♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Friday, January 21, 2005

Ooolala. Carian strikes back. *Green flames are seen at the barrel of the bunsen burner* Miss me anot? Heehees x) Was so happy today. Here are the following reasons.


1. Darl and I are super close today but I pungseh her for some reasons at a certain point of time. Whahas x)


2. Er-ge(Sokfan) and I went on a ice-cream spree at Heartland


3. Carian got her long awaited haircut


4. Ate only 2 meals after 2 days of terrible pigging influenced by Yeeling. Yeeling, JEALOUS? Heehees x)


5. I dun have *that feeling towards you anymore. Is it good or bad? I dont know...

YOU. As you could see rights, I have been trying so hard to get back the past. Its so evident please. So please make sure that whatever I have done is worth it ok. I cherish you alot. Yupps. Can we get the past back? I enjoy it more lehs. But now also the same. Yupps. Today. Thanks. You better BEG your father to let you go out ok. Later I yue you then you busy. HAIZ. Some more APRIL coming le ok. I dun care huhs. By hook or by crook you better be ultra guai and get into your father's good books, then he can allow you to go out. Heehees x) I am SO influencial huh?

Er-ge so good to me today. She accompanied me for 1 hour to wait for my mummy. Yuppps. So we went for some icecream, and wanted to eat this two-flavoured thing, then I suggested to eat this snowflakes thing as well. So we ended up eating icecream only. So pathetic. Ohh yeahs. Both of us wanted to buy a ring for ourselves. Erms yeah. Cos of this particular reason we cannot say. Later people copy then how? Heehees x) BOTH my Gors rawk to the core please. Love` Ohh yes. Went for my haircut while my mummy dye and highlight it. Two at a shot. Sit until my butt tore and bled. Lols. Then Janice helped me cut my hair. I was so naggy please. Kept asking her to cut nicenice, then ask her to cut proportionate, cut thinner and such. I was born to be a granneh. My hair turned out to be a disaster. I pray that it will grow longer and it will turn out nicer. AMEN. I think I have to pei Darl put hairband le lars. HILARIOUSITY. Ohh yeahs. I saw Qiuyu today! Heehees. Qiuyu huh. Why is ur skirt so short? St Nicholas allowed such uniform mehs? Whahas. SHE IS SO ADORABLE PLEASE. Met her at the escalator with Er-ge. Yupps. Loves` Then Er-ge and I was somewhat bickering about my birthday present. I told her I wanted a bigbig softoy. BUT she insisted in giving me her fave collection of CD by Ken Chu, with his autograph on? Didi wants a softoy NOT a CD! Babies play with toys NOT CDs. Get what I mean honaey? I hope I can have a better birthday this year. And I will be able to celebrate it with my friends rather then my cousins. DUHS. Not so mean lar x)

Oooolala. I think partner is very scared of me or sth. She seemed to inherit this phobia ever since she sit with me. Sorry lars. Becos I kept hitting her on her hands and legs? Abusing her lor. x) Ohh yes. Partner and I were so lame. During middle of the lesson, regardless of its importance, I can suddenly ask her whether am I fat, then she will ask me whether is she fat, then we will start comparing our hands and legs and every visible body parts that can be compared. We even compared who have the biggest eyes? Lols. Ohh yeahs. We compared thighs today! And this Jayne Jayne was like lifting up her skirt when Mrs Pang was infront of her and somemore still there to say: I have bigger thighs than you! In front of the teacher? Lols please. I simply adore molesting her leg muscles whenever she was sitted down. Poking it is SO fun. Hard hard de. Heehees. x) I am so pervertic lehs. I adore her tanness please. So COOL!!! Ok. She is cutting her hair this weekend, then both of us will have a different look! Heehees. Surprise me partner, surprise ME! YOU better give me a big big present hor partner! Although her birthday seemed to be eariler then mine, I seemed to be more kanchoing lehs! Whahas. And its like 3 more months to go? *YOU( Not referring to Jayne) better give me present hors. *Ahems ahems* I am FAT! Rahs. *Knocks wall with my head in frustrations*

Bloods oozes out-Ooolala

*YOU accepted me in friendster. *Squeals in delight* YOU know me afterall. I shouted your name so loudly today, but you arent there. You are somewhere far far away. I hope you will win the match. I hope you bring PL glory. I will pray for you lovely.

Koks my own head* I am suppose to forget HER. Damn. I am so unfaithful to my loveone. Heehees x)

This Yeeling huhs? Damn funny. 4 of us were having lunch together yesterday, and I went to buy food with her cos she was hungry. Actually both of us wanted to skip lunch de. But we failed. SADLY. Heehees x) Then I kinda lied to her that I am gonna buy food after her, but actually I didnt wanted to. Whahas. If I dun sae that, she wont eat. Then she is going to be hungry during the meeting. So yeahs. Its a white lie lor. Whahahas x) Then she got so pissed with me that I didnt buy any food. But then when I told her I am going to buy lar, then she immidiately shot out of her chair and went with me? WHAHAS. So funny. Then I bought this lady finger thing and 1 chicken, BEING FORCED TO. *Later she angry* So I chose the most fattening food from this stall. YEAHS. And she was asking the aunty to serve me with the fattening-est food from the stall? Then I refused to eat carbohydrates loaded food. Then she got angry? When we sat down, she immediately scooped out spoonfuls of rice to me? She is one cute tard please. WHAHAS. Despo for me to get fat huhs? Hello lor. I fat le lor. You want me to be obese is it? x) EVIL.
I was like boiling today please? This particular classmate of mine is SO urghhs. Insensitive to people cann. Ok, shallnt lament about the infront part. But her qns left me stood up pondering. She asked: Carian are you a ***.

At that point of time, how am I suppose to answer? I myself is unsure abt this. Although I know very well that I dont want to be one, but whats the true identity in me? Who am I? Do I really appeal that way? I am amazed. Seriously astonished with her qns, and in my ownself. Who is Carian? Some pigster. WHAHAHAS x) Believe me, I am very determined to be straight. Anyway, I am. IS having short hair a sin? Reasonably NOT. IS having layered hair a sin? Seriously NOT babehs. Why is so many people suddenly inspired to keep long hair? WHYS? However, my mentality hadnt shaken. I refused. I dunno why. I think short hair is nice lehs x)

Ohh yes. Hazel is my new crush. She is too shy to admit it. Awwww. *Hazel are you reading this?* Carian put this up for you lehs. Whahahas. Hmms. Since when did I start making her my crush? Ohh yes. This Jayne and Guifeng! FORCED me to crush Hazel to forget someone? Whahahas. SOME peer influence? Whahahas. NAUGHTY PEOPLE x)

REMEMBER HUHS. Carian's birthday coming le. 3 more months? WHAHAS.

YOU. Stop acting toot. Whahahas. You look so shuai still. love`

Written by; cariann
[back to top .]