Saturday, January 15, 2005
Oooolala. Its again this time of the week. I am here. Kiss me, welcome my presence. Yeahyers. I like 3A2 suddenly. Especially with my partner also known as my Pumpkin(Shhh. She doesnt like to be called that. Whahas X) Guifeng Darl, Er-ge(Sokfan), Jie(Ailing) and Yeeling. Yupps. As well as some others in a2. Lols. Sorry huhs. If Carian were to list out one by one, morning le lor. So yeahs. You know who you are, my happy fruits. Lame.
Partner and I are currently going thru a very strict project. The aim of the target is to promote healthy living, and we HAVE to lose 3kg before New Year. YES. Partner! We can do it mans x) But for this partner abit kankou lar. Already eating the chocolates I gave her, though she claimed that she shared with Regina. THATS NOT THE POINT PARTNER! Lols. So she lost 500grams. And yes. I am very happy for her. *CLAPS CLAPS* Shall we have a sushi feast? WAHS. Later partner became very skinny then I remained my fatness how? Wheys. Dun PSK me ok. Golly. Ohh dear. I realised I had been physically abusing Jayne intensively please, hitting and beating her and tugging her sleeves. Apologies to all Jayne Lee's Fans ok. Please dun mob me outside of the school. I had admitted my mistake, but Jayne is so nice to beat. WHAHAS. Ohh no. I can see GF Darls eyes fuming with flames. Whahas x)
Ooolala. I am going to cut my hair this Sunday or something. Did anybody noticed that its disgustingly out of shape and its so thick. That reminds me of SOMEONE. Heehee. And it calls for a major laughter. WHAHAS. My hair was caught by Ms Ang for the spikes. Believe it or not. Darl's hair was also caught? Like Wth? her hair is tugged back with a hairband? Whats happening? Then Jerelyn was being taken to see Mrs Jacob. But its like, her hair is like that all the while? I mean, whats happening? Why must the school be so strict out of the sudden? The board allowed the girls to have ponytails, ok here, it is allowing some freedom to those long hair people. BUT what about those short hair people. You cannot have spikes, you cannot have TOO layered hair, you cannot have hair that is too short, you cannot have hair that is touching the collar, you cannot this you cannot that. You want every single one of us to have china doll hairstyle is it? You think it is so cool to have ahdai's hairstyle is it. I CUT LET YOU SEE. CHOY. My hair is far too precious to sacrifies please. I mean whatever the case is. I think the spot check for spikiness is rather redundant. In fact. TOO redundant le. When you have short hair, it is natural that you would inherit some of the grass-->(quoted from Zoey) I seriously dun see the point at all please. Esp the fact that Darl is caught too. Redundant. Wth.
Our uniforms were already bring altered by the board. The belts had became relatively high and is classified as boobs belt, not waist belt, cos it is TOO high. It is like some white cloth trying to enhance the breast or sth, which in another case, is redundent as well. The board is trying to be lenient in the wrong way, and strict in a wrong way. Sometimes, I really feel that Singapore's educational system had failed. Ok. No offence to the PM. Or maybe it is US the students that failed to be good and abiding. This certainly calls for a period of reflection. 1 min of silence please.
Ohh yes. I dunno whats the problem with me. There is this very tall person that I had been noticing. She carries a lunchbox with her whenever its her recess. She dun walk, she slides to her friends, and the happiest thing to me is that, she knows partner and partner knows her. Wheehee` She is seriously shuai to me, but partner denies, she is seriously pretty to me too, and you know whats her response. WHY cant you people agree with my taste for once? Is it really that bad? NO LARS. One day, I am just gonna prove to you people that my taste is good ok x) Heehee. She is officially known as the GLIDER. Whahas. Uhhuh. I met Grandpa Yue (Jyue) in school very recently. AND that was suppose to be my chance to hear her voice, but sadly she is so far away plus, its like. I have nv talked to her before, we got to know each other more only during the holidays lar. WHY didnt you know me eariler? She claimed that she said Hey to me. Paiseh huh. Sunzi didnt hear. So that means you have to come back to PL more often =) She asked me to peng her chang at her working place. Shall find one fine day to visit her. Then tipped her heavily. Then she dun have to go to work lar. BTW. She is rich ok. But she wants to work. OUT OF POINT. She wants to dye her hair blonde. OUT OF POINT. Good luck Grandpa. loves.
Choir had been very slack nowadays. Kana scolded so many times by Mr Jusof. I mean, haiz. I think I have really tried my best le. Even though the lesson is rather, erms how to sae, intense. At the point of getting scolded, I could even dosed off. SORRY. But I am really very tired. I cannot tahan the 5day work only schedule. My body is failing, and I dun exercise. Soon I will become obese and utterly OBESE. How come everybody so skinny de? I am so jealous pls. New Year coming le, and I haven even bought my clothes pls. Mummy just got this $50 voucher from Mango. Cos she applied for this creditcard and they send her that. But I dun like skimpy clothings. I want Tshirts from 37 degrees or billabong. Haiz. Darl wants her Levis Jeans, Carian wants her collar neck shirt and tie. Borrow from my dad lar. Can save $$. Whahas. Partner, what you want? Lets have a prayer cell.
I hope I am able to choose the type of clothings I want for this year. CONFIRM my mother will ask me wear skirt de. CONFIRM. I can give you all my hongbao money if I failed this bet. Whahas. I want to transfer class. I want to go A3 to be with my bestie. Staying in a Geogh class is so boring. Everything is facts facts facts. haiz. Carian want to cry le x)
Deardear. I love you too`
Written by; ♥cariann