Thursday, December 09, 2004
Sad]
If our
friendship was sparked just because of
that. I seriously think that we should just seperate.
Once and for all. Might as well.
YOU. I just dont understand you at all. Suddenly. What happen to you out of the sudden? Why the sudden change? Why the sudden change in attitude esp? Why? You are never like this to me at all.
Never. The purpose of me puting this up is not to humiliate. But, just to show and tell the world how much I care for you and how much I really love you ok. I want our friendship to stay on, to remain, to last for eternity, for decades for millienium. But why am I the one that have to suffer because of the sideeffects of your camp? And why must camps engrave such a large impact in people? Yes. I know by going for camps, it is to let you know more friends, but why must it change
my life as well? I am
totally innocent! And last of all, why must I
lose you. Thats the
core problem. Sorry. But I am not blaming it on your camp. Haiz. I am not blaming you as well. I URGHHH. Blame myself for everything. ME. The rock blocking your path ok? Fullstop.
I know this kinda stuff cannot mianqiang. So I dun wanna force it. But what I want to say is. You will forever be my bestfriend, in school and in tution. Lets
start afresh ok?
Please tag to reply.
Puffer loves Jelly.
Lols. Met Melf at Heeren today. Couldnt recognise her at all. She looks very different lor. Whahas. She couldnt recognise me either. So we were like standing at two different ends staring at each other for a moment. Then I waved, then she waved back. Damn hilarious. Ok. Mummy rawks pls. This is what we bought today:
New tub of gel*Major yeahyers please.((:
HP Photoprinter
Photo Paper
HP Bluetooth
Converse Bag*Orange and grey. Yeahs.*
Elmo Softtoy
Ernie Softtoy
Big Bird Softtoy
Acne Cream*I have serious acne problem lors!*
Ohh yeah. Went to collect my new passport at the US embassy today. Whahas. Went alone while my mummy, maid and Carys waited at the shopping centre opposite. Hmph. Cos my maid is a muslim, so she is not allowed to go inside): Then they did shopping in advance lor. This guard knew I was alone, so he offered to help me. Ohh yeah. I was queueing up for the bodycheck thing. Then there is this group of junior pilots from the states. They were like below 20 or sth. All guys except 1 female adult. OMG. This guy is like so damn
shuai pls. Like some hunky guys from the surfboarding school or sth. Saw his collar, full of badges lor. Shiny shiny one. Arghhhh. So shuai. Hahas. Lame. Then cheong to SIR to transfer my PR renewal document, then went 2nd level to make Carys passport. Damn busy pls. Yeahyers pls. So speaking to Jelly on the phone now. Felt so erms. Relieved. Everything is over. Phews* Going out with Princess Daffodills and King of Nile(Klara and Alynn dearie((:) tomorrow. Erms, to PS I think. Lols. Hope we had a
great time.
Jelly! When is our outing? Lols. ((:
Written by; ♥cariann