Thursday, December 30, 2004
REBUTTAL SPEECH
Today was such a freaking day for me please. Went online only at about 7+ to my blog-the first thing, cos it is my homepage. Make it yours too! X) Thens like, guess what did I see. DINGS* Someone spammed vulgarities on my tagboard. Cool please. Tsks. Believe it anot. I cry. I cried please. Carian Tham cried over a spam. Tsk. Never mind. I am always a major cryer. Come on babies, laugh at me mans. Laugh! Bwhahahas-->Quoted from Jinhua aka granddad aka Jillian. Jinhua, dun sae I never say its from you or something hors. *Must be real careful when it comes to dealing with copyrighted stuffs please*
To those who have helped. Ashh, Alynn*King*,Lynnette aka Jelly/Sugar and dearest Granddad Jinhua and the headless creature aka Ann Na. Be it little or big, thanks. My main purpose of your help is to prove that my blog is the way it is since the past few months and that my writing style is nothing but of my own. Thanks. I finally understand how war derives, from the foul mouth of us humans. We tend to jump to conclusions very easily, hastily and such. We dun look around our surroundings before we charge for trouble, and this is seriously dampening the spirit of PEACE. As I always say on my nick. *Ahems* War starts from the conflicts of us humans. And I remember my wonderful mother telling me this when I was little, or rather, forever telling me this as a reminder. If you have nothing good to say, then please shut your big fat mouth. This, I will keep it in my heart forever. Though it sounded rather yongshu-->Dunno how to explain. But I guess its true. We tend to gossip and speak about peoples shortcoming, but have anyone look at themselves in the mirror before? Come on. Take one day off from your busy schedule, and stare at yourself in the mirror*Preferably the long ones which you can see your feet and head* REFLECT. Ask yourself. For example. I use my name. Carian Siyuen Tham what have you done today? Gossip is it? Gossip about what the dingding? About who? Are you sure its right? Are you SURE you dun have that flaw that person have? Funny. But I use this method on myself. Seriously saying. I dun or hardly gossip lars. Except my crush eryi. WAH. Thats excusable pls. Hello? Then thats not gossiping, thats lamenting. Whahas. LAME x) Sometimes I dun see the thing and the advantage to gossip. What can you gain. You tell me. *Picks a stranger from the roadside of Orchard* Ehhs. Nobody seemed to ans me lehs. Stoopid Jillian didnt reply me. Nvm. Shallnt entertain her for a moment. Cos she seemed to be so engrossed over this particular show called Reunion, a particular show that her gay partner is also watching. YUM! Whahas. Nvm x) Back to the topic. I dunno why am I making a big dingding over this gossiping matter. Its suppose to be abt copyrighted stuff lehs. As usual, I am out of point.
*You accused me of copying the way your friend writes. Hello? Whats the name of your friend. Please give me her url, I go to her blog and check it out. Yoyoyo-->Piangs, some crap I could think of. DUHS. If I, myself, find that it is of somewhat similar, I give you my word. I close this blog. I shall not write anymore ok. You have my word BABBBY. Uhhuh. Then you sae it is 98 percent similar? AHEMS. How do you calculate de? Teach me pls. Whats your defination of 98 percent? That means you count every single word and then find out the words that is similar and then times 100 is it? Hmms. I think the formula is like that. Number of similar words/Number of Words in my blog X 100=Percentage. Is it? WAHpiangs please.
The way I write is the way I have always writen. SERIOUS. All my friends that have read my blog knows. Pronto. If I know I DID copy from someone, I will just jolly well admit. Afterall, I thought writing skills are inbuilt in you yourself when you are born? How to copy neh? Then even if I wanna copy also wont copy hers right. I have got someone much much better in my mind! But seriously. I didnt do anything of that sort. This is pure accusation. Pure wuliaoness. Pure boliaoness. Pure piangness and everything. I have a short vocab of dilects. Whahas x) You still have my respect btw. you are afterall someone I knew. Someone whom talked to me before. Well. What to do? Anyway, you are leaving le. Just wishing you all the best in whatever you do. If you are reading this. Stay Pretty!-->This is what I always told you. REMEMBER? Serious.
ERMS. I want to make a very important quote, from Yeelings idol-->Leo Ku. *Very shuai guy* erms ultra talented too. Have to sae that, cos I am the President of Welfare. Whahas.
Life is short and precious, and we must not dwell it on hypocritical acts---> I seriously abide by this quote. Do you? BETTER PLEASE x)
Written by; ♥cariann