♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Saturday, January 29, 2005

I want us to be together again.


I enjoy the days


When we laugh
together

When we crap
together

When we laugh to
together

When we ARE
together

What I only want now, is to seek for ur forgiveness,


I haven been a devoted and faithful person to you.

The NILE family. I am sorry.

After all these, I realised that I have been evidently abandoning my friends due to some reasons. And of course, I wont believe THAT is the reason. But I guess I just have to accept it mans. Its the truth. I pay more attention to * then you guys. Sorry. I am very sorry. I promise to be a better and more faithful and responsible friend in future, and I earnessly seek for nimen de forgiveness. X) I love you people more than anything in my life. ERS, my Clitch-ed clique too lars of course X) Heehees.

Ms Tham is feeling rather depressed nowadays lar. And its like instead of feeling moodly, and not having the appetite to eat, Carian gorges herself with Gelato's Icecream. Luckily its 99% fatfree, otherwise Carian CONFIRM go for some fat and trim club. Heehees X) BTW. I am seriously obese, if you haven notice. My body weight dun coinside with my body size. Its weird lehs. Not trying to boast or sth. I am 44kg now. But why do I have a body of a 50kg person? I look extremely fat and obese can? My hair is seriously ugly oso? ZoeyChew said that it looked like a mushroom? WTH. But I cant blame her, it has no style, no layers and no anything that give rise to a 'nice hair' element? SHYTT lar. Then its like Prefect's Installation coming le lors. Then there will be RI prefects coming! RAFFLES INSTITUTION leh. And my hair is so ugly. Saddening. GOD arhh. Why cant you create me into a better looking person? I am so fat and ugly lar. HAIZ HAIZ HAIZ. Nvm, I dont really need looks. But please grant me a body that looks normal. Like at least give me a body of 40kg? OMG. Like this Sarah person. The Sec2. COOL MAN SHE. She can play the drummies so well. Heng arhh. Got her as the drummer, otherwise huhs. ALAMAKS PLS. SHe is so PROFESSIONAL. By listening to the piano, she can already start jamming? WAHS? My Ouxiang. Shall go get her autograph soon. Heehees. I was like gasping and squealing when I saw her play the drum? She is so COOL! The punch in the attitude. Luckily she is friendly too. Heehees X) Talked quite abit. HAHAS. So coool. *Whats happening to me?* Shytt. Not that feeling again bah? Haiz

Ahahas. Jaynejayne is official known as mallow, by me of course. And I am her pig? Whahas. Cause I am fat mahs. She doesnt want to be called pumpkhin for a certain reason. *sniggers sniggers* Right Ziqing? Heehees *Raises eyebrows* Partner! Hows your slimming scheme going on? Mine is failing, after all the icecream I just ate X) Please, and I mean it. PLEASE dont follow my pathetic footsteps =) AND this Jeralyn thought that I crush Jayne can?LIKE WTH? How am I suppose to crush my own partner? Like a person, sitting next to me for 6 hours everyday? How to crush? I mean, HOW HUHS? You teach me ok. Lols.

WAHS. Choir did very well on Friday. We sang the theme song super welly. With parts and all. Yeahyers. You all can get to hear it on PI's Day. Heehees. Beautiful. And its all thanks to Sandra and Heidi and Klara. Whahahas.

I am suddenly very addicted into eating icecreams and this funny funny thing. I dunno whats that. Whahas. I CANNOT PUT ON WEIGHT LEHS. CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT X) Regretted not taking part in the cheerleading thing. Cos I have choir on Tuesday. Haiz. And that person is there? NO FATE PLEASE. SO UNFAIR! Saw my darling Glider today in the hall? She looks so SHUAI, esp with her tie on. Whahahas. Her hairstyle is so cute. Shall have it soon. I adore her tallness lehs. Heehees. I am so determined to bring a lunchbox to school everyday and eat homefood. Whahas. Isnt that cute? Awwww. My poor maid has to suffer by preparing my lunchbox just because of my stoopid scheme to be alike with her? Heehees X) Ohh yes. Practised the CNY thing in the hall, disturbed the prefects and the Gb people. Heehees. Sorry huhs. We really have no time le. So yes, practise just now, sorry huhs X)

Ohh yes. Shuais put on braces le. Alamak. See liao feel like crying please. Confirm very pain de. Talking to Jyue aka Grandpa Yue now. She said that braces harmed her life. Whahas. *Toot* Cannot elaborate further le. Ohh yes. Ok, nothing. Cannot say. Whahahas. Ehh, I want braces too? I think it is so cool. I shall put those dark blue kinds. Or like Hammy's those rainbow colour. Heehees. Cawaii NE` Arghhs. I want braces! Does Glider have braces? How come nowadays so many people got braces? Is it a new trend? If it is. Carian follow huhs. But Grandpa said that it sucked. Haiz. What is what now? Weirdee.

Going to see a doctor tomorrow. My face is rotting. There is this pimple that dun seemed to diminish leh. So yes, mummy is bringing me to see a specialist to get my face treated. My complexion used to be very good de? Then what happen now? Xiangdangnian, it is so fair and smooth ok? Now is like so confested with pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, oilclots and scars and everything bad, can be found on my face? Must be the chillis I have been eating for the past two years. Ask any of my clique people, they will tell you how much chilli I consume every recess. ERS. Chilli causes OBESITY. YIKES X) *Jumps up from the chair* I must get my face treated before CNY. So that I can go and see my handsome darling with a flawless face. Heehees. Cant wait lehs. Ohh yes! Nth. Whahas.

The only way to lose weight is to skip meals. I realised that exercising wont help lehs. So my one day eat 2 meals scheme have been working fine lehs. Lose 1 kg so far. ERS. but my bodyshape still so fat? 1kg is alot ok???? But it doesnt show the diff. Shytt thing. I am aneroxic, or how do you spell it? SEND ME A SHRINK PRONTO` Heehees X)

I seriously dont crush *her anymore ok? Why must you all suspect this suspect that? If its because of the commotion at the Bcourt, I am sorry, but that was a false alarm. I was doing that NOT for her, but actually for someone else I cant say. I cannot trust anymore people le. Not even my closest budd or whoever. I can only trust myself, and only myself. Friends can be backstabbers too. BUT LAC. Carian dun leak secrets. Cos I dun see why to? Got money to take huhs? U give me 100 bucks first. I like that other you. I didnt know that the Bcourt matter can really lead it so big, its just sway-sway that other person is there what. Haiz. But I promise not to like her le. I have to choose between friendship or the silly crushing nonsense. But I chose friendship instead. Cause she wont accept the other way, and I WONT too. Its silly. So please, I beg. I DUN CRUSH HER. Dont spread silly nonsense abt me liking her please??? YOU. I am so sorry, I brought you into circles. But I still love you. My Bestie`

Haiz. After going thru so many stuff. I think Carian has finally grown up. Through every obstacle, you will learn a lesson. Be it valuable or worthless, it had engraved and leave footprints in you. Celine just sent me this particular poem about friendship, I quote this lill part

Friendship: 'The Older It Grows, The Stronger It Is' Is it neccessary true? I dun believe in time constrains, as long as you and your friend are faithful to one another, time periods DONT really vary. There is no such thing as. 1 day you are my aquaintance, 2 weeks later you are my budd? No such thing. Haiz. At least to me lar. Heehees x)
Friends are like melons, I tell you why

To find a good one, a hundred you must try!




Written by; cariann
[back to top .]