♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Thursday, November 18, 2004
funn]

Woke up. Called Jelly to postpone our date to half an hour later. She told me that she was also very sleepy so yeahs. Met in school 1 hour later. Whee~ We woke black shirts pls. Speaking about the major telepathy we share pls. Hahas. We went into the canteen and searched for a clean table to do our work. Thens like, I wanted to look at the GB people drill, cos very nice mah and Guifengs darl is there too. Then its like, something else caught me over. Netball! Yeahs. Was so damn fascinated by the netballers, actually, by one only lar. So we moved our stuff to another table which offers us a clearer view of them. To speak frankly, I have a feeling Jelly and I wanted to sit next to the practice ground to watch them play. Jelly spotted Lemongrass before I do. Huh-nah. Got more fate with her then me lars. So yeahs, we started to girl-watch. Find her very macho today. Too much testosterone le I think. Ohh my god. Just look at her today pls. She wore her netball shirt and a FBT. Its like, the NT shirt helped to further enhance her ultra beautiful and spectacular streamline body pls. Then its like I noticed her extra muscular thighs pls. Esp with the FBT, it makes her look taller and more appealing to ones eyes pls. Ok, Jelly was so disgusted when I was describing her thighs. She said: Ask you to look at her face, why you look at peoples thighs? Lols. Call me a pervert pls, I only look at certain parts of people. *Crackles devilishly* I love her hair to bits and pieces pls. Short yet punkish and neat? Ok, I will grade her a 9.5/10 for overall appearance. Why not 10? Haiz, cause nobody is perfect mah. Lynnie and I felt that we were so blessed with crushes. Hahas. Firstly, her crush noticed her, and mine too. Its like, we are so so so positive that she was looking at our direction. Ohh yeahs. We caught her looking at us when she was scratching her face or sth. Whey! Dont scratch your face too much. It may leave an ugly graze ok? Then its like, it may destroy your beautiful-cum-shuai looking face. Poor thing. Never scratch your face anymore pls! Ohh yeahs. So she was like defending Regina from the ball or some kinda thing during the demo part. Ohh yeah. Her coach chose Regina and her to be in the demo. Wheee~ Superstar Saw her drinking water from her cooler or sth. Felt like refilling it for her. I was so afraid that she might suffer from heatstroke or sth pls. Jelly! Next time when we go back to school, remind me to buy some 100plus for her. She needs it ok? So, after our work, Jelly and I sang some songs to praise the lord, for giving and providing us with such a beautiful and happy day! Sang: Hark the Herrald Sings, The God whom We Loved, The Servant King, We Have Come to Bless Your Name, My All For You, From Heaven You Came and Come All ye Faithful. Then it was when we are singing the high pitch thingy. She walked past. Then we went off tune pls. So maluated pls. Ohh yeahs. We went to the table tennis area to play the piano. Played Canon in D conbined. Didnt know Jelly is such a good pianist pls. Yeahs, she invited me to her house to play with her keyboard next week, then we are going to play the entire version of Pachebel Canon in D and record it. Whoohoo. I am so looking forward to it pls. When to Jellys house. Guess who I met on the way? Lover! Yeahs. I was so like so not sure that that was her. Then I was asking Jelly if thats Nelf. Then, its like, she dont even know who is Nelf. Whahas. Hugged lover today. So cartoon pls. Its like, I throwed my file to Jelly and went:President!!! and then we embraced. Its so good to see lover again We have fate mah. Heehee. Its like. Whoops. I knocked my chin against her shoulder and she was like OUCH. Whey! Lover! My chin hitted against your shoulder, I should be ouching lor. Hahas. Sorry ok?*Evil grinn* Hahas. Went home after that. I realized that my maid had been scolding my sister a lot recently. Hello? She is just a baby? Is like, how is she suppose to communicate with you? Of cos cry lar? So its either you brush aside your bad attitude or you can just say goodbye to Singapore ok? Whahas. Hmms. Had been meeting people with horrible attitude nowdays lor. Major suayness pls. Ohh yeah. HJ has been like talking and talking about her crush lor. Thens like, last time whenever we spoke on the phone, I was the one that lamented all my crush crush crap to her. And now it is vice versa. Its like I dun want to tell her about my LG . Cause, I have to like repeat the thing again and again, because whenever I force in my crush topic, she will interrupt. Ok. I will learn to give in, and listen to you ok? I promise. I will also have to change my perspective towards you. Its like. Wow, you have finally grown up. You have finally found a guy you like. All I could say is: Go For It! But I hope I can hear this phrase for you to me. But its like. They are all girls. Its impossible. *shakes head* I also want to be like you lor. Get into a clean relationship. I think only Guifeng Darl know what am I feeling now. But its like, she likes Dick Lee now? She is more straight then me lor! Okok. I like Qiyuqu also and Tay Pinghui. Hahas. And Desmond too! Ahahas. I have more. Lame. Aiyahs. Then Hj will ask me, do you think he will ask me(HJ) to be his stead lar blah blah. Haiz. I felt even more miserable pls. Its like even if you get into BGR now, yeah lar. Its VERY wrong. But, people will see you a normal couple. What about me??? Damn. Getting to be so paranoid about all these lesbianism stuff. *Ahems* I am straight still ok. Whahas. Yuppps. This is such a long post. Wheee~
Shuais, know that you are running a fever now. Better take care always
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]