and memorable chance. SEE your bestie is so selfless. WHOOOOSH` Silly.
Guess the week ended off well for all of us, esp Guifeng Darl and good o me. HEE
Till then. *My milktea has arrived. I said I want ice de, then he give me hot de. HE GOOD. Whahas.
Loves people. LOVE`
Written by; ♥cariann