♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Not supposed to be here. Arhh wells? Just wanna be rebellious lar me. Heehees. Shall narrate on my Valentine's Day this year. Arhhs?

I can say that this is one of my bestest Valentine's Day ever since I was mature to know whats the meaning of Valentines? Hehs. I understand that its a day for couples, whahas. But it sure can be regarded as a day for friendship. A day of UNexpectedness to happen. You get what I mean Shuais? Hehs.

Thanks to all that have given me gifts.

Ailing. Jelly and a card. Loves`

My Shuais+Bestie! Althea. This cutie black and white pig and one humourous FUNNY card. I have to say it is cute lar. HAIZ. What to do, I am also cute. RIGHTTT? Whahas X)

Alynn King. A daisy flower. Hehs. Its in my vase now X)

Angeline. Lollipop and Ferrero.

Celine Mei. Roses and tulips. Uhhuh. Thanks arhh!

Guifeng Darl and Yeeling. Homemade cookies.

Hazel CRUSH. Sweets and a badge!

Janice Crushie. A stalk of flower.

Jasmine. Pink Hp chain. She didnt want to give me the sweet she is holding! URGHHHS+

Kausalya. Sweet!

Kerriann TWINNIE Jie. A milk bottle with sweets! Heehees

Liangyu MEIS. A card X)

Melissa NILE river. Chocolate

Nellyn LOVER. A Letter

Jayne Partner. Ehhs. This heart thingy and chocolates. HEHS`

Rongjing. Sweets! X)

Ruth Kangaroo. A Letter.

Sokfan Er-ge. MORE CHOCOLATES.

Sophil. A picture of herself and a birdy chocolate.

Vivien EXpartner. Small stalk of flowers.

Wina. Candle! X)

Zoey. Lollipop Xp

Sorry if I didnt mention your name here yeahs. Sorry.

Dearr. I want a present from you too. FRIDAY hors. Heehees. I have so much to tell you. And I know you have alot to tell me. Whahas. We really click well huhs? Always got so many topics the same! Heehees. Dont be sad about YOU-KNOW-WHO lars. You have me` Take cares. I will show you that thing on FRI. Heehees. Then you must show oso hors. If you have lar. BUT I wont force you de. Whahas. LOVES.

I am so depressed now. My mind is in a storm. I cannot think properly. I am so disturbed by a matter. Or rather, I am not actually distured lar. But just feel kinda weird. Haiz. You just got to be me to know whats happening lar. Nobody can help de. This has to be gotten over by myself. My OWN determination and resillience. But I wont give up THAT easily. I love you, and I always will. I LOVE YOU DARLING`

I promise I wont fall in love. But yet I betrayed my own heart.

Dearr! I need you now! I want Friday to come quickly. I want to tell you whats happening. I dont want to live for another day. Its killing me. Its suffocating me. I cant breathe AT ALL.

HEHS. I find myself so crappy today.

I want yesterday to stay forever. I dont wanna lose you again. I cannot to lose you as my *. I cannot. I cannot. I cannot. But yet fate seemed to be so cruel. Its seperating us. AGAIN. Or maybe SOON. I feared for this day. All I want is YOU. By my side. Thats all. As simple as ABC. Ehh. When I mean by my side, I dont mean THAT type. WHAHAS` X)

Or maybe I am not.

I don't know.

Everyone seemed to be so happy. EXCEPT ME. My friends find me so hyper nowadays. But I guess thats only a mask to hide my weakness, my desire, and my soft spot. I may look tough and strong on the outside. But I arent at all.

Weak.

Darl is so happy now. She has her darling back. Jaynejayne. AIYOH. Forever so busy de. Busy listening to my crappy stories. HA. I can be a storyteller lars.

Thank YOU. For giving me wonderful memories.

I shallnt elaborate on. Later things may get fishy. Till then. Byes.

When can I ever be myself?
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]