Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Whahas. Went for maths today. Had Tangtangker as our maths tutor! Whee~ He rawks pls. Understood whatever he said pls. Thats like:
WoW Hmm. So was paying attention today pls.*Wanyi, You should be proud of me pls!* Yuppps. I love Maths. So yeahs, was so jealous that Yeeling brought her burger into the class. She ate, and shes like the monitress or sth? Whahas. Tsktsk. Then, Ashh ate too. WhEE~ Speaking about major rebelliousity pls.
Went for Choir right after Maths. We are suppose to have PT today. Was like so excited pls. Cos I have something to let me lose weight. Whee~ Then its like they jogged around the school or sth? Huhs. I thought we are having games or sth? Why go jogging? So lucky that I have Maths. Hahas. So yeahs, Maths is cancelled tomorrow. Yuppps. Wanyi was kinda disappointed or something. Me too. Tangtangker rawks. Its like, in the morning, when lesson is about to start, I ran out of the class to throw something. Then as I was walking to the trashbin, saw Tangtangker. Thens like he is asking me where am I going. Told him lors. Then met Nicole Wong on my journey. Walked to class together. Then its like, he used me as an example for the elevation thing pls! His like: If Carian Tham is standing on the hill and her boyfriend is below the cliff or sth, the elevation thingy is the angle. Or some sort. Forgot. Wheyyy. How can anyhow use peoples name! Was so damn maluated pls. Hahas. He is nice.
Was so happy to see clique again in choir. Esp, Princesses, slave, river and crush. Hahas. Hilarious. Did nothing. But just love their presence. Whahas. So yeahs. Joanna our VP gave out sweets to us. Yuppps. Charis won some nonsense thing and gave her prize to me. HAHA. Then she also gave me her sweet, whee~ Why so nice huh? Then I wanted to ask Princess to pass my sweet to Jelly(Lynnie) when she was going off for Maths, but end up, its like she didnt go or sth. Also dunno why pls. So yeahs, jelly didnt get a sweet from me. So thats it. Whahas.
Went to heartland with princess to buy her brother his birthday present. Bought this keychain kinda thing. Wheyyy Benjamin! Better thank your jie pls! YEahs. Then Stef told me somestuff about her Sun. Sounds like yeah, its so sad. HAiZ. Dunno what to say to comfort her, cos, I haven got into such kinda thing before. haiz. But I will pray for her.
Shuais smsed. Told me about her hair and stuff. Haha. Complain that her hair too short or sth. Whahas. Yeah. Was rocking your chair when you are watching your movie wor. Suanned her by asking her to stop disturbing the peace of the couple sitting behind her. Lame. Yuppps. Dun worry too much about your hair. I think its nice pls. Can sense that. Whahas. Had problem with blogger again. Music cannot play smoothly and such. Haiyahs. Major piangers pls.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEMONGRASS!!!
Take care and I lurve you always. Whee~
`LGFCP
Written by; ♥cariann