♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Sunday, November 14, 2004

Whahas. The com baozha again yesterday. So had to rewrite my entire entry. Ok here goes.

Darl is so jealous of me yesterday. Hahas. Its like both of us ended up chatting with Angel at different convos. But I gained the most. Of course.*winks* Right Darl? Whahas. Mings `Gor is going overseas soon. Will be back until the 27th. Gor! Must buy me souvenirs hors. ERS. Wait a minute. Which country are you going? Cos I heard from Jelly that Thailand sells *** at only $2 pls. Be sure to get those for me. I want those elastic ones. WHAHAHAS. Ok. Who is Wayne? Pls lor. Stop tagging le. Ok. You stopped le. Yuppps. Btw. I am already attached. So yeahs. I am attached to a rope tied to my bed. Ok. Why am I telling this? Ate like a pig today pls. Ate 3 meals. Broke record. Cos I have only been eating yogurt and aloe vera for 1 week. But its like, I ate at Delifrance with my mummy today pls. Imagine the fattening cheese oozing out of the croissant or sth. I can just die of heart attack. Cos the fats will most likely clog up my pulmonary arteries*ahems* The very very very important pathway that sends your blood to all parts of your body. It has a very thick and hard wall so as to prevent the blood which has a high pressure produced from the heart from bursting the arteries and such. Yeahs. I can still memorise my biology one lor. Ohh yeahs. Glycerol and 3 fatty-acids are the end products of fats. WHAHAHAS. Haiz. I hate food suddenly. Its like so food pls. Eat le if it gives me energy then nvm. But pls. Dont deposit the fats into me. Cos, I dun exercise, and its like I hate exercising pls. Haiz. Erms. Scientist people. Pls invent a type of pill for me. Eat le have energy but dun store fats pls. AHAHAS. I only need to shed 1.5 more to hit target of 42. So happy pls. HAiZ. I miss choir suddenly. I want choir. I want to start learning the second part of the set piece. I want Jusof to stop scolding Sop 2 cos Melf, Deborah and Jacklyn are inside. I want Choir to attain a gold award next year. But first of all. I hope I can participate in the SYF thingy next year. No participation, no talk. Haiz. Then I will be so sad. So yuppps. I promise I will sing my very very very best in choir, and I will be very very very very guai and well-behaved in choir. Haiz. I wonder what other songs are we going to learn? I hope we can resing Amen or Toki Gong. Cos, its nice? I hope, I hope and I just hope pls.
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]