Wednesday, November 03, 2004
Shuais. I am so sorry if I keep giving you this funny or unfriendly attitude kz. I dun want to be like that, but everytime I see you or something, I just have this funny thought. A thought reflecting that we might not be friends again or something. YUpps. I treasure our friendship alot can. Its like, I still cannot get over why we cannot be in the same class. You like Literature, while I am in a Geography class or sth. So distant pls.Hahahas. So just wanna apologise for all these. I hope we can bury the hatchet and stuff like that lars. Yupps. Take care, and stay shuai forever!!! Whee~
Haiz. Weiwei lars. Insisted that I dun lurve her or sth. Lames lar. You are my nuer ok? How to dun lurve you? And this Shelly huhs. Heard from Hammy that you keep complaining that I didnt write to you or sth. I did ok! Fine. Shall give you your letter tomorrow during choir. Then You will have no reason to say that I dun lurve you or anything. Whahas. So hammy also wants a letter from me? Why huh? What are your motives huh? Then this Celine lars. Talk to her for like 2 hours on the phone today. Then I say I have to go out, she dun believe me pls. Then I say I will call her back or sth. She dun believe me. She said I wont keep to my promise. But yeah, I didnt. I totally forgot about that? Whahas. I am such a bad jie. Lols. So, realise that mixing with Sec 1s can be real fun, all the squabbling and stuff leads me back to my old days. Hahas. Lurve it. And a big thank you to my juniors and those who happened to strived in my family tree?
Melissa Lim. Hahas. Been doing your role well as the Nile River. Kept insisting that she has the mainest role or sth. Cos the Queen cannot survive without the river. Yeah Rights. Lols. Hahas.
Ziqing. Supposed to be my horse or Knight. But yeahs, I abandoned Zhuohwa, my husband, which is the King(DUH) and started to crush Ziqing. So Ziqing is my crush now. But Naughty Joanna, my slave or sth, or the horse, crushed her too. Roarrrr!*Flames Shooting and larva spewing out of my eyes* hey. I am suppose to be a kind and delicate queen yeahs. Whahas. Speaking about in-demure-sity.
Stefanie and Audrey. My Princess Larvander and Sunflower? or Rose? Duh. They are twins or sth. So yeahs. Pretty princesses. Whoo~ Inheritated my genes or sth? Whahas. Thickskin. lols.
So my dearest laogong which is the King, Zhuohwa? Yupps. Hmm. Abandoned by me cos I just had a new tuixiang. My Shuais!!! whahas. okok. Maybe you guys dunno who she is? Roarrr! Never mind. Just a non-fiction person just added into the storyline or rather the legend. Hahas. No offence Shuais!
OK, so we have the house hamster,which is Charis, my junior, which is chao adorable bcos she has a babyface. Yupps. Clique calls her babyface, but I extra mahs, so call her Hamham. HAhas. Speaking about intense roma-sity.
Then, I have Shelly which is my daughter, oso my junior lars. Knew her during the musical practises. Yeahs. So, yes, she is very cute too! Erms. She calls herself Shellshell. Yes. So cute pls? Haiz. Wanna call her Shellshell too! Yeahs. Writen your letter le. Tomorow then pass to you hors. Whey. Dun whine le hors.Hahahs.
Yuppps. Shuais forgive me le. YEahs. Ought to have a celebration or sth. Whee~ *Pop open the cork. Bubbles of champaign like substance spewed out. Throws balloons and glitters into the air?* Whahas. We made up at 1010pm. Yuppps. Dun be jealous! lols
YUppps. So was like going to school so many thousand times this week. Everywhere was like so empty? Argh!!! Where's the PL spirit? D-U-H. Yuppps. Saw lemongrass today? *Lynnette dun be jealous* winks in delight. I was like walking pass the canteen with Grace Wong today. Erms, its the 2A3 wan. Guifeng, dun misunderstand hor. Hahas.Then, i saw lemongrass. Couldnt really be bothered cos, i dun like her le? As easy as that mans. Then its like I was walking, then she suddenly turned back lors. OMG. Its like, hmm. dunno how to describe the feeling lars. Not excited or what, but just confused, why turn back at the moment? Hahahas. Lynnette once told me. Crush 1 will have the feeling when Crush 2 is around. Whahas. Dun understand? Roarrrs. *Uses hammer to knock your head* Still dun understand? Too bad! No
fate *shuais, remember this word?*with my chuanshuo. Too bad. Hahahas.
So yes, had cravings for Roti Prata or sth like that? Saw it on TV. Haiz. Dunno what happen nowadays. Always had cravings? I just like finish 1 whole packet of suanmei yesterday? Damn. So sour pls. But nice lar. Its like while I was reading my Two of the kind book when i ate and ate. Then without knowing, I finished the whole freaking packet? Like 20 of them? Wheyy. I very scared I have kidney failure lars. Cos it contains salt. Damn. Then ate the whole stalk of grapes today? 30 of them? What a pig mans. No seeds mah. So eat and eat lors. Whahas. Piangs, so sweet too pls. Later got diabetes and kidney failure then how? Piangs. I am still young ok? 14 eryis lor. Sill had many things to do wan lor. Oyeah, he is in Ashh tution class too! According to Ashh, she realise that he isnt cute? But i think he is not too. HAhas. Just like, like him so much, then suddenly dun like, not chiqing enough pls. Whahas.
Wheyy. Yeeling. Sorry lars. Was like so scared abou that matter. Guifeng, haiz. Dun angry le ks. I didnt know what happen?
Sometimes sec 1 can really get you into major trouble mans. Whats the problem. I dun want to talk to
her anymore! Only know how to get people into the trouble.
Written by; ♥cariann