♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
today ]

I am so disappointed with the entire choir practice today pls. Ok, except the clique meeting part, everything sucked to the core pls. Its like, according to Shuais, Anglican choir had managed to finish the entire setpiece. But what about us? Still agaring our way through. Getting scolded by Jusof, is like, such a common thing to us nowadays. Wth. Who do you think you are? HUH? Pls answer me. Do you know that not all choir members know how to sideread? Its like, not all of us here are equipped with music background? So, we dun know how to sideread, then YOU kept barking at us. Its like, so difficult? You could have just put a lid on and have some patience or something. Barking ferociously wont help you know? Cause, we just dun know how to read? So, one kind advice from me to you is: You either brush up in your teaching skills or just scram. Big time. Stop faring up your sissified attitude. Cause, I just dont comprehend a man like you screaming and threatening us that you have to leave. If you wanna go. Just SCRAM. No point threatening, cause I have a feeling that all of us in choir hated your presence. *Ding* Get the point? Wahpiangs. Damn Pissed pls.

You cant even hit the right note, and here you are trying to sing Sop 1 part. I mean, ok. We can understand, you are a guy afterall, you cannot reach the note. But its like, You expect us to reach that note when we cant? Its like, we need an example to learn from. We cant just copy the piano and sing right? We need Life example dear.

Haiz. I really doubt I can make it through the auditions of SFY. Maybe by then, I might just belong somewhere else. D arts or sth. As long as it is somewhere else.
According to Cotton Candy + Crush, Melf and Slave, they said they saw my eyecandy. Whahas. Dun make me jealous ok. Cause, I wont. *Sniggers* Ok. I am now a member of Babyfaces fanclub, the CFC. She gave me this deflated balloon. I thought it was a condom when I first saw it. Cos it is quite long quite short, elastic, soft and red. Lols. Its springy too. Whahas. Then babyface go and fold it in a funny way, which further enhances its condom-like look. Whahas. Babyface, I wonder where did you get that idea from? Is it from the sec 2 textbook? Hmm. I shall buy a white balloon and start folding it. Lol. Ohh yeah, gave Ruth a.k.a Kangeroo *Boing Boing* her belated birthday present. Gave her chocolates. See! What a nice senior I am. *Egos* But you didnt say thank you. *ahems* And that weird weird girl spoke to me and ask me how come I know that its Ruths birthday? Whey girl arhh. How come you know so many things abt me huh? Erms. Those who were found spreading stuff abt me to other people will be severely caned, jailed, electrocuted and hanged, and I am not joking pls. Babyface, did you tell your friend abt that. Better come clean, or else.*whoohahahaha* When the clock strikes 12, your head will be found on the floor with blood stains splashed all over, unfolding a tragic drama. WHAHAS. Ohh yeahs. I think Babyface is very cute pls. Observed her cuteness today. However not as cute and good-looking as my eyecandy still. Hahas. I am so mean pls. Babyface you are so cute pls!!! Ohh yeahs, someone said that I looked like a hamster today. Whahas pls. Yuppps. So thats it. I just love today. Wheeee~
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]