♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Tuesday, November 23, 2004
rox]

Read Jellys blog. Was so touched by what she had said about me. *Jelly, I cried when I read it. Serious. I am touched.* Ok. Now it is my turn to copy her, and write my reflections kinda thing. Heehee. I am actually copying her, lols?

Jelly:Lynnette Lee Lin. Hmms. I knew her since last year, during the December holidays, when I was attending Just Mathematics. I was a loner since. I am a loner lor. Nobody to talk to for 3 lessons pls. You know how xinku it is? Esp when I am a machine gun, rattle and rattle non-stop pls. This type of environment how to survive? Lols. So, I pray to god and pray and pray that I will know someone in tution. Then TA-DA, god sent me Jelly. Its like. I didnt know she was in the same school as me, until I borrowed a piece of fullscap from her, and saw our school logo on it. I was like: You are from PLMGS? Then shes like: Yeahs. You didnt know? I shook my head. Lols. Then from then on. We chatted and chatted non-stop. From aquaintance li-ke(chinese word) became gd friends then bestfriends then Puffer/Jelly. Lols mans. God really do answer prayers. Thens like now, we had expanded our business -Just Thai and Just Eurasian and Just Clowness, and all I can say, that is, our business is flooping soon. Cos, no one likes *them. Lols.

Jelly: Thanks for all your encouragements and all when I was really facing the darkest side of life. You really raise me up from all these, and thought me how to be a more realistic and daring person. *muacks* thanks.

Lover: Nellyn Tan a.k.a Norbert? Lols. I dun understand why do you have a guy name. I really dun pls. Heehee. Thought that Nelf was really very very dao. Then I was really scared of her cos of her daoness. Then I remember she kept teasing me abt my shoelaces. Kept dropping out or something. Lols. Then I tot you are very mean that time. So I dun dare to speak much to you. But I guess, things really changes. We became gd friends when we realised that we kinda have the same personality, we did evil grinns( smiling or grinning at each other in the bus, and when we are walking? Lols) Life rawks mans. Then yes. We formed the laughing society too. Wheeee~ Take care president!

Shuais:Althea. What can I say abt her? Didnt know her until the amazing race thingy. Whahas. No lar. Actually I know who is she, cos she is a prefect mah. But we spoke only during the race thingy. As usual. I thought she was dao and such. Until when did I know her true colous huh? ers. The cheering time and during lunch time? Lols. We took tissues and did the bomb cheer. Lols. We even did that to the drain, and ran about the whole canteen and some kinda nonsense. Whahas. Haiz. Spastic Donkey. Lols. Yeahs. So now, knew one 1 of her secrets or 2 or 3? Hahas. Have the urgh to spam her blog with it. Lols. Shouldnt be so mean pls. I am nice. Whahas

Melf a.k.a River+Stef a.k.a Mei+Audrey a.k.a Princess+Joanna a.k.a Slave+Bun+Horse+Ziqing a.k.a Cotton+crush, (I am the candy. We are the Cotton Candy?) plus many many more lars. Deborah a.k.a Debos(dun copy me ok) and Jaclyn. Hope that we can all get qualified into SFY/2005 and achieve a gold next year! Wheeeee~ Yeahs. They are all nice people. Very nice people. But this Stef lar. Ok. It must be kept in a low profile. I cannot tell. Ohh dear. I think I am so in love with the setpiece SUNSET*Lols, Stef the word SUN wor* Its so nice and hahas. Nice. A mixture of Malay, Tamil, Chinese and English. The Dondang Sayang part is very nice. We can blend in very well! Yeahs! The tabura vina part very nice. Esp Sop2 part. Heehee. Then The chinese part. Heehee. It is nice lor. I hope we can resing Amen and Toki Gong. Its so nice too. Its Acapella, chao zai pls. I think choir is beginning to have that kind of spirit again. The feeling I had 2 years ago. Its like, so wonderful. Everyone feels exactly like a family, close and bonded and stuff. Thats the feeling I like to have. Then we will practise from 3 to 6 during the SFY seasons. Its like. SUCHA nice feeling lor. Then whenever we hit the right note and end with the correct note. That feeling is also hen-you-man-zhu-gan. Yeahs.I love choir. Whahas.

Ohh yeahs not forgetting HJ lors. Its like. I was going home with Stef Mei today. Thens she surprised me by waiting for me at the bus stop ok. Its like she waited for 1 whole hour pls. Thens when she saw me, she immediately came to hug me and almost cried. Lols. She said that she was so afraid that she couldnt see me or sth. Lols. We are neighbours, how to not see each other? Lols. Then comforted her. Then I was like telling her how much fate we have*giggles*. The she slided her hands between mine. Suddenly I thought of *that matter and immediately took off my hand. *Sorry, I dun want any misunderstandings le ok. I was wearing my school uniform. I cannot do that, even though I know we are just purely bestfriends ok? Sorry!* Ok. So we went to the store, and end up that uncle haven come yet. We hiked to kovan can. 1km of walking pls. Then went to buy her grassjelly, with her still in her PJ? lols. End up walking in and out of HLM. Cos I need to get sth. Whahas. Then she bought chocolate pudding, hotdog and grassjelly. What a pig mans. Within 30 minutes, she wolfed down everything. Lols. Overspend lar she. YOu tell me. How are you going to save enough money to go Orchard with me? Lols pls. Remember: Dun overeat and you wont overspend. Have you seen me spending money on food? Nahs. Maybe only on my beloved Lemon tea. Lemons lor.*Winks Lynnie?* Ok. Lynnie, help me say good luck to Annette for her PSLE results for tomorrow ok? I will pray for her lors. Lols.

Slave+Horse+BUN just told me that my entry is weird. Lols. Is it?

Ruth a.k.a kangeroo is officially known as Ruthy Baby. Lols. Thats what I call her during choir. Lols. Take care people.

Its gonna be another day in the sunshine---wheeeee~
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]