♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Monday, November 08, 2004
Pissed Off]

Great? What a horrible day mans. Cant stand today pls. So angry with *her pls. Dun wish to lament. But cant you be a bit more responsible next time? Your attitude towards me today is horrible!

So, I went to heartland today lars, wearing NanChiaus uniform while Huijuan wore PLs(HJ, you should be proud of yourself ne!) I dun allow people to wear my clothes wan ne. Whahas. I think it is so damn cute pls. Their uniform is like so sailor-ish. So Cawaii. YUppps. So went to eat at Sakaes, wanted to give her a treat for her birthday cos I didnt get her a birthday present(Paiseh ne.) then she insisted that it was too formal or something like that. Pissed me off. She wants me to get something for her, as in present for her. Buts like I dun have the time pls. Then, I suggested treating her to neoprints, she rejected at first. I have to beg her somemore pls. Speaking about major piange-rs. So, she began striking weird weird poses like sticking to the wall, unbuttoning PLs uniform, asking me if I have lipgloss to spare her or sth(d-u-h) Do I look like a lipgloss person? Whahas. More of foundations? Whahas. Or maybe rouges.Whahas. Then, we have to make a down camera pose kinda thing. Pls. I really dun feel like explaining what happened next pls. She showed off her manicured nails to the screen? Like hello? You take neos to show your fingers ne? Puhlease lor. So she did a hairflip and stuff, and I just stared pls. I stared! Hmm. Come to think of it. I am quite envious of her ne. She is so girly pls. Thats what I like, But I cant. I am more to the thaiboxing type or perhaps wushu? Ohh yeahs. She got A2 for her martial arts in Nan Chiau!!! *Cheers* Then got A1 for calligraphy writing? Smart ne. Okk. So the Prince machine wasnt that good. Very disappointed. The deco pen was spoilt! Yuppps. Too sensitive on the screen or something. *Neoprints aunties and uncles, please get it repaired as soon as possible hor* So, ended up taking another machine too. The extreme right one. Yupps. Effects were much much better ne! Sharper shots and more fanciful? Whahas. But the deco pen got problem again pls! Struggled while writing.
*Trapped in the bondage of slavery, when we serve the Egyptian throne*
So, I met crush there too. She was like ohh my god when she saw me. Hahas. Crush! I look nice in NCs uniform rights? Better say yes ok. Wheyyy. That time you nv say bye to me. I very sad pls? I dun care, u own me one big big hug and I mean huge huge hug pls. Whahas. Crush is so crushable pls.Then met horse or slave. She was laughing when she saw me. Hahas. Slave!!! I missed you so damn much pls. Even though we like met just yesterday for choir? Whahas. Didnt see river nor any princesses. Haiz. Must be they all go home and sleep lar. Whey. I hope to see you guys more often yeahs? So, loithered around for 5 mins, went to Watsons to get my masks. Whahas. Bought 3. yuppps. *This is the mask!!! Somebody Stop me!* okok. Thats from a cartoon called the mask. Whee~ Just realize that that shop near Just Maths sells it like 1 buck cheaper. Mans. Feelings kena cheated pls. Nonsense lar. Young girls money oso want to bluff. Liangxinhechu? Whahas.

Went home with *her. Pissed pls? Her attire lar. Its my uniform ok? I respect yours and didnt do anything silly in the public ok? I controlled myself today ok? Otherwise, today, I might just sing sing run run at the shopping mall pls. Not forgetting to do my evil grin!!! Nellyn!!!*winks*

6 plus. Purposely went to her house to bathe before going for tution. Cos, I like her conditioner pls. Smells nice. So went over lors. Ate there too. Haiz. Her mummy is such a great cook mans. Ate like a pig-as usual pls. Left for tution at 730, rushed like mad. Thought Lynnie is going to be early. Bleahs. She didnt pls. So when my queen arrives,*ahems* we rushed to the shop to buy bubble tea. Wheyyy. We fulfilled our bubble tea spee. Whats next? Oh yeah, eat like lemongrass. Whey. We must order exactly the same type of food she ordered that time. Hmm. Let me recall. Half bowl of noodle, 2 ice pops? Errs. Whats that. I dun know how to spell. I know it is those mountain mountain sweet sweet thing lars. 1 cup of sugarcane and 1 plate of fried noodles and 1 plate of stewed dunno what. But hey Lynnie, this is what they told me. That was what she had eaten for her dinner? Big eater ne. Whey. I scared we cant finish? Why not ask lemonstew along? Or rather, Lynnie, we saved more money, we invite the whole lemon family for dinner? Then we can have first hand info of what they are eating. Hmm. I mean, I hope that sugarcane stall no straws or sth, then we have to end up sharing with them! Whee~ Then no chopsticks or spoons or sth, then can share too. Hahas. Aiyahs. Might as well feed them lars. I know Lynnie, this is such a honourable job for us? Then we can ask them over to your house for a sleepover. Remember to put on your ultra sexy and translucent nightie! Whahas. Hmm. I will plan what are we going to do at night, That’s the funnest part mans. Let me do the job! You go and plan how to deco your room or sth. Hmm. Ohhyeahs. Maybe I can borrow some romantic Dvds from my dad, errs. He dun watch those. He is more to the Princess diaries type. Just joking! Sorry Daddio. Okok. Nvm. We buy. Its worth the effort ne! Nahs. Waste time. Hmm. Maybe we should play truth or dare? Or maybe wacko? Then I purposely call one of their name, but instead of whacking them, we have to hug them? Whahas. Gd chance mans! Hmms. Maybe we can lock them in the room or sth with us. YEaHS. They are ours.

Piangs. Sounded so pervertic pls. Hmm. *Quoted from Mings-I borrow hor!* My hormones are raging!!! Too much estrogen in my body. Or maybe for now, too much testosterones? Whahas.
YEaHS! Lynnie, thanks for teaching me how to do the complete set of A little bit of fuzziness handsign. Damn hilarious. Its like:

Lynnette and Me *doing the hand thingy to each other*: A little bit of fuzziness!

Lynnette and Me *Put right fist across left chest and then right*: Heaven and earth exalted!

Lynnette: Jealousity

Carian: And Curiosity

Both: Wont help!

Damn lame pls. And Lynnie, u have this weird weird accent when you say jealousity. Haiz, teach me soon ok? Wheyy. Who invented this handsign huh? I remember. I think it was you, with a purpose. Then you remember doing it to *ahems* Damn hilarious pls! So now, our next objective is to set up Just Thai and Just Eurasian pls. Concentrate in what you are doing mans. We must have at least 100 members before we set up another organization. Ohh. I remember! We have Just Clownness Pte Ltd too! Yuppps. Jiayou! We cann do it mans! Lames. Ok. So yuppps. Lynnie, we have to have our fooding spree soon. Hmm. You will be in charge of sending invitation cards. Yuppps. Call me yeahs?
Oh yeahs. You guys out there can go to Lynnette a.k.a Lynnie blog to search for maore lemon adventures! Lynnie. You must blog more hor. http://6weird9.blogspot.com

Shuais!!! You promise hor. I need to know your continuation of that Primary 4 person. Whahas. Must tell me hors.

`LGFC and `JLFC are bacccck!
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]