Thursday, December 16, 2004
chrystal is back!]
WAH. How time flies man. yi-zha-yan its half a month le. I have also aged alot le. *Whahas* Ermms. Chrystal is back. Darl, Chrystal and I went out together FINALLY after 6 full months please. Lols. Chrystal looked like the same, except that she kept her hair long. Shoulder length. I think she has learnt to be more feminine after her trip to Aust. Cos she was like asking me to stand properly and sit properly. ERMS. Darl also lar. Cos I was the only one wearing skirt. THATS NOT THE POINT. I was SO odd one out. Plus my hair is so short. Haiz. What to do? Then I kept jumping and hopping ard with heels please. TSK. I just dunno how to control myself lehs. I suspect I am a hyperactive kid. I kept jumping ard today? Not today only, but always? Ok, back to the point. Yeahs. So we went Orchard at 11 plus. Went into Taka. Came out in less then 30 mins? Went Paragon, this is better at least an hour? We were like so damn fascinated by those bags leh. Erms, whats it called? Got this cartoon as the logo lar. WAH. The sling bag costed $159? The smaller ones were $79? Major TSKness pls. I rather go Converse and get those sling bags. $29.90, even if I buy the whole set, it will only cost $80.30? Three bags. The whole set. TSK. So cheat money one. Then we wanna give Chrystal Dear a surprise. SO I GAVE darl the idea of buying a cake for her. *See I so romantic pls (: * Then we faked it all out. We faked that we didnt care about her birthday AT ALL. Then I kept whispering to darl and was so damn close to her. Cos, I had to plan out the thing for her right? So secretly stuff money into her hands, fake that I had to call my mum, then she had to call too? Then faked EVERYTHING. WAH. Didnt know Darl was such a terrific actress wors. Talked until so touru pls. Silll can laugh and bargain with her mum when she was talking to nobody over the phone ? WAH. So we went to several shops that sell cakes. Darl faked that she had to buy a slice of sake for her mum mah. So thats why Chrystal didnt noticed and continued to be bluffed? Lols. Went to Swensens at LAST. I dragged darl aside AGAIN. And went to speak to the manager, then the manager so kind immediately nodded her head and gave us a table, there is a couple in front of me, but she reserved the seats for me. AWWWW. Then I asked Darl to go sit down with Chrystal cos I said I wanna eat fries. Whahas. Then I dragged the manager aside and asked her to prepare a icecream cake with a candle. Lols. She did it without any delay by HERSELF. Whoohoo. Then, we crapped abit while the cake arrives, and I was getting very scared cos I was so afraid that it might cost very ex+Chrystal might find out our plot. But then she didnt. The cake arrived and she was surprised. Whahas. Sang her the birthday song, then Darl and I were like looking at her eat the cake while we drink plain water? Lols. So beggerish. Then went to Heeren for Neos, shopped around and went home. Ohh yeahs. Chyrst gave each of us a present from Aust. Too bad Yeeling didnt come. *Dun worry, I will share with you* Then went to listen to some songs. WAH. Wanted to hear the songtrack from the Winter Sonata album. BUT the thing had to be spoilt. Never hear lors. Haiz. I love Beiyongjun. arghhs. He is so shuai pls. Esp his smile and his specs. Whoohoo pls. Attract many people lors. Whoosh~ Lingered around for another hour, then went home with darl. Read all her smses with her *ahems* Lols. Then we also setted up the AFFC. Lols. She was the president, and I am the Vice President. Ewww. I think we really hate *toots* alot pls. Whahas. Tomorrow Darl going out with her another *toots*. Wishing you all the best. Dont louqi huh. Just be urself, I think she will appreciate you more in this way, whether anot you have that feeling anot ok? Just be yourself. If last minute you really dun know what to do hors. Call me, and Ms Carian shall teach you the latest technique to make her unbored. Whahas. Yeahs. Through this outing, I also allow both darl and Chryst to appreciate and learnt about the real me more. Lols. Its better this way rights?
WAH. Was being consecutively maluated by the Jusof guy in front of the whole choir pls. First it was the descent audition thing. Racheal and I had to sing scales starting from G major or sth. Then slowly up to F sharp? I went totally off when I hit the last note in the F Sharp scales pls. Erms, by then I couldnt really hear Racheal le. So it sounded as if I was the only one singing. But actually she was ok. I used her voice to guide me through(kinda). Cos she sounded very funny leh? Erms, but at the end I think Jo ee helped by emphasizing the note with the piano. Thanks babe. Then on Tuesday, Sop 1 was the 1st group to be tested? Wth. The sec 1s sang 1st, they sounded like lill mice. Hahas. Victoria, Kangeroo+Hammy. You guys rawk mans. SO CUTE! They really sounded like some Kinderland people. Whahas. So CUTE PLS. Then after Victoria was me ok. WAH. Sang the 1st 2 notes then I started laughing? As usual pls. Then Jusof saed that I started off well with the first two notes and why am I laughing? Phews* He wasnt angry with me. Then he asked me to sing again. Then I sang. Then he saed I didnt really hit the B flat, so he gave me another chance. Then Joee played B flat on the piano for me again. *Thanks* And I got it. He said I was very nervous true lar. WAH. He didnt scold me or anything leh. But he criticised the Sop2, which he remembered as soup. Say some people not enuff this not enuff that. Phews pls.* Whahas. I am always very lucky. Then he counted me as the half people. So The half people and the 1 people sang together. Then he reshuffer. Lols. All of us are standing behind lehs. THEN Carian has no friends behind, so Carian went in front to stand with hammy and BUN. Whahas. Then I blasted. Whahas. And Hammy kept complaining that I was too lame and too loud? WHEY. Cannot blame people lehs. I was born like that. Played during choir, when everybody was singing. TSK. Bad example for the juniors. Lols. I will change, unless the sky drops down. Lols. No lar. I will try to be more serious next tym lars. Which is like, tomorrow? Lols. Stef Mei was sick, having fever 39.1? TSK Poor thing. Then BUN not going choir tomorrow. Then I only have Knight+Crush+Cotton and Melf to talk to. Audrey haven come for a long time, and 3 of them are the only Sop 1 people with me lehs. HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SURVIVE? ):
Lols. Babyface. I bought you your birthday present. I hope you like it. Heehees((: HAPPY 13th Birthday my dear. LOL. Stay hammified forever? Whahas. Erms, your birthday is on this Sunday, so just give tomorrow ok? Later no more chance le (:
Jelly, where are you?
Written by; ♥cariann