Monday, November 29, 2004
Today]
Lols. Today is such a funny day please. Even my parents today abit sotsot one. I was lamenting about my crush
so much during dinner today pls. Then suddenly my daddio asked: Do you want me to send you to * house? I was like: I dont even know where * lives? Then my daddio asked again: Do you think * is goodlooking? Then I was like:
Of Course. Then my mummy lar, go and say I have bad taste. Then somemore sae so loudly. Then my mother kept repeating that I have bad taste ok? Then I finally admitted who he/she*Erms. It can be a she or he* was. Lols. They got a shocked pls. Then I say * is very nice. Then even my maid agreed pls. Then my daddio too. Lols. My mother just laughed. Then my Daddio told me I should learn more from *, cos he/she is very *ahems*. Cannot say. Very obvious le. Then I dunno whats the problem with me pls. Its either I am a machine gun that
rattles or whatever, I go and tell my daddio that Daniel is shuai ok. Then my daddio thought I liked Marcus? Major
ermness pls. So they kept making fun of me during dinner. Lols.
Where got parents like that one?
Lols. Then we went to this big big deserted place that sells furnitures. Lols. My daddio was thinking of refurnishing my room, then my mummy lar. Say dont want. I cant even choose the colour I want ok. I want blue. But both of them preferred white? So yeahs. Mummy gonna take a few days off next week to prepare for the painting guys to come and such. Whahas. I am gonna cheng jihui go out. Lols. I am so smart. Just kidding.
Ohh yeahs. Smart gor was like so nice on Satuday. Its like, Shicong, shixian, gor and me went on an errand to get some icecream and rootbeer. Cos we wanna make rootbeer float mah. Then its like, on the way three of us kept pestering gor to go take neoprints with us. Alamak he damn toottoot mans. Dont want means dun want. Help him pay also dun want. And you know whats his reasons? He is too sweaty? LOLS. Then after we bought the stuff we needed. Three of us rushed to the shop. And I had a busy and hard time trying to drag him along. Its like. He damn toottoot leh. Then Shicong took my plastic bag and gave it to gor and asked him to go back first. Damn bad lor you. Then we run to the shop. Lors. I was not very keen suddenly. I mean. Wahpiangs we are like so mean to like, leave him alone and let him walk back alone lor. Haiz. Then we know he toottoot one. Later go back first then say we go and play. So after our printings we chiong back lor. Piangs. HAD stiches, so Shicong had to accompany me to walk. *Heehee* I mean. Haha. He is just too lazy to run lar he. Still sound as if so weida like that walk with me. lols. Then we walked back lor. The road so dark cos it is 7+ le mahs. Then we run and run shout and shout like some idiots. Haiz. Now I finally know where we got our nicks from. Three Monkeys. My uncle lar. Always call us three monkeys. STOOPID. sanzhihouzi. piangs lor. Then the monkeys were so afraid to go back, cos we scared we kena scolded by that uncle lor. So we panick lor. Lols. Then. GUESS WHAT? Gor was actually waiting for us at the road junction carrying 2 big plastic bags full of root beer and icecream. He waited for like about half an hour? OMG. Isnt he very sweet? Awwww. Thank you ok. At least his toottootness never hai us kena scolded. Doublated phew-ness pls. Lols. So went back to distribute the neos. Haix. Was kinda sad he didnt wanna take with us. Aiyah. You will never understand how grateful I am ok. You have to be there to understand lar. Lols. I dont believe I said *that OK. It just flew
OUT of my mouth. Lols. I am a natural machine gun that rattles. *rat-a-tattat rat-a-tattat* Lols.
Jelly HUH. So sorry I didn’t speak well yesterday. I was so busy ok? I mean we can always talk right? I will prank call you tomorrow. Lols. Muacks* Take cares.
Hahas. Smsed Alynn a.k.a Cushion first time yesterday at 2+ in the morning. Cos she was like saying I always sms ***** nv sms her. Lols. I wheregot lor. I never ok. I seldom sms nowadays? Lols. Ohh yeahs. Thanks you for telling me those things over the hp. It really helped me alot ok. Heehee. Thanks Cushion. Ohh yeahs. I am gonna make you my
whoopee cushion soon. Lols. Ohh yeahs hammy. I know you are not gonna read this until late late next week. But yeahs. Your sms damn funny. So bhb lor. Whahas. Yeah lar. Owner will miss you alot ok. I know you will miss me back lor. I just knew it. *egos* I had ur sms saved in my phone. I am gonna prank you with it. Lols. Take care alright? I dun need your souviniers. I just want you to be back
quick, safe and sound. I will miss you. ARGHHHHH. Lols. I dont believe I told Jelly who I like now.
It is not gonna happen right?
Ohh No. I am so damn scared pls.
Jelly!!! HELP ME!!!
Written by; ♥cariann