Saturday, November 27, 2004
Lols. Believe it anot pls. I went to
Orchard at 830a.m. today. This is like my earliest or sth. Whahas. Went to renew my passport at the US E
mbassy.*
Salutes honourably to the US flag* Heehee. Zai pls. Its like, already there is a huge*erms* not exactly alot lars* mob. Lols. Crowd queuing outside the securityhouse.*Thats what they call that place? Lols.* Hahas. Then that officer saw my mummy and I walking towards the e
mbassy, then he walked to us at the main road there and ask what are we here for. He is like so mean pls. Then when my mummy told him the reason, he then gave us a smile? Lols. What type of service? I call up President Bush then you know. So yeahs. Many people were here to appeal for a visa to America. Then that police guy led us to the front of the queue.
IN FRONT pls. Like infront of 20+ people. I wondered why. Then there is this very pretty officer asked us to get through the gate and asked us to surrender all our items. Lols. I was so damn scared, and I kept laughing? So I left my handydandy
handphony *Jelly, I borrow this word huh. with the officers. I planned to sms people in the building. But to my dismay-
CANNOT. Lols. Then we have to go through this bodysearch kinda thing. That guy commanded me to stand far far away from my mummy ok. Seperate us lar. HAIZ. Then go and use this thingy to do some scannings? Lols. Damn hilarious. Kept laughing. I mean, what can I do when I am so scared? Then we entered the buildng, then there is this another round of spotcheck kinda thingy. Have to take out everything from my pocket and leave them at the counter. Then walk through this mega scanning thing. There are also several cameras attached on the top of the scanning thing. Lols. My mummy said that the cameras allow that person to see what you have below your clothes? lols. Kept laughing. I shouldnt have worn sb today. Should have worn something more transclusent and make that person have sore eyes? Lols. Hilarious. Then I read somewhere that said.
American Citizens and American Passport holders please stand in front of the queue.
Visa Holders please stand behind the gate.
Lols. Hilarious. How come show the baisity so obviously? *ego**sniggers sniggers* I like it. Uh-huh. Whahas. Oh yeahs. Shuais!!! Bird flu is also know as
Avian flu in America. Lols. Then this a
mbassedor person asked me to make an oath. Lols. She said the words and I have to repeat then have to raise my right hand. Lols. Cool.
When I got out of the building, I saw this muslim guy carrying a baby. He was throughly checked before he could enter the e
mbassy. Cos, of the muslim and america war that kinda thingy. They scared have bomb or sth. Poor thing. I mean, not All ****** are baddies right? Give people a chance lor. We shouldnt condemn a persons race just becos of an incident, though it was a humongous one lars. Ohh yeahs. My passport so expensive. Haiz. Somemore in US dollars pls. I was so shocked that the US currency had dropped so tremendously over this year. I think its US1.6=$1. Haiz. Xiang-dang-nian. Its is like US2.4=$1 or sth. So saddening. Yupps. Mummy lamented so much to me today. Haiz. I want to stay in Singapore forever. But she wants me to go back to America soon to study. I dun want to leave. But the latest is after my Sec4. I might leave anytime lor. huh. Then she kept telling me not to giveup my US passport, even if it costed ten thousand dollars for one also must get the passport by hook or by crook. Cos, she said. That was my fathers wish. *Dun want to lament* A very long story. Very saddening. The she kept telling me that, if i am capable, I will also have to send my sister there. Looks like this time she is very
determined to get the entire family there. I dont want to lehs. Jellie!!! Help! Can I stay at your house if they really were to move over? Ohh yeahs. I was also told today that I have the rights to surrender my US passport for a Singapore one. Should I or not? My mummy was so angry when she know that I intended to do that. Then she began her lamentations again. Haiz.
Went to her office. Guifeng!!! Jealous anot? Angels parents the office wor. Heehee. Walked about the place. Got so sianed. Went to buy some stuff for Christmas, and here am I now. Lols.
Yuppps. Charis a.k.a Babyface+hammy+president of CFC. the club really gonna demolished after the last choir practise? Confirm? Lols. I felt so mean to do this to *her lor. She is my Mei lehs. Haiz. Doublated Confusion pls.
Dearest Babyface*sniggers sniggers* Dont forget to get that thing for me ok? Heehee. Start with S want. Must buy for me hors. Heehee. Take care.*giggles*
Why do you have to make things so complicated?
Written by; ♥cariann