♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Sunday, March 20, 2005

Gollyfish X)

Ok, I am here to blog, in the middle of the night? Lols.

Just very pissed off today, by certain matters. ESP that. I cant say, cause I cant bring myself to say it, so folks please assumed my state of anger. Lava could be seen emitting out from me, and soon it will solidify and become composite volcanoes and these will be known as pimples. Whahas. I have been suffering from bad outbreaks lar, and the worse thing is *drumrolls* SCHOOL IS REOPENING. Ladeedaaa. GEE. My specs are so cloudy and wet. Whoops. I shouldnt use the word cloudy, but white precipitate? Whahas. Use sodium hydroxide solution or aqueous ammonium to dissolve the hydroxide precipitate. HAHA. The medicine haven been giving any effects. I wanna complain. Guifeng darl go with me yah. *angry mann* I dont like THAT lunatic doctor. Madd de. Forever crapping nonsense -__-'''

SUPER pissed with this particular person. So pervertic. Ask questions also no need to ask until so direct right? Admit also no need to like that right. You really scared me off man. Eepps. The world is scary, or is it I am too timid? You seemed to know so much about me mann, and thats scary. VERY scary, just imagine a person RAHHHS. Ok nvm. Its ok. Carian has to learn to grow up. Whahas.
Threw my temper at bestie again. As in not only her lar, SORRY to Benedict and the others. HAIZ. Just depressed plus super stressed lar. Just imagine having so many stuffs to happen in just one day. SUPER scary. I am not what I am seen to be alright. HEE.

School is reopening soon. GEE. Thats so soon. Smart gor still have another week to go. As in, Raffles Institution rocks please, two weeks of holidays? PLMGSS also want! Wait long long mann. Might be getting my handphone tomorrow, or rather later this day. HEE. Its Sunday lo. And according to my darling King, its some Palm Sunday, dont even know what the dingding it was. HAHA. Wells. Then she go and tag bestie's blog, also dunno for what. Haiyoh. Hurhur.

To my Alynn King and Jillian Grandpa :))
Thanks for being by my side just now. Thanks. The words you guys said to me really calmed me down by alot. Thanks mann. I love you guys mann. HEE. And Jillian, continue to send those pictures to me, its so NICE MANN. Well, what to do, you are goodlooking mann. So dont say you ain alright. Trust me mann X)

Yesyes. Must thank Joyce here. ERMS. She treated me to Geleto Icecream, instead of Zinger. HAHA` Speaking of extortion mann. Juniors. GO FAR FAR AWAY FROM ME. I demand treats any old how. HAHA. Then used her camera to take pictures, haha. She was my cameraman for today, and I felt so bad, but she wants my pictures mah. HAHAHAHA. Thanks mann. Hope that PC wont end so soon yeahs? HAHA.

Everyone is so funny lar. ESP * and * just make me giggle and laugh till I roll 20 rounds on the ground. HAHA. I am so fat now, and I hate Saturdays, only know how to make me fat sia. Ok, Jillian is so funny. Whahas. Ok mann. Have to go sleep its 3 plus already. Nono, before I sleep I wanna read my Two of a Kind. Still kinda attracted by the beauty of the Olsen Twins, I think they are HOT. Whahas. Ehhs. And those so ruoma kissing or hugging scenes just turn me on. WHAHAS. I am pervertic. HEE. Loves.


YOU. DONT ever cry for me. Its NOT worth it alright? Silly girl.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]