Saturday, February 26, 2005
Ooolala. I am here again. Got miss me anot. Obviously. You did. HEES` X)
I seriously do not know whats the problem with me mans. Guess what am I doing now? Eating Geleto Icecream in the middle of the night at 1257am. Thank you. I know I am obese, but I am hungry mah, so no choice just have to eat lor. Its so torturing to eat food I am abstained from, and food that is frozen. I can conclude that my stoopid gastric will hurt again. Well, this has been rather frequent for me since Sec1. RAHHS. What to do? Moral of the story: Do not skip meals. WHAHAS. But the thing is, I dont exercise, so I guess I just have to cut down the amount of calories I am consuming. I just realised that Geleto Icecream is fatfree lar. 0.2-0.5% for the none fruits de. I am eating tartarfu and cookies and cream. ULTRA FATTENING. Please and I beg you people. DO NOT FOLLOW MY FOOTSTEPS PLEASE.
I scared later you all copy me, go and eat Geleto then never get fat. HAIZ. HEEHEES. Go and eat some 100% fat content icecream lar, or just gulp down the whole bottle of lard oil, eat OILY food that has been immersed in the oil for ten days, till its flaccid, and eat fried chicken wings everyday for at least 1 year. Drink carbonated drinks that are loaded with 10 teaspoons of sugar and make sure the calorie content is high about 200cal per 100ml. Also making sure that your carbohydrates intake etc rice lar. Is like some mountain heap, like some fold mountains or sth lar. EAT the skin of the pig, peel out the fats under the skin and savour it. Do not eat vegetables that often. But however if you are very health conscious, let me give you a tip. Peel off 5 slices of the lettuces, throw in 100grams worth of bacon bits, 3 rolls or ham or bacon, add in 2 whole egg YOLK without the white, add in some lard oil for flavour as well as 10 teaspoons or 10 ounces of thousand island sauce. Tartar sauce is nice too, as long as its fattening, and I am NOT eating it. WHAHAS. If you dont mind, I can also donate all my Vday sweets and chocolates to you people. Remember to finish up all 32 ferreros and the whole tin of pineapple tarts that are still lying in your hall table. Also remember to gobble up all traces of seaweeds, arghhh. I like seaweeds larrr.
I wanna lose weight larrr.
Ohh yes. My hair is so long now. I can tie it up le lors. Hmms. I am going to ask Laoshi whether I can cut my hair anots. I am afraid later I cut too short, then I wont be able to enter SYF. Heehees. Cause in Choir, GOOD conduct is very important, and we as members of the PL One Voice Choir, should learn how to abide by these rudes. It is a must and a NECCESSITY. Yuppps. The goal our Choir could achieve certainly will turn up well if all of us are committed, hardworking, faithful and godfearing. Because God creates miracles, and through him, many things could be done.
The lame can walk again. The blind can see again.
Haiz. Haven been getting desirable results yet. So far its only my Amaths, Emaths and HMT that is able to bring my momo some glory, and as a repellent to stop her from interrupting my conversions with Althea. Its like, whenever we chat, she will always be asking me: Who are you talking to? When are you putting the phone down? And she will keep asking and asking. WHATS HAPPENING TO YOU? Can you just chill? Do you know that person at the other end is able to hear what you are trying to say? Do you know that this will not reflect well in you, and me too? Can you just learn how to give me some face in front of my friends anot? I aint your little girl anymore, I want respect, I dont want people to go around eavesdropping about what I had said. Whenever I confronted you, as in sit down and speak to you about such stuffs, you will claim that you didnt care the least bit about me making phone calls, and certainly you have no intention of trying to destroy it. Bud I gather you were lying. IN FACT. You care alot. You are afraid something bad might happen. But what will happen? I am a discliplined person and I know whats wrong and right. I know whats sinning, I know it all. However, I still appeal as a little girl to you. Fine, I shall be your little girl! Dont come shouting at me when I aint independent, when I keep insisting to sleep in your room huhs. WHAHAS X) Haizhaizhaiz. I did this to express my views, I ain trying to criticise you here. I still love and repect you to the fullest alright , Momo? I do-Wholeheartedly. YOU. I am sorry for whinning nonsence to you halfway through our chats, but you know whats happening right? HAHA. The funny thing is that, when we are talking about some stuff, I would immediately change the topic when my momo comes in. Like, WAHS. How to do qns 3a? EHHS. Do you know you can factorise the root BLAH BLAH BLAH. Hurhur. But after today, I wont be doing this anymore. I will just speak what I want. I am not afraid, as I have not done anything wrong at all. Right?
A person who is righteous do not have to worry that his/her shadow is crooked.
I am so tired. Tests and all. Yupps. Supposed to have HMT debate today. Versus the Sec4 Hmt students. I have to say some of them are rather agitated lars. HEEHEE. My group is against my new DARLING. Ehhs. No lar. Just some people that manage to look like my another darling. Whahas. I didnt know she is in HMT lehs. Heehees. She looks like those eat potato type lehs. HEEHEES` I hope she has the same position as me. The third speaker. HEEHEES. Then I can rebutt her. Whahas X) I am evil lar. HEHS.
I have been studying very hard recently, and yet the results I got back werent to satisfaction. I really studied. However I failed. Not academically. BUT psychologically. Haiz. I know God will help me. Using my Sec2 results as a comparison. I did SO badly yet I manage to enter 3A2. Perhaps God really IS helping me. He knows that I have put in my ultimate efforts. Hence, he laid his trust and love on my shoulders heavily. I also get to have a wonderful group of friends, and of course my wonderful bestoe/girlfriend/valentine/shuais Althea and Darl Guifeng, Jayne Partner and Nile family. THANKS. Whenever you guys are in need. Feel free to seek help from me. I will pray with you, and help you with my maximum. Yes. I will. Im inspired to be a docas girl next year. HEEHEES.
I tried my best to turn nerdy, like how I looked like a sec1, but I seem to fail badly. No matter how hard I try to change my appearance, my attitude and thinkings were still engraved in my mind. I am guai ok. I dun go around scolding vulgurities at all. Not even a single one. I acted so demurely in school, yet there are people saying that I pai. HELLO? If I am pai, the earth topples pls. I am guai lor. I tell my parents everything even my crushing nonsence, offered to show them my handphones for spotchecks, OFFERED my wallet for them to check, in case they suspect I am in some crime of stealing my classmates money? Like I will? Alamaks please. Aiyah, in conclusion they are aware of everything about me inside out lar. Unless they werent paying attention to what I say during the confession time lars. Haiz. I even talk to my Daddio about crushing matters, see, how open am I? You guys tell me, how many of you out there are able to be so honest to your parents. Many people scolded me, said that I am stoopid, but I have done all these, to gain my parents trust. Mutual Trust. But they still seemed to be suspecting more. WAHPIANGS, you guys know all my secrets le lar. Nth to hide? HAIZ :)
Ok. Ms Nerizza Boon is waiting for me to finish my post after like 1 hour plus. Have to sum everything up. HAHA. Happy waiting right. KNEW IT. Hurhurs X)
In conclusion, the house believes that Secondary students should do part time jobs....
Thats the qns I am gonna to be doing on next week. HMT debate with Group2 Sec4 HMT. Wish me luck. I hope we can win. To bring glory to HMT Sec3 as well as God.
He gave us talents to speak, a clear mind of whats going on...
Written by; ♥cariann