
SECTION 2: HAVE YOU EVER
*Fallen off the bed? : ERS…When I was young lar.
*Fallen for a relative? : I Did. Shytt. I sounded like a despo pls.
*Plastic surgery? : I want to go for it. I have serious acne problem pls.
*Failed a grade? : *Touchwood* I have only failed Maths like once, cause the paper was really tough mans!
*Broke someones heart? : I mean. I wont know right? Do you think that person will go around saying that I hurted them? I hurted *hers. Sorry!!!
*Had ur heart broken? : Yeahs. Like so many times pls.
*Had a dream come true? : Yes. So proud to say pls.
*Cheated on a test? : Cheating is so not me. I am those type that steals the answer sheet from the staff room. Lols.
Dreamt of Your Crush? D-U-H I sure did.
Admitted to someone you like? Hahas. Yeahs. We are kinda cool abt it. So yeahs.
SECTION 3: CURRENTLY..
*Wearing: OP shirt with matching shorts. (Who wears pink translucent nightie to sleep?)
*Eating: Its like midnight now pls. I dun want to get even fatter pls.
*Reading: I am on the computer…How to read?
*Located: Hougang
*Chatting with: Lover(Nellf), Shuais , that funny-cum-weird girl and Lynnette(Jelly)
*Watching: Porn? DUH The LCD screen?
*Should really: Sleep now and go on a stricter diet. Whahas.
SECTION 4: DO YOU...
*Brush ur teeth? NO! I have cavities and gum disease. Whahas. DUH pls.
*Love anyone? Yeahs. Every minute, every second? Whahas. Call me a pervert please.
*Have any piercings? Yes, like a pair?
*Drive? No. I want a chauffeur! I am pampered. Lols.
*Love GOD? Yuppps. Of Cos! Dun ask dumb questions pls.
*Ever get off the computer? Like duh?
SECTION 5: FRIENDS -
*Who ARE your best? Huijuan, Lynnette(Jelly), (Clitch-ed Clique), (Choir Clique), Shuais and My Lover(Nellf) Yuppps. ERMS.( Not placed in order pls.) I have a lot of bestfriends and hidden crushes. Lol.
*Who is the loudest? I think I am the loudest among everyone I know except Ashhh.
*who is the shyest? ERS. Huijuan I think.
*Who is the hottest? Clitch-ed Members
*Who laughs the most? Me, Nellf, Shuais, Mellf.
*Who have you known the longest? Huijuan
*Do u hang out with the opposite sex? Hello? I grew up in an all-boys environment.
*Do u consider yourself hot? Nahs. I am cold. The air-con is so cold…*Shivers*
*Do u trust ur friends? Some. Cos, some are really back-stabbers and such lars.
*Are you a good friend? I think I am. Come to be if you guys have any problems. Wheee~
SECTION 6: LAST PERSON YOU..
*Hugged: Huijuan. I always hug people.*Ego* Lols.
*Talked to on the phone: Jelly: Lynnette Lee Lin
*Yelled at: My babysister- Carys. Cos she dropped my handphone, and accidentally deleted my messages from *ahems* Grrrrr.
*Checked out: I dont check on people. I am not an inspector pls. Humans must have freedom ok? *world peace*
*Fell In love with: What type of love are you talking about? HAHA. I have 10 crushes. Wheeee~ But I only like one now.
*Do you have a crush on someone? *Yawns* I do. Always pls. I have 10… I thought I told you le?
*Tripped: I Dont trip people. I crush `em.
*Turned down: That weird weird girl and that weird weird twosome in school, *her and that guy online. I dunno them mah.
SECTION 7: PERSONAL..
*What do you want to be when you grow up? Doctor or a presidents wife?
*What was the worst day of ur life? When I kana rejected or maluated.
*What has been the best day of ur life? When *she and I spoke to each other finally.
*What comes first in ur life? HUH. *shakes head*
*Do u have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Whahas. Is stead counted?
*What do u usually think of before u go to bed? I will think of what to say to God. Really.
SECTION 8: FAVORITE ..
*Movie: Heehee. I think Charlies Angels is nice. Cos got many beautiful and revealing babes mah. I love those scenes. Lols.
*Band: Maroon 5, Simple Plan, F.I.R, S.H.E. Used to like Backstreet Boys cause of Nick Carter. Hahas.
*Store: Places where you can take Neos. OP and Roxy and Ripcurl. Not forgetting Billabong. Yeahs.
*Relative: I think everyone is fine to me. Except *him. Ewww. Go away pls. Attitude got problem one.
*Sport: Swimming. Nellyn lurves swimming too! High 5 president! Badminton too.
*Ice cream flavor: Green Tea!!! I love bitter stuff. Sadist. I want my taste buds to suffer.
*Fruit: Watermelon. Cause I think melons are cute. :)
*Candy: Stefanie those kind. *Mei, buy me more ok*
*Car: I want Ferrari. Must be blue!
*Magazine: Readers Digest. Esp Laughter is the best medicine. No horney jokes, which is so good, and suitable for me. Though I often craved for some.*Sniggers*
*Day of the week: Everyday~
*Color: Blue. All shades of blue. And some pink. (Kana infected by HJ)
SECTION 9: DO YOU..
*Like to give hugs? Provided that person must spread out his/her hands lar. Later so maluated. I fear Maluation ok. :)
*Like to walk in the rain? Depends on the people I am with lar.
*Prefer black or blue pens? Blue. I lurve blue mahs.
*Dress up for halloween? Didnt. Awwww
*Have a job? Lols. I am a mummy’s girl. Stretch out my palms will do. Lols.
*Like to travel? Yeahs. Esp to my country. America. I want to go back!
*Sleep on your side, tummy or back? Ers. I float in the air when I sleep. *Eeks.
*Want to marry? WHO? Trust me, my crushes are all girls. AND I have never thought of marrying them. Serious.
*Have a goldfish? Nahs. But I have luohan at home. So fat somemore pls.
*Ever had the falling dream? Nahs. Whats that?
*Have stuffed animals? Yes. Going to pass them down to my sister soon. Those were from Disneyland ok.
*Go on vacation? Yuppps. Esp the shopping part. Wheee~ Ok, the eating part is fun lar.
* Eyecandy? Lols. I wont answer this. Later you will steal her away pls.
I liked you more and more.