Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Lols.
Machine Gun rattles. Used this to spike Cushion. Whoops. She is angry ok. Whahas. Not angry le rights. Meant to make it a joke eryi lars. *relax* I didnt have the chance to see the picture Cushion and Hammy asked me to see, cos I cannot. Msn got same kinda problem. You cant possibly ask me to open a convo with her and see the picture rights. No way mans. Whahas. I am not so
desperado. I have learn not to care about certain problems now, and no way am I making the same old mistake ever again.
NEVER.
Lols. Having choir tomorrow. Yippees. Melf lar. We have to cancel our outing cos she haven do her work or sth. Lols. Its ok. We still have some other time yeahs? This Babyface lars. Kept asking me those qns. How do you want me to ans you? Its like, you are still young lars. You wont understand ok. I will explain to you slowly in between choir breaks and
during practise. Lols. You can also ask Mr Jusof to skip choir and ask everyone to listen to my stories, also can. But 1 hour 5bucks hor. Wheeee~ Erms, But if you wanna listen to the juciest part, I might raise the price to 1 hour10 bucks. I might you know. I am evil.*evil grinn* Lols. Lover. I mean, hey look. You cant really find machine gun storytellers that rattles 24/7 rights? There are, but kinda rare lars. Yeahs, I am so happy that we are gonna meet again, in about 10 hours time. Heehee. Guifeng Darl and I have a common enemy now. We are gonna shoot her down with our Bazookas, shot guns, rifles, snipers, revolvers, pistols, cannons, machine guns and carbines. Then we will carry dumbcanes with us to dumb her and keep her shud. Then, we will also keep little daggers in our socks. Erms. I think I will be wearing slippers, *Darl. I keep my daggers with you 1st ok.* Then I will also bring along my cactus plant and hit that enemy if we have the chance to. I wanna disfigure her. Darl!!! I miss Mings, otherwise she will also help contribute in our action. Lets include Mings in this ok. i bet she will be so overjoyed when she comes back from Australia. Lols. Mings shall bring giant tweesers soaked into strong acids of PH 1 and pluck. ok. its is kinda censored. Only, we know whats that. Whahas. She shall also use eyeliner pencils to help her darkened her lids, since Mings likes
guys with double eyelids that is eyelinered. She shall be our makeupist. Wheeee~
CUSHION!!! You better not forget my birthday present hor! My christmas present too! Speaking of birthdays. Hammy's birthday is coming soon. 14 December. She kept reminding me. Lols. I forgot. I forgot. *Winks* I will give you lar. Who ask u to be my reliable spy+Hammy+babyface. Better thank me for the advertisement space hor. Ohh yeahs. I am thinking of the exchanging presents scheme. Who wanna join. Tell me hors. Its like we will jumble up all the presents each person bought, and then those who joined will each receive one. How about that? Cushion, How abt that? Give me ur feedback hors. Heehee. I think I like Vincent now. Heehee. He looks more shuai with contacts.*sniggers* Esp with those
shades. Heehee. Erms, but I think yuwu more handsome. He is tann. I like tann tann people. Heehee. Speaking of tanness. Cutieface is tann too. YUpps. Gonna have tution tomorrow. I just had a mask on pls. To make myself more radient? Heehee. I hope ur parents will come again. Heehee. Jelly! Congrats ok. Help me tell your sister yeahs. I am so damn proud of her. Heehee. Even though I dun know her. Whahas. Wheee~ Gonna go on a neos spree with Shicong+Shixian. Haiz. Better call them up tomorrow and ask them to bring money. Always spend it on arcades lor. Arcades fun meh? I think the Parapara machine quite fun. Did Night of Fire last tym. Cool.
I was born to make you happy
Always forever you and me, thats the way our life should be.
Written by; ♥cariann