♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Sunday, December 19, 2004

** Describe Your Ideal Boyfriend **

1. need to be in the same sch? YEAH YEAH YEAH. Please kindly tell me where can I find a boy from a girls school. If I can, I give you 100 bucks pls((:

2. when he goes out,wan him to ask u out too? Depends on where is he going lars.

3. ah beng or guai kia? Very Guai people rocks.

4. got tattoos? Please huh. NO. I said I like Guai people le lors.

5. stay near u? Yeah. Preferably my neighbour. ROCKS. No lor. Absence makes the heart grows fonder. I believe in that((:

6. must he care everything about u? D-U-H. Otherwise how can be my boyfriend right?

7. jealous % high or low? ERMS. No need to be jealous lar. Cos if he is my boyfriends rights. Whatever that belongs to me, is also his. So jealous for what? We share everything. Yeahs((: *Argh. I am so selfless*

8. taller or shorter than you? taller then me. 5cm taller enough le. So about 160 can le. *I am short mahs*

9. rich or normal? ERMS. Financial status same as me enough le. But must be abit richer, then he can afford to buy whatever I want. Whahas.

10. with stylo hair or normal? With SPIKY HAIR please.

11. dyed hair or normal color? Dyed hair that is close to natural, dun want punkish colours. Etc. Blue and green. major EWWness please.

12. playful or serious? Inherit both, and establish both at different points of time.

13. popular among others? Yeahs. Then I can use him to know others. Haha. I am so flirty. Whahas.

14. a flirt or faithful boy? Faithful. Only I can play around. He CANNOT. Whahas.

15. cleverer den u? YES. I love nerds, and I am attracted to nerds. ((:

16. mature or childish boy? Both x)

17. dotes on you? MUST ok.

18. a punk kid,a rocker,or a hipper? A nerd+abit punkish at times((:

19. bring u home to meet his parents? DOTS.

20. sms u all the time? Call me better. Then can hear his voice. Heehees(X

21. understanding?? Yes. Must be SUPER understanding. Hopefully he will understand why am I flirting with others? Lols. Jkjk.

22. many ex-flames or? DOTS(X

23. sporty or? I want him to be a swimmer or tracker.

24.smoker or non smoker? How about a passive smoker?

25. your standard with ur boyfriend high or low? Haiz. I have to admit that my standard is very high. But Love is blind you see. When you are attracted to someone, you will love him/*her no matter how he/she looks like, behaviour is like and how he/she appeals to you. Everything comes so suddenly and leaves so suddenly. But I mean, sometimes when we look for a partner, we have to look at ourselves in the mirror. Girls normally hope for a shuai guy or sth, but heys. Appearance dun mean anything. For example I am damn ugly, *Cos I just stared at myself in the mirror*, and I am proud to sae that, i want NERDS. Whahas(X I am weird, I know. Thank you thank you.

YOU. I just dun understand you. Actually I am not sure why am I so involved in your matters. I shouldnt, and I know. You betrayed me, yet I still forgive you, and I didnt even mentioned that matter of betrayal to anyone, not even to my closest friend, I just ignored it though I know it is rather life threatening. I gave you a chance to explain yourself, but you refused and kept apologising. Whats the point? You know I care a whole lot for you. So please, I beg. Dun give me that kind of treatment. Its isnt fair to me, since I was the 1st to get hurt. I should be ignoring you, not you ignoring me. I should be angry, not you. I should flare up, not you. But however, I cannot make myself to be angry with you. I also dunno why. I am not angry with you ok. Just be yourself AGAIN. Its so difficult for me to face you again during *. Actually I am sad. But I dun know why too. I know I shouldnt care.

BUT WHY did I bother? My heart says: I dont know too.

Whats Happening to me?

Ohh yeahs. Welcome back to Singapore Shuais! Lols. Sorry I was so mean to you just now. Sorry kaes. Whee. Bestfriends Forever! (X

Written by; cariann
[back to top .]