♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Saturday, December 11, 2004

WHATS the problem with you please. I just cannot stand *you. I SIMPLY cannot stand you today ok. Wth. WAH. So damn freaking pissed off. I think, lets forget about *it. Lets just separate. Fullstop. I was really serious about praising you about your * today ok. But why cant you just accept it? FINE. I shallnt praise people anymore. ERMS. People out there. Remember, Carian wont be praising anyone in future. Except those I really wanna. HAIZ. Thats so not me. I mean. If that person is pretty or goodlooking, to me. I will just praise lor. Not trying to bootlick that person lor. But I really praise people from my heart ok. *I am an angel* Dingggg.

So freaking bored nowadays. ERMS had Lit and Chinese Homework left. Cause, I left all my homework at Gors house, so couldnt do for a few days. Ohh yeah. The King wants me to blog about yesterday. Teehee x)

ERS. We went to Junction8 to get our pencil cases, but ended up buying other irrelevent stuffs back. King loved this Converse bag, so she bought it WITHOUT considering the prize? Just take and go. tsk tsk tsk. Members of the royalty lor. Whahas. Then I went to the boys department, also dont know why, to get some shorts. Bought 3 shorts. Lols. Abit fanatic over guys shorts nowadays lor. Yeahh lar, ever since laogong kept teasing me that I only like skirts. Hpmhs. The Queen liked shorts too ok! So yeahs, King bought popcorns to eat. Abit out of point. Then went KFC to eat. King wanted to go on a diet, but forced her to eat. I am so evil. Cos, King is very thin ok. Then we chatted about almost everything under the sun. Whahas. Then went walk walk. HAIZ. Junction 8 is very boring lehs. Not gonna go there next time(: Then King had to go meet her mum to repair her HP, then we left the place. Then go home lor. Then go where? Loither huh? Actually, it wasnt such a bad idea, just joking. Went home, suppose to cut my hair, but was too lazy, slept like a log. Missed the appointment, gonna go on Saturday. I am such a piggerdee. x) Ers, gonna have choir on Monday in the Primary school music room. Yeahyers! I miss the NILE family lors. Whey, when is our outing, the 5 of us? Hmms. Melf, you better do sth!

My love for you has gradually lessen. Do something, before it runs out.

Saw *him today. Cute. As usual.

I am sorry if I hurted *you in any way.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]