Saturday, November 27, 2004
Read this at Xiao DAi Guas Blog, I borrow huh. *Sniggers sniggers*
A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty, he said no.
She asked him if he would want to be with her forever and he said no.
She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry and once again he replied with a no.
She had heard enough.
As she walked away, tears streaming down her face the boy grabbed her arm and said:You're not pretty you're beautiful. I dont want to be with you forever. I NEED to be with you forever. And I wouldnt cry if you walked away, I'd die.
From what I have
analysed with my superb eyes and handy dandy
analogy skills, I have realised that many hypocrites and beibi people haven extinct. Yet. And I am so ashame to admit that I have friends who are like that. Friends who are totally worms and utterly paradox in their speeches and in MSN convos itself. Ok, not friends, BUT
friend, and I mean EXfriend please. Erms, I felt that I am being to evil. This extract is suppose to be speaking about the love that guy had for the girl. But why am I pinpointing it here? Lols. No hard feelings Mr Author. But, Im just trying to prove my point that
HEY! I have found a hypocrite? *Sniggers Sniggers* I mean only Cushion and XiaoDaigua know what am I talking abt rights? They totally understand me so well pls.
Arigato Konzaimus to:
Cushion=Alynn Tan
*Stop staining yourself! Lols*
Babyface+Hammy+Babycells=Charis Pek
Kai Le*Cutieeee*
XiaoDaiGua+Daughter=WEix*Lols. Mummy loves you*
Jelly+Bestfriend=Lynnette Lee Lin*Lols. You are so pretty yesterday*
Melf+Nile River=Melissa Lim
Weiyan *Lols, I love your chinese name*
Bun+Slave+Horesy+Caomao+Sotong=Joanna Teo*Eeee-HAh*
ERs, Audrey a.k.a Princess Rose. The Queen cannot tell you who that person is, it is bcos, erms. It is not that i dun wanna you to know. Its just that. I think it is over. So, No point knowing?
But if you want to know. This Tuesday I can tell you ok. But just
dun scream when I tell you who it is. Whahas. Princess!!! Your Luohanyu abit the very obsessed over my artclass mate. Lols. Speak some sense to her pls. Lols. He is kinda goodlooking though. Lols.
What rubbish pls. I woke up at 145 today lor. I mean in the afternoon please. You cannot blame me lors. I was born to be a pig. Lols. *oinks* Then, decided not to eat anything until dinner. Wanna fast. Heehee. Then I can break the record of not eating anything yeahs. I hope my idiotic gastric wont hurt. I dun wanna eat today. Must set a record mahs. Haiz. When can I fulfill my target weight of 43? Lols. I have like 1-2 more to go. Lols. So difficult. And the worse thing is, I dont exercise pls. I dreaded it pls. Yeahs. *whahas* going to ****** house. Heehee. Its like, last week came. This week also come. *cheers* So happy. I love you mans. *sniggers sniggers* Lols. Whahas. * is so nice amd sweet last week. Be nice this week also ok. Lols. Ers. I am so determined to eat with him today. I am gonna to SIT right next to him. Lol. Shall I wear something very nice? How about some translucent clothing? Lols. Haiz. I only have shirts and polo tees and lols. Haiz. YES! I can go and borrow from HJ, she has tons of halters. Lols. Yupppps. Heehee
For I am Stronger than Yesterday
Now there is nothing out on my way
My
loneliness is killing me no more
I~~
STRONGER!!!
PS: Heehee. Lover has a friend that is a friend of ********. And her friend say that he know who is ******** cuz. Heehee. Lols. Lover!!! We are somewhat connected to each other. Who knows you are my lover in my last life? Lols.
Written by; ♥cariann