Saturday, March 05, 2005
After so many tests and quizzes for this week, now its the time for..*drumrolls* MORE questionaires. HEE X)
1. What color is most reflective of you?
- Black and Blue. Its so ME? Haiz. Feeling so depressed and all. PMSing I guess. Cannot be lar.
2.What song are you playing now?
- Canon in D by the Vienna Boys Choir. WhahasX)
3.What color top are you wearing?
- Blue. My fave shirt. HEE.
7. Do you want a baby?
- HUH -__-''' I certainly wont mind having a baby SISTER.
15. Who was with you?
-Now or when? Just now was Kendra, Shermaine and Cheryl. HEE.
16. What was the last movie you watched?
- Erms. The Incredibles. Like last year? Ehhs.
17. Who do you dislike most at this moment?
- Someone. But I cannot make myself hate her. She is my friend afterall. Well?
18. What food you wanna eat right now?
- I just want to lick a lollipop now. ARGGHHS. I have a sweet tooth. *Dings*
19. Did you dream last night?
- How about this afternoon? X)
20.What was the last tv show you watched?
- Soccer Match. HEES.
21.What is your fav. piece of jewelry?
- My earrings. Thats the only valuable thing on me. Whahas.
24. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
- Ehhs. Im from an all Girls School leh.
25. Write a song lyric that's in your head?
- Our love is so strong, but why carry on without me? -Everytime By Britney Spears.
27. Who was the last person who met you?
- Kendra and Shermaine. Whahas. Stoopid Kendra I will remember what you say to me lor. HEE.
29. Do you have a crush?
-You are asking the right person mann. Now, let me count. 1, 2,3,4,11? I dont have a crush I have many. Whahas. Just joking mann. I am unsure about my emotions. PMSing lars. Whahas.
30. What is his/her name?
- Cannot say lar. Aiyoh. Dont make people so paiseh here cann?
32. When was the last time you cut your hair?
- 1 week ago.
33. Are you on any meds?
- Yuppps. I am on a months course of anti-acne medicine. Whahas`
Yupperies. Done with the little quiz on top. Now for my blogging. Heeheehee. Had a talk with Ms Ang after English remedial one day. I went to look for her cause I am feeling rather out of sorts recently, and I need someone to talk to me, gives me guides and all. Because I certainly have lost all my hopes on my friends. Sorry to say that, But you guys appealed to me this way. I really dont know who to trust. Everyone seemed to be so selfish, so self-centred. When you guys are in need, I am always there, but what about when I am in hot soup? Nobody knows. Please dont be offended by what I just said. There are these minorities whom I still trust larr. Thats all. Really.
God. Please give me an answer. On that.
SHE has been giving me so much trouble recently. And gladly. EVERYONE seemed to be taking her side, and what I can say is. GET OFF lar. NAHS. Im not going to scold vulgurities here. Not going to criticise her here. God knows whats happening. And I believe justice would be done. Sooner or later. I dont care when it is. I dont hope that she would get into some trouble. But I certainly hope that she can just turn over a new leaf. Stop gossiping about people, and try to attract so much attention. Because to me, its so utterly disgusting. The way you stick up to * and the rest, truely irks me ALOT. So you think that by making them go near to you, or winning their support will make me jealous? Sorry. I have to admit. I am not. I believe that God is with me, and there are more people out there that really cherish me. So my point. Just stop sinning. Its not too late ok? I think of this as a sin. We aint suppose to gossip. I really hope that you guys can be more rational in your decisions. I can just leave anytime. I can and I mean it. *YOU are suppose to call me. Yupps. It cheered me up. I really treasure you tons mann. But you seemed to be so far away.
We have done so many sins unintentionally. And yet we didnt know. Quite sad huh?
Ugly humans. Utter disgrace I could say.
Benedict was damn funny today. Didnt expect him to remember my request mann. So he bought Green Tea and sweet for me. Whahas. So nice wor. Thanks mann. Ok, so he gave me this Hello Kitty magnet. Ehhs. One of the freebies from 7-11 when you buy something from them larr. HURHUR. Thanks. I think I should pay you back or something. Dont wanna own people $$ HEE.
Ohh man. I didnt see my bestie/girlfriend/shuais/valentine for like 3 days lor. HAIZ. So sad lar. Then its like during the weekends and all. It adds up to 6 days pls. Althea! Must remember to go and cut your hair pls. HEE. You promise me de huhs. Where got besties so separated de. HEE. No lar not separated. NOT lar. Whey. Dont scare me lar. Manns. I am madd X) I shall go and help her blog one of these days. Whahas. I am so kind.
Joyce is so funny today. With her friend. Whahas. I totally treated her like some slave of mine can? HEE. Bad senior sia. Cos I was like carrying Ailings bag and my bag infront. HAIZ. So many people was like asking me if I am pregnant? Like duh. Pregnant with books huh? HEE. Then got someone asked how many months le. Have to entertain her lor. HEE. Then I say 5 months. WHAHAS. Ok. So I met Joyce and her flen at the assembly. HAHA. Then she was like saying Hi to me, then I chengji, ask her to carry books for me. Carry to the staffroom, then to the canteen, then to AVA. Sorry huh. Abit the heavy lar the things. HEE. Moral of the story: Dont say HI to me when I am in need. HEE. JUST KIDDING HUH. Better help me hors. So many of my friends were like telling me how weak I am? Cause they always have to carry my stuffs. Thats an advantage of being cute? HEE.
JOYCE! I want my Zinger treat. Whahas. It better be soon. Later I go and eat le. Then we have no reason to go le. WHAHAS. That time dont cry huh. WHAHAS.
Everyone is so weird towards me nowadays. Or is it, I am weird myself? HEE. I am madd lar. Just ignore. I am a major nutcase. Ohh yes. This Celine. HAVEN scold you yet please. Call me Gorgor cause she thinks my hair is too short? Then for example, if your father have decided to grow long hair, then he becomes your mummy le huhs? Mann. You are so funny. Yeah. Called me at 1030 in the night? WHAHAS. So funny. She told me what * told her, and I was like laughing throughout? HUMOUROUSITY PLEASE. I dont believe * talks about me, and the Saturday thing. I can just flip like dying cockroaches please. I thought its over. BUT I was wrong. HEHS. Celine! I shall go entertain her ok?
Manage to crack a smile now. After a week of stress.
Ohh yes. Come to think of it. Joyce was also very funny yesterday. About the handphone number thing. Why are you people so funny de. NVM. At least it keeps me smiling. HEE. My birthday coming le. Yeahyers. So happy. WHEYS. BUDDIES. Must remember huh. 20 April. HEE. I am so thickskin. WHAHAS. So yes. I have to go eat my chocolate and eat Joyce fave icecream flavour again. Tartarfu and Cookies and Cream. Thats how I get fat. Understand?
Dont learn.
20 APRIL! HEE X)
Written by; ♥cariann