♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Monday, March 07, 2005

SHH.

Dont make any noise. But my blog song is like so noisy. Whahas X)

I need the peace. Everything seemed to be so hectic. So noisy. I cant stand noise a teeny bit.
My house is so noisy. Everything seemed to change drastically after the birth of my lovely sister. Mann. The pens in my pencilcase are always missing, and today, my Chanel cologne was like lost by her, and I happen to like it alot. Everything was ruined. Just with a minimal amount of strength. RAHHH+

I tried to keep my mouth shut. Very shut. My mother helped. But still, something is wrong. This feeling I cannot explain. I tried turning in to friends, but what do I get in the end. Nothing. Darl asked me why didnt I go to her. I wanted to. But do you think you guys will understand? Having a sister so young, aint easy at all. You have to give in to everything. I mean. Yupps. I know you guys out there must be scolding me, why carry grudges over this petite matter? Your sister is still young blahs.. But dingdongs, its like, I was the only child for like 14 years then suddenly like? KAABOOM. Changes and more changes. Learn something from my mother today. She went to this fortuneteller with my dad introduced by her client today. That guy advised me to go abroad. Because more opportunities are there for me or something. My mother was rather believing to it. So yeahs. Starting to do plans and all. I might have to leave very soon. Depending on the enthusiam of my momo and daddio. I am scared. I have so much in Singapore. I dont want to give it up! I mean, not so soon. Ok, I am so out of point. I suddenly have this "I love you spirit" Life is so precious, you never know when you can just drop dead in the streets because of a super bad heart attack or kidney failure or whatever. Went to the doctor. HAIZ. Sad news. Dont wanna lament. I just wanna hide in the cupboard and dont come out. Maybe it isnt that bad lar, just have to taste bitter moments in my life for now. But would it be for long?-__-'''
Life seemed to be so bumpy for me. Wherever I go, there are rocks and stones lar. When can I ever find a desirable person that is able to share my troubles? One that cares for me, and not befriend me for some ulterior motives. I mean. HAIZ. Sad to say. I know of people doing that to me. Somehow from someone. Whats the point of doing that. I am devasted. Sad and all. There are some questions I am still pondering over
1. What is love?
2. Why is it hurting?
3. Why am I always hurt in the end?
4. Can I be feelingless.
UHDUH. I am so lame. Haiz. Nobody understands how I feel. I am just living in my own world. Sheesh
-__-'''
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]