♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Monday, November 01, 2004

Whahas. Had Maths today. Clique sat together? Squeezed over at that wooden table in the needlework room. YUpps. Had that cosy feeling out of the sudden when we were together. Took out the chocolates I bought at Marks and Spencers. Just had that feeling that we were allowed to eat during Maths. So took out without hesitating. Whahas. Yeeling ate like a pig cann. Ate 3 at a go, and the packet only has 12? Duhh. Its for us to share? Hahas. Never mind. As long as we are happy, then gou le. Whee~ Yupps. Maths was super easy to be digested cos there is fun and laughter! TAngtangker scolded our table people for like 5 times. Say my name until so loud somemore. HE was like:Carian Tham, could you hear me from the back? I was like not really. Duhh. If I cannot hear him, would I have responded? Whahas. So Pai pls. Ashh wore red hairband today, tied her hair with red bands? CAnn meh? Then Guifeng buganshiruo, go and put on her white hairband, or is it yellow? Yuppps. Speaking about serious rebelliousity. Whahas. Put on contacts when the lesson was on, couldnt see mah. rushed to school without it on pls? I think Candice was blind too. Saw her today without her specs, hahas, had to like stare at each other before we could recognise each other? Aiyahs. We are blind lar! So next time, if you caught me staring at you, dun suspect I had a crush on you or sth. Had to allow the pupil of my eye to adjust to far objects, then can see mahs. Yuppps. Hahas. Hair was super messed up today. Unsuccessful mans. Not spiky enough, plus too messy pls. Wahlaos. My face so damn oily pls. Later got acne problem then hows. Haiz. After so many years, I hate this year the most pls. Hair grow so fast, cannot remain the spikiness, had to cut hair at least once a month, otherwise out of shape, piangs, then face so oily. Wash face with lard is it? Whahas.

Eeewww, my eyes are so damn small pls. Put contacts le still so small. Xiangdangnian, I had big eyes ne. Now lehs, had to put specs. Piangs. My specs so ugly somemore. Hahas. Went to colour my lens at that shop. Now my lens are like blue? Whahas. Lurve it pls. Choir today was ok. But it was superb at the with-friends-part!

Stefanie(Sun-lover)

Melissa(Woofx)

Joanna(Love Rival)

Audrey

Ziqing(CRUSH!!!)

Whee! Lurve them tons pls. YUppps. Piangs, heard from Stef that there is another guy crushing her or sth. Whahas. Haiyahs. Stef arhs. Dun pungse Sunhong hors. HE is so damn shuai pls. Whahas. YUppps. Went for neos with Stef today. Rained. Stoopith weather.

Charis a.k.a Hammy+babyface. hmm. I understand how you feel know lors. It isnt nice being teased by your classmates about crushing seniors. Haiyahs. Just ignore them kx. I think they will stop it soon lars. Haiz. But it is like so scary when they call out my name so loud in the bus. I thought what happen pls. Then you told me what happen. Dun worry, I wont believe such nonsense wan lar! As i said, you are always my hammy and babyface. Yuppps. I will write my first letter to you later. By the way, why do you want a letter from me? We always meet, want letter for whats? Whahas. At least tell me what you wanna me to say mahs. Want letter then like dun have topic to talk about? hahas. Wheyyy. You need me to clarify with your classmate about the crushing thing anot? whahas. Tell me if you need my help! So piangs pls. Whahas. Charis. I think you are so cute pls. Hahas. ok, whatever. Whee~ Stop complaining that my entry is long. I like it ok! Can practise English mahs. Piangs. I will nv make it pls. Forever using words like mahs, lors, whahas, piangs, how to pass english? Whahas.

Cheers. I am crushless now. Be happy for me pls. Diverted my way for straightnessity? Whahas. Lurve is in the air!!! whahas. I will nv stop crushing people wan lars. Pls. I even crush my own..arghhh. Nvm. Hahas. She is mine!!! Forever. Whee!

I Lurve you *ahems* deep down in my heart!!! RIghts!

Written by; cariann
[back to top .]