Friday, December 17, 2004
I AM SO HAPPY. ALSO DON'T KNOW FOR WOOTS?
WAH. I love my blogsong till bits leh. MIDI rawks my world. Actually hors, I was very sad for the past few days. Cos whenever I go to my blog, Nobody tags. Then I was thinking. Bu-Hui-Bah. Then yesterday when I went online, I realised that actually it was flooded. My computer and its connection were spolit, and so I was unable to read the tags+the page wasnt refreshed. Phews* Damn relieved. So now whenever I go to my blog, I have to click the refresh button. Thank you to those who have tagged. ESP My hammy and Kangeroo and some others. I love you guys.
Was talking to Gor just now. Told her I didnt know how to do Lit, and ask her to scan it over to me. It was just a joke ok. But guess what. My Gor really scan it to me. Gor, I really miss you ok. Ohh no. Getting kinda emotional nowadays. Whahas. Probably evoked because of my blogsong. I began to miss everybody now. But I dont wanna go to school so soon. Its like, I had been sleeping at 3+ everyday. And waking up at 12+ How to go to school like that? Plus, I still have Literature and Chinese left. Haiz. So laggy please. Yeahyers. Got tution today. Then can meet Jelly finally after a few billion light years. Whahas. Haiz. Tomorrow those people will be coming to my house to repaint my room and my parents room. Gonna stay in this stinkified place again. URGHH. Does anyone had any clue how stinky the paints are. Excessive inhaling of the thinners can cause hallucination as well as withdrawal symptoms ok. I dont wanna die or get thrown into the Reb. Centre. Lols. So Mummy, if you are reading this, and if you are very concern over my health, please allow me to pop over at HJs house. Teehee~
Wheys Charis. Is the present ok? Dont know what you like, so just buy that. Is it ok? Erms, btw, can you fit in the pink shirt? I dunno whats your size lehs. So I just bought S for you. Erms, then that book thing is anyhow buy one. Use it to write crap also can. WAH. Your present very ex ok. Celines one also can. See, I am such a nice senior. *Ego ego* Aiyah. I haven buy anything for Ruthie and King yet. Haiz. In short, haven even bought any presents yet, TSK. Feeling so bored nowadays lehs. Nothing to do. Ok, shall blog about yesterday. Please mind my crappiness.
I was so alone yesterday during choir please. Mei didnt come, BUN had to attend her dunno who wedding, Audrey didnt come. Sop1 clique didnt come. *sobbs* Whey. This Stefanie purposely one leh. Hmms. So went to sit with my Hammy and Kangeroo*Boing Boing*. Talked and crapped. Know them better through yesterday too. Had mini testing by the Sec3 Sop1 seniors. Also dont know why the Sec1s so jingzhang for woots. Then Ruthie baby partnered Hammy. Whahas. My Lill Mice group! Then Victoria partnered Jess. This Hammy and Kangeroo so cartoon. Ask me to sing when they are singing so that I can boost the volume? Then after they finish kena tested, *I didnt help them of course* they asked me how come I didnt sing? TSK. For example huhs. You are having a topical test in class one day and the teacher isnt there to invigilate, then you ask some senior to help you. You tell me can anot? I give you 5 bucks if can. WAH. Sec1 thinkings. Whahas. Nevertheless, I think they are really cute please. Arghhh. Hammy I know you love me. Just admit it. Lols. Uh-huh. WAH. I suddenly felt so thickskin. Whahas. Erms, I think being thickskin and BHB is fun? Lols. Since when have I inheritated this? Stoopid hammy. Ask her to call me dont want. So many crappy reasons. Then ask me to call her today. HPHMS. Where got senior call junior one? Fine lar, since you are my favourite hammy among all the other hammies from the 20 by 30 dimension hamster cage. I shall abide with it. Whahas. WHEY. Dont forget ok. You just betrayed me hor. HMPHS. Shall torture you later at 330. Shall not feed you anymore. Ohh yeah. I was so mean to Hammy yesterday. I asked the entire population from Sop1 Sec 1 to not talk to hammy. WHAHAS. Then she was like. No no. Ruth will talk to me right? Then I was like. Everyone abides by the queen. Nobody is to talk to Charis. Whahahas. Felt so mean. Then Ruth didnt speak to her for a min. Everyone else diaoed at us. Whahas. Then we hopped towards the Primary school canteen for the test. Sat with the mice, lols. Then crapped. Whahas. Ruthie baby is SO funny yesterday lehs. We were discussing on how much to tag on each others blog. Then she just sae. Carian I tag 5 times today ok? Then I was like, make it 10 bahs. Then she sae. you tag 1st, you tag how many then i tag how many. WHEY. Its was suppose to be your idea Ruthie. Not mine. Why put my dearest tagb at stake? Ohh no. It is crying now lar. You better stop it from crying before I kill you ok. LOL. Ahahas. Didnt know my hammy and kangeroo so cute wan. *Sniggers Sniggers (:* Ohh yeah. King spoke to me during choir for the 3rd time. She was like telling me abt dunno what and I couldnt hear her. Huh. Was so scared that she was scolding me or sth. But end up, it was something about Mrs Tay. Erms, I think Mrs Tay is nice lehs. She lent me her storybook about this Cambodia Guy. Gees. Then the mice were like complaining that it was a boring a book. TSK. I wonder how you both are gonna pass your History next year. Ok, have to go and call my Hammy now. Aiyah. Why cant you talk online? TSK
`The affection is dying.
Written by; ♥cariann