Monday, January 10, 2005
Ohh Boy. I finally realised that I haven been blogging for 6 days le. *Claps Claps* Boy, I was SO glad that I was able to refrain myself from using the computer, despite the fact that its in my room, and I will be able to look at it 24/7. Carian had finally exercised self-control lo. So happy please.
YOU. Seriously huhs. I am not sure if I should give you a sound trashing or whats. Erms, when was it huhs. Ohh yeahs. Its was on Wednesday. Good old you ran to me, having the intention to tell me something. Then, you ran back to your friends, then you ran back and tell me that your friends realised that I haven been speaking to you or something, so I just grabbed you and did this nonsensical pose with you. Then you say your friends spreaded to some more friends. WHEYS. I was suppose to pull you and me out of THAT picture ok. How come yue make yue messy? Then during *, you told me the truth about that matter. I have been wondering for a long time. What do you take me as? A toy, an able-to-laugh-at piece of crapp? I seriously do not understand you at all. PLEASE explain. I do not want to be kept in the dark. Its scary, evil and all.
Ohh yeahs. 3A2 is erms. Too quiet lo. Compared to last year, IT really is a far cry please. My impression of A2 is an enthu and noisy class, how come it is so quiet. Completely out of point. Out of point. Even crush said so. haiz. Crush wants to appeal to A3. But she is afraid she couldnt cope. CRUSH! Jiayou. Carian loves you. I hope you can really get into the class you want. AIYAHS. Might as well just transfer to my class lar. THEN we can see each other everyday. I know you want right? KNEW it. Whahas. I am so thickskin please. Ohh yeahs. The choir is gonna have our practise at the Church next door or something. Thats means to say, we wont be in school for CCA ever and ever again. THENS, I cannot see my FLOWER! So sad. Nvm, luckily Laopo is her classmate, then I can pump info out of her. Whahas. Sometimes having friends from some other classes can be a good thing. PUMPING INFO. Speaking of major sneakiness pls. Blame yourself if you are crushed by me, WHAHAS. That person confirm dun have privacy de. Cos I will know everything about him/her. Be it good or bad. I am evil. Erms, kpo also lar. Ok. Recently I have a new project to work on. And thats my flower and my stickk. Luckily Guifeng knows her, and Laopo too. So WHAHAS pls. THEN my stickk rights. HAIZ. Sadly, nobody knows who he is. Only myself? SADDENING PLEASE. So I cant lament. Anyway, I dun think I like him le. Haiz. How fast it comes and goes please. Aiyahs. That proves that I am straight. Or is it not. I dunno lars. Talking to Gor now. She is telling me about her lovelife with this ahlian person. Whahas. Hmms. It seems that both of us are from the same category. We like people that like us first. Haiz. Then I was like telling her that if this is the case, then this shouldnt be love at all. Love should be both sided, and not onesided only. If that person likes you, and you like her just because of that. Then. Then. I think they should break up. No offence. In the 1st place, there shouldnt even be SUCH relationship at all. Its wrong. but I understand Gor, this feeling. Didi have it before too. When I ask for her label. I was so shocked. I didnt know that, until today. Though I have heard this rumour before. Ohh yeahs. Btw, I knew Gor from the Mega Camp from FAITHFUL! HEHS. Learnt about many things from her today. Be it bad or good. Whahas. Ok. We talked quite abit on my hair. Haiz. MY HAIR. Is seriously atrocious. BUT the thing is, I still have to live with it for another week. Then WHAHAS. Snipsnipsnip. CUTTING. This time, I want to cut many many layers, erms, very very spiky and very very NICE. Wth am I talking about please. GOR! You can help me cut my hair? Hmms. She spends her time cutting her own hair, and its nice. So help me ok? Thanks. hugs. OK. Seriously. I have a stead le. My stead! Ok. Shallnt boast. Not good. x)
Had CCA fair on Saturday. Didnt sang too well. Esp in the hall. Erms, we sang For the Beauty of The Earth. Nerizza and I had to put on hairband cos of the spikes. But isnt it worse? I mean, our hair is already so short, ok hers is really short. then if we were to push all the hair back. Wont it be worse? The layers will expose, and WHAHAS. Lames. Guess what? I was the MC for that day. It was so last minute and all, and I was so afraid that I stammered. But luckily, it wasnt THAT bad. I managed to memorise the things I have to sae, in other word, it was impromptoos pls. The second time I did was not as bad, more natural and such. Anyway, Mega thankies to the teachers. Mrs Tay, Ms Tessa Tan and The choir president for giving me the chance to do my little bit for choir. I dunno whether did I or not screw up the thing. I am betting on YES please. CONFRIM DIE LEH. OK Thats not the point. This Jelly lar. Stuck at the booth, cause she is the registry person. COOL pls. ohh yeahs. I suffered from blisters attack. Cos we are needed to put on our choir costume and courtshoes. Then I think mine is made of PURE leather. *Egoego* And the friction of the leather made my skin peel. So let me recall. I have 5 blisters on both my left and right foot as well as 3 blueblacks on the sole of my feet. COOl heh? I know you are jealous. Cos I have my NILEriver and Laopo to fu me. Whahahahas. Ohh yeahs. How abt some gross bit? Cos clique went to change together. The the toilets are so small, but then we manage to fit into the toilet near the AVA place. Guess what? I changed with Laopo in the same cubicle. Sorry to all Stefanie fans. Cos you cant get to see what I have seen, and cant get to touch what I touched. WHAHAS. SICK please. No lar. We turned behind our backs and change. Feeling better now? STEFANIE fans? I am so afraid that I would be mobbed tomorrow after school by Stefanie fans. HAIZ. I need bodyguards, Any volunteers? Whooots` So freaking funny pls. Whahahas. Ohh yes. Another bit that made me happy was because. WHAHAS. Erms. Stickk sat with me yesterday!!! And stickk touched my Amaths book. Sorry to disappoint all Stickks fans AGAIN. but ladyluck seemed to be by my side lehs. What to do? LOLS x) WANYI! Its Amath book! The object+the subject that brought us together. Whahas. I shall be more excited and shall look forward to every Amaths lessons in future. Whooots` I love Amaths. I love Amaths. Whoooosh` No lar. I love Stickk more! Whoooosh` No, I love my stead more. Alamaks. I love everyone lars.
Guess what. I didnt bathe for the whole day yesterday. JEALOUS? I have SO many bugs on my body. Crawling and twirling about. Yikes, I even saw worms. ARGHHHS. Haiz. Cos I suffered from Blisters attack+muscle pain+fever+bodyache, so I was asked not to touch water. Because if I were to bathe rights, you would surely+confirm hear me scream to Woodlands. So pain sia. Walk oso got problem, you tell me how I bathe. I am crippled lars. So, after my trip to WHAHAHAS to see my Stickk. I went straight to sleep. WHAT A SLEEPING DAY.
Shellx Nuer. Ask me to grow long hair with her. SORRY HUHS. Carian dun like long hair de. My hair now, to me, is considered long and fuzzy. What more having me to keep long hair. I can JUST cry to Woodlands pls. All maybe to Pasir Ris?-->I have a reason for saying this. Whahas.x)
Ohh yes. I followed laopo to her church basketball court, to meet her SUN. Thens on our way there, we met the twins, Rasmas and Rastus. I was screaming away after I saw them ok. One word to describe them. SUPER SHUAI. ARGHHS. Tall too. Now I know why Laopo like one of them lo. So unfaithful to her SUN hors? Saw SUN at the basketball court. Cool lar. Shuai too lar. BUT. Stef dun seem to have this intense feeling when she saw him. THATS weird. WEIRDS. Probably dun like le. Whahas. TSKS. Change lover so quickly, and somemore you guys BG de. SAD. If I have a girlfriend like you rights. I can hug my pillow and cry everyday lors. But then again. I wont have a girlfriend. Whahahahas. I want people to cry for me. Whahas. I shall do that x)
Yupperies. Going to S.C.H not school BUT S.C.H tomorrow. Dun miss me people. ESP Darl. I know you will. WHAHAS. Yuppps. Staying there until 6 I think. Then I will be reaching home at 7+ Luckily I have laopo and BUNS and Crush to pei me home. Heehees. Poor Melf. WHAHAS. She has to go home alone, cos none of us took the same route as her home. x) Wish us luck mans. CHOIR RAWKS. ohh yeahs. There is this girl I believe which is from 1D1, I took her for PC lesson. So purposely leh she. Came to the AVA place and made a special request. She wants us to sing the song Toki Gong. Which is like our SFY song two years ago? U tell me, how to remember the parts. Plus most of the seniors had already left us. SCREWED PLS.
Have to go le. And that means I will only come back, say. This Friday? Dont miss me. Whahahas x)
YOU are just someone I wasted my time on. I HATE YOU.
Written by; ♥cariann