♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Tuesday, December 07, 2004
Quiz]

Your Appearance --

1) Do you have single / double eyelids? Hidden Double eyelids? Lols.

2) What colour is your eyeball? Black. I want brown eyes leh.

3) Do you have dimples? How many? Whahas. I have 2 hidden dimples. As in, I must force myself to smile very radiently then have. Lols. Whatever I have are hidden!

4) What is the colour of your lip? Red. Very red. Because I am having a fever now.

5) Do you have braces? Nopes. But I think it is really very painful to have a set lor. *Ouch*

6) Do you have healthy gums? No lor. I have serious gum disease. Sure die lor. Whahas.

7) What is the colour of your hair NOW? Black. And I mean very black.

8) Is the colour of your hair natural or dyed? Natural. Dont wanna dye it anyway. I am damn decent lor.

9) What is the type of hair u have? Natural straight. But I do have some stubborn curls. Whahas.

10) Do you have any moles on your face? At my eyebrows there.

-- YOUR DREAM GUY --

11) Must he have dimples? ERS. I am a sucker for dimpled hunks ok.

12) How is his hairstyle? Spiky. Extra nice, gelled/clayed/waxed.

13) Must he fillial to his parents? Yes. MUST ok.

14) How many ex-steads should he have? It must be ME and only me. Whahas.

15) Do you want him to bring you to somewhere romantic or wild? As long as it is somewhere decent then keyi le.

16) Should he remember your birthday and the relationship's anniversary? Uh-huh. I will castrate him if he doesnt. Lols

17) Should he make the relationship an open affair? Duh.

18) Should he be taking the initiative most of the time? Yah. Then me mehs?

19) Should he be the bo-chap bo-chap yet faithful and loves you a lot or one who pays much attention to you yet fickle-minded but still loves you? Whats bo-chap? Lols.

20) Should he give you a call/sms/msg everyday to tell you about his day? Call me will do. Call cheaper, my mummy wont scold. Whahas

-- THE OVERVIEW --

31) Do you have a stead? You mean girl or guy. It really varies mans.

32) Describe him/her in 5 words. Shuai? Cutes? Hunky? I dunno.

33) Do you have any crush? Yeah. *Punches fist into the air* Lols

34) Wad would you like to tell him/her? I like you mans. Whahas.

35) Do you wish to have a stead now? As in what gender? Whahas.

What Would You do if...-

Your crush suddenly asks you out? Grabs Jelly along. Heehees.

-You walk into an elevator and see a couple making out? I will diao them. Whahas.
Or maybe, join in the fun. *Come on give me a kiss too*

-Your parents had another baby? Arghh. Carys is enough! I will tell my Daddio: Eaten too much Viagra again? Lols

-You're trapped in a building about to explode? I will pray to god. I know and believe that he will perform wonders.

-You were granted one wish? I will wish for infinite wishes. *Greedy* Heehees.

-Aliens invaded earth? Wth.
-Your girlfriend (boyfriend if you're a girl) breaksup with you?Cry and cry. Whahas. I am vulnerable ok. Whahas.

-You win a million dollars. I will do some charitable work and stuff it into my bank and let it earn interest. Whahas

-Someone gives you flowers? Depends on who lar. Whahas.

-You receive a love letter in your locker? Hahas. Read it like as if I am some despo.

-You fail your exam? I will cry and cry. Lols.

-You get first in class? I will go feast for 5 days 5 nights at some buffet place. Then go on a diet for 1 month.

-You were paid fifty dollars to fill this out? Can I have another 50 bucks more pls?

Shuais. I believe you ok. Dreaming of her 2 times in a row is definitely a mega WOW.

Jelly, what happen to you nowadays? Why do you always seemed so troubled whenever you are talking to me? What happen? Tell me and I can help you. I *love you.

Written by; cariann
[back to top .]