♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Monday, December 27, 2004

Happy Boxing Day =)
Erms, Happy Boxing Day. Ok, why am I repeating myself. So Chionghey. Erms meaning=luosuo=longwinded. Yeahs. *Whatevers lar* Firstly, I realised that I am SUCH a bad person, cause I didnt reply anybodys greetings via sms. I am so sorry. Its not that Carian is dao or whatever, but Carians handphone no value le mahs. So I couldnt sms back. Erms, doublated apologies to

Klara, Alynn King*Sorry Dear*, Shermaine, Clara, Jelly*SORRY OK.*, Huijuan (I forgotten to call you for countdown. Was doing something very impt yesterday morning), Guifeng Darl and Charis Hammy. I am utterly apologetic ok. Sorry. Erms, we still have next year rights? x) YES!

Woke up. And guess what my dearest mother say? Your complexion is very bad. TSKS. But according to my super dooper eyesight, although it requires a magnifying glass aka my specs. Its is so obvious that my acnes have subsided and have been demoted to blemishes? Lols. Learnt the word blemish from Jie JUST yesterday please. Ok. Was super freaked out, cos last night Yeeling aka HCFCP+LKFCP aka budd told me that she was having an outbreak. TSKS. Why do we have to go through such a torturous thing??? Darl also. Poor thing leh 3 of us. Ohh yeahs. Had a convo with both of them not long ago. Its seemed that 3 of us are really rather she-bu-de to leave each other. BUT hey come on. We are in the same class leh. Same clique too, how to leave each other? Think too much lehs? Together with Ailing and Sokfan. We must stick thru thick and thin no matter what ok? PROMISE x) OK. Sorry dudes. Thats totally out of point. Erms, tune back to yesterday please.

Went grands house for a whole day partae. Met many relatives, all commented that I was more xx and xx. ERMS. Shall not say here. But its good comments X) Whahas. Everyone seemed to not recognise me? WAH. A few weeks eryi leh. Haiz. Dunno whether is good or bad. How come whenever people see me, esp older people, they cant recognise me? +They will have a bunch of you more xx le more xx too? Listen so many times le. Please change your lines please? :(

You people are only giving me the spooks whenever I see you people. No offence. And Granny, I know you like to call your friends and talk about me, and Smart gor too. But sometimes, it can be quite irritating do you know? How come the other relatives only noticed the both of us, what about the rest? Please be more partial lehs. You people only give me the pressure, and that makes me more afraid to make a mistake. A grave mistake, if there is. Now I am confused, cos I dunno how to be myself again. I have to be guai, I have to be sure of what am I doing more, I am a puppet? Being controlled, acting in the way you people assume I was. But sadly, I am not. I hope I can rebel, but sadly I came from an ultra strict family. There are people always looking at me, noticing the way I behave, and I am sick of all these. Cant you people just ignore me? Go and comment abt other people. Be it good or bad. I have been listening to all these so much for this year. I am sick of it!

Daoed everything today. Spoke to Jie. Erms. One of our heart-to-heart talk. Purposely went to the garden and chat. Whahas. She sat in the shade while I sit under the sun? I want to be tanner mahs. Then she was talking to her bf. Just sat there to stone. Felt so. Erms. How to say. Doubting whatever I did was correct anot. But I know it was wrong lar. Heckk. Went for neos. WAH. Her pants almost dropped? TSKS. Had to pull up for her? Whahas. x) So when we were on our way back. My pants wanted to drop too? WTH? TSK. Pants dropping day. Aiyah. Couldnt find safety pins, so allow it to raise loosely on my waist? Believe me, the feeling isnt good. So both of us refrain from walking too much. Lest it dropped and we maluate ourselves? Sat down and didnt want to entertain the guest. Erms, I have to reinforce it again. Carian and Joyce arent dao ok. We are enthu people. But please kindly understand our situation. Thanks. x)

Crapped. Guess what? My cuz carry me ok. Hmms. Cool. Wooots. But I couldnt carry him. Guess he is heavy bah. Ohh yeahs. Then I was like having a very vigourous topic with smart gor. TSK. He refused to sign up for blogger? TSK. I shall see how you die with your what querus. I see how you die uh. I just wait and see. Ask him to help me convert songs also dunwan. GOR. I tell you huhs. Next time you need help rights. I wont help de ok.
MEANIE pig.

Ohh yeahs. I open my Xmas present le! Thanks people. Receiving these presents from u guys really make me feel damn cheapskate leh x)

Alynn*King*---> A yellow DCP shirt+ a pair of earstuds from Perlini's Siver.
Guess what Ive given her? A stoopid Adidas bag? Felt so cheaporado pls x)

Ruthy Baby aka Kangeroo *Boings Boings*---> A crocodile magnet, Precious Moment Menos and A Happy House Notebook. And I just give her a stoopid rabbit softtoy? Urgghhh.

Charis aka Hammy aka Babycells and Babyface---> One dunno what softoy, and I give her a pinkshirt+Notebook. Urghhh

Huijuan *Bestie*---> A bear with 3 lollis. And beautiful her claimed that thats the most suitable present for me? Wth. Want me to have gum disease is it? x) Bought her an Op skirt. See, Im so nice! Kiss me baby. Whahas x)

Chrytal Tiong!!! Darl and my all time fave budd. Gave me chocolates and candycanes from Australia. Not forgetting tons of info about *11. Right Darl? Whahas. Lols x)

Celine 'Mei---> A Happy House Notebook+Petrol. Whahas. *Her mother drove all the way to my house ne. Gave her 2 dozens of Ferrero dunno what the dingding. x)

Lynnette *Bestie+Jelly*---> A pencil case, a calender with stickers as well as a photoframe. I gave her a Silver Bracelet with bells+ Friends Forever Collar Pin and Lipgross! Whahahas x)

Pathetic. This year nobody is exchanging xmas presents with me, my cousins and all. Haiz. Guess its not a well-practised tradition afterall. We just had a partae, thats all. But my sister received a Cookie Monster Bib. Erms, being the youngest in the big family, she is exceptional. Lols. This is also her 1st time celebrating xmas in Earth. Whahas. *Cheers* Went to my cousins partae, she just borne a baby by the name of erms. Gee, I forgot. But I know my another nephew by the name of Christain. But pronounced as Chirst-ten. Gee. What a cute earthing x) Arghh. I cant stand Smart Gor lehs. Its like. We bickered just now? *Sniggers sniggers* Over what have we eaten or something.

Carian: I know you are allegied with garlic

Ackerley: Yah. I am allergied, but as long as I dun touch it, I will be fine.

Carian: I see

Ackerley: *Tries to rebut* Yahlar. So that means I can eat

Carian: *Abit diaoed* I see. Rice with gravy!!! Rice with gravy!!! (Cos he ate only rice and gravy, not enough food mah, and he was having a headache, and he claimed that rice can cure his headache? x)
Ackerley: Yahlar, you eat air lar.
Carian: SHUD UP. *Carries on with my rice and gravy nonsense*
Ackerley: Alert! Alert! Alert! *Talking about my javascript*
Carian: SHUD UP orange. ORANGE! *His blog is nothing but orange?*

Ackerley: Javascript! Javascript! Javascript! Javascript!

Carian: ORANGE!
Ackerley: PLMGS Girl

Carian: RI boy.

Tsk lehs. From food bicker bicker until school? TSKS. He is one stoopid guy that has a square brain+ultra toot! Whahas. Just joking. Ohh yeahs. He went to my house to repair my Com. Erms, thanks lar X) Ohh yeahs. We lingered around the partae to wait for the new food to arrive. Thens like when the food arrive, we dashed into the hall? I was like. Wait, we musnt run and get those food, we have to fake fake abit, later people sae us. Then he was like yahhor. Thens like, he say. I pretend to go get some punch. Then I was like, I go and get tissues? LOLS. Then when we arrived, we dashed and get those plates. WAH. Speaking of major kanchiongness pls. Ate, crapped with him. So nonsense. Please lor, he ate 3 big plates of rice? TSKS. Rice with gravy? Whahahahas. Aiyah. He is squared brain lars. Wooooots. Keep saying my blog got virus. ERMS. Dont have ok. Scanned my computer everyday. Kabish you huh. Madness.

Ohh yeahs. Jellys mummy wan her to quit tuition, my worse dream strikes man. Shytt. Its like, according to Jelly, we have no more bonding day le, no more baddy eye-ings le, no more lemonees le. All because her mummy dun wan to lose face to dunno what and dun want to spend the extra 50 bucks for registration? PLEASE LAR. In the first place, MRS LEE arghh. You shouldnt even ask for a resting period! You should just let Jelly GO for tuition with me. AND besides, we are studying Sec 3 things leh. Why cant you just let her? DO you know by doing that, you are actually breaking Jelly and my heart? We became acquaintances because of the tuition, then good friends, then bestfriends then puffer/jelly. Why must you break this beautiful tiding? We just manage to hehao after that lill breakup that is like so extra. Then we cannot be together le. WHY MUST YOU DO THAT TO ME? I mean, thats ok. But you are evil lehs x) Jelly, listen to this. If you are reading. To me rights. I will never allow this little thing to destroy our friendship. I mean. If we seperate because of this, it tends to show that we arent adapting to our new environment, it reflects to show that we arent having a well established friendship YET. Nothing is impossible. And everlasting friendship WILL last. God loves us, and he will bless us. Believe me please.

My life is infested with broken friendships. Why must such things always happen to me? The worse thing is. That person, that victim have to be someone close to me, someone I care for, someone I really like, someone I really depend on. All is gone. Jelly. You will always be my Jelly. Wth am I talking about? TSKS. I love my Jelly. You are the one I like always ok. I love *you. I hope we can meet one last time. Before we seperate, please dont sae goodbye to me. It hurts me alot.

One small step leads to a big mistake. One big mistake is created for life-as far as you can recollect. Thank you granny-pops aka Jinhua for helping me ALOT. Hope you can come back to PL soon. I have yet to speak to you before lors. I haven even said HI to you before. I dunno how you sound like in person. Lols. Ohh yeahs. I hope I can have a grandneh soon. Erms, go and remarry lar. TSKS. I know how are you feeling now. Just like me. BIG MISTAKE rights?



Written by; cariann
[back to top .]