♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Wednesday, December 22, 2004

A lill message from me to *
ERMS. People out there. Please dont try to guess who it is. Thanks.
Everything is based on your blog. I just answer, ok?
Erms, decided to post it up here. Cos, I dun have the courage to tell you face to face too? Whahas. Read your blog. I was so sad. You said that you didnt have the courage and guts to tell me whats happening. But erms. Whats even happening between the both of us? Nothing rights? X) Yeah nothings up right? Are you sure? Then what are you so afraid of? I mean if you had done nothing wrong, spare me the scared-ness pls. Erms, am I really that scary? I mean, we spend so much time goofing around. Don tell me you scared of me? TSK. Whahas. Lols. Just remember. I have never held the matter against you. Never. So yeahs. Just forget about it ok? FORGET X). When I tell you about those matters, it is because I trusted you. Though we are different in age groups. I know and believe that you are a nice girl, and I always believe in you. Cos I know you have the potential and will have the opportunity to excel. Think about it. Have you ever seen me telling stuff to other sec* before? Except Alynn lar. She is a different case mah. She is my King ne. But you are different. I dunno why too. Have you ever wonder why am I giving you special nicks, and more nicks then other people? OK, what am I crapping about. But, I think I treat you differently from those people. Seriously. TSK. I am mad lar. Just ignore me for a minute. *Dinnngs* Erms, stop being confused by that matter. Aiyahs. You are always confuse lehs. Never mind. Continue to be confused bahs. *Lols.* Why do you say that things are gonna be different? This, you definitely have to explain. Why is it so? After going through so much, I realised that matters change through humans. As long as you have the mentality that something is gonna change or you refuse to do it by nature, it will change. Uh-huh. So whats your reason? Haiz. Just ask me anything you have doubts on lar X)

WAH. Erms, have to tune back alill back to erms, Saturday. Its like, I followed my mummy to this opening of this restaurant thingy? Cos she knew the boss and they are some good friends or sth. Wth pls. Thens like, I was looking and glazing about*getting bored mahs* then suddenly I heard this person talking behind my back. I turned and saw this ultra spiky hair person? Erms. That person was wearing dark blue and jeans or sth. So I turned back. And was immediately attracted to this person. URGHHHH. Guess what? That person was a female? HAIZ. Why am I always attracted to weird weird people leh? X)

Had choir test today. Partnered Sop1 clique. Stood with Mei but was separated lehs. Because of that Jusof guy lars. Forever wan leh he. Purposely lor. He needs to reshuffle us so that 4 of us could achieve that best sound effect. He said our voice is very good. Fake one ehh? Lols. I have to admit that it was good. We blended really well. Yeahs.
Guess what? I clapped when he said that? WAH. I was so retarted please. Always doing wrong things at the wrong time? Its like, I was tested 3 times cause I didnt really hit the flat note. Stef sang twice cos she went froggy and lost her voice at the wo-men-hui-jia-la that part. Whahas. TSK. Felt so mean. Almost laughed when I heard Audrey. Cos I was simply too nervous. I always laugh when I was nervous. Also dunno why lehs. He collected my name first but tested me the last? Was so nervous that I kept looking in the mirror. Looking at myself in the mirror makes me laugh. So yeahs. This kinda ease the tension a little. WAH. I find myself very weird leh. So when it was my turn. ERMS. Jusof called me CARE-rian. WAH. Almost laughed. But was too afraid to do so. Aiyah. Let him call whatever he wants lar. I know jiu hao le lars. Sang. He kept looking at me. WAH. So scared. Then I continue singing and looked straight INTO his eyes. I dun care. I dun feel shy or whatever. Just have this urge to show him that I can sing ok. Then we 4 did a combine. Sang. Took a picture after that. Guess who was the camera person? Ms Ang. Heehees. We had to take this picture so that he know who we are ne. Held up our custom made name tags. WAH. Damn hilarious. I wanted to smile like *yue. But I guess I shouldnt, people might think I am mad. Waited for hammy and kangaroo to come out. They were next on mah. Crapped with slave and King. King kicked me ok. Cos I was unwilling to open the present she had given me? Kick two times somemore. TSK. Still dare to say I kept flirting with other people. Slap you then you know. *Whahas* Then stole my chocolates and claimed that the King should get more? So she got 4. So greedy please. Whahas. Must give other people rights? You better go and reflect hors. Go to a piece of white wall there to reflect. There shouldnt be any posters on the walls huh. Lest you get distracted. X)

I think I am very weird nowdays leh. I like *, I dun like *. And this Stef is like, she is so madly in love with Rasmus and Sunhong, dun know who to choose from too? This year got so much taohuayun huh? Dont make me so jealous. I think R is better. No offence. You guys look really pei in the picture. Whahas. I look at looks not character? Whahas. Jkjk. JUST KIDDING` Going out with Laopo tomorrow. Finally, after dunno how many donkey months. Finally we talk to each other again. WAH. Was so shocked that you even talk to me please. I thought it was all over. Whahas. See you tomorrow hors X)

Erms. This paragraph below has nothing to do with the above. I mean it ok.
I regretted not telling *you that I like you all along. I really sucked. I should, I knew I should. But everything is too late. I can never turn back time. I can never make you like me. Cause everything is over. When can I confess to you, ever again? In the end, it doesnt even matter right? Does it? Can I say I like you. Here?
I like you mans.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]