♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Tuesday, November 23, 2004
liers]

Miserable. I will never get to be the old Carian again. Like what Cushion had said, I totally agree with her. *You are free to say anything Cushion. You rawk.*

She lied to me. She is the greatest lier. She lies, and I hate her, totally. I do not want to blog abt what had happen, but what I want to say is, I have always look upon to our friendship, I thought you are reliable and decent in that sense. But you are not. Totally Not. I want a clean break. I do not want to have anything to do with you anymore. I hate you!

I know hating is a sin. I am sorry God. But you have to compromise with me this time. Thank you. Alynn a.k.a Cushion really inspired me alot. She told me that one thing she cannot make herself do is to forgive and love her enemy. Which is very true. Cos, I myself couldnt do that too. Haiz, I guess I really sinned alot and alot. I am so sorry. That paragraph above is just for me to vent my anger on. Hahas. Pls ignore it. I am mad. YEahs. I am mad. I am myself again! Lols. *Smiles weakly*

Jelly really made me cry again. Whahas. Where did you get those saddening stuff abt me huhs? Whenever I go to ur blog, I will weep. I will ok. http://www.6weird9.blogspot.com/ People, go and read it. Thank you so much JEllY.

Never trust people too much nowadays, cos they might just backstab and hurt you the next moment, very scary, Buts, its the truth, and one thing for sure, I despise liers. Heehee, today finally got my broadband. Whahas. Having to live with a modem is like a total suffering for me, for like a few years. Finally!!! YEahs, my parents said that they could trust me with my internet usage, so they have decided to give me unlimited assess to the internet and com. Wheehee~ HJ was kinda sad just now, cos I am having broadband kinda stuff and she doesnt have. Awww. HJ: Having a broadband account is nothing but just stuff that is materialise. It is only going to cost my parents more and such, it might affect my studies if I am too stuck to the com or sth. Certainly you do not hope to see urself flunking tests and such rights? Its no big deal ok. In the end, I am the one who suffers, NOT you. So yeahs. I will certainly invite you to my house more often to play. I will. Cause, You are my bestest friend. Jelly and Clitch-ed members. You guys also have rights. So, Whahas. Stay at home and surf lars. Lols. Hope to see you guys often. *Muacks* Heehee. Jelly and I are going to have our fooding spree soon. Ohh no. I am so hungry now. So yeahs. Talked on the phone with her for like 1-2 hours talking about the food we gonna eat when we meet. Siao lors. Just the food alone, it has already took up 1.5 hours. Lols. We are natural pigs. *Oinks* I just wanna be a pig. Oink oink oink. Lols. Ok, gonna set up a blog with cushion soon. Cos, both of us had the same ambition: To Save The World! We realised that people all around the world were being treated badly. Such as the people in Afgan, those people esp children suffering the effects of the war. They are all veh poor thing lor. So yeahs, we talked about the different types of dieseases that is the most poor thing type. As usual, cushion is full of facts. What when u look life and things at a different perspective, you begin to learn a lot, and such stuff. Hahas. And she is only a sec 1 and she appears much much more mature and grownup in her thinkings compared to me. Haiz. Shameful sia. Ok. So, she is chosing the templates now. Whee. Choose a nice one hors! Heehee. Jelly, thanks for talking to me last night, you are really very encouraging yeahs? I love you. Take care.

Dont lose your way, you have come so far, dont throw it away.

Live believing, dreams are for weaving, wonders are waiting to start.

I miss you Chrystal. Where are you???
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]