Thursday, November 11, 2004
Boring pls]
Whee~ Had a great time chatting with Darl today. Realised that she is a great person. Yuppps. So glad that we are still going to be classmates next year! Thank You God! Hahas. Was so bored today. Watched TV today like nobodys
business pls. Yuppps. I saw this advertisement. Some Mamy Poko advertisement. Hahas. Realised that Carys looked like the little white little puppet dancing at the side of the package. Laughed like mad. The lill puppet is so cute pls. White white one. Dancing and jumping up and down. Hahas. Ohh yeahs. I realized that the baby models are like so *erms*. Yuppps. My mother had a friend working in the media, yuppps. My sister might be a model!*ego* Whee~ Whahas. Then if she really get to become a model. I MUST make sure that I am her manager or sth. Whahas. Then my name will appear behind her namecard or sth. COOL pls. *Whatever* She is still a baby. Wake up Carian. Stoopith. Ohhh my god!!! I saw Carys eating oranges pls. Hahas. She has no teeth lar. Just sucking the juice. Ok. My mother is now proudly announcing to my maid that Carys ate oranges(sucking) and my mother is eating her leftovers(fibres). Ok.*Gasp for air* Speaking about major disgusting-ness pls. I hate oranges. It is just so sour and messy. The juice will squirt all over my shirt whenever I eat it. Eeee. No offence to orange-lovers pls. Ok. Now my mother is lamenting about my sister to my Daddio now. Whahas. I lurve Daddio. He rawks. Hmm. Wait huh. Hes back. Gotta ask for a few bucks from him now. *Whahas* I am a money-sucker pls. Yuppps. Ohhh yeahs. Not forgetting that I lurve lemons. Yes.
Lemons. Whahas.
I am so bored. In fact, I realized that the process of rot-tation had been processing too fast. Today when I woke up, I couldnt even see my feet. Whahas pls. Ohh yeahs. I think I saw maggots and fungus around my
bed. Whooops. Haven been cleaning up my room for a long long time. Whahas. Its like a pigsty now. So suitable for me. Cos I am like so damn fat now pls. Have to make an appointment with HJ to run about the whole estate tomorrow. Ohh yeahs. Princess Lavender wanted to exercise too. Maybe I should call her up. Whahas. Ohh yeahs. I did 150 jumping jacks just now right after dinner. Whahas. Suffered from serious stitches pls. Whatever. I hope I get admitted to the hospital, and then my diet could be controlled by the nurses there. Or maybe, they might put me on a slimming course or something.. I still have 2.5 kg to go to hit my ideal target of 42. I can do it mans. Whee~ Haiz. I need HJ now. I need someone to exercise with me pls. Yes. I need her for the exercising part only. I can do without with her eating part. Whahas. Hmm. Realised that she had been eating a lot recently. Hmph. Why huhs? Going thru puberty now? Whahas. I thought it should be over or sth. And in fact, You are already so tall le. Pls dun pungseh me by growing so tall. I will feel so outcast pls. haiz. I think I am the shortest among my clique people. Ailing, Wanyi, Sophil and Sokfan is like so tall? Mings too! Even yeeling and Guifeng pls. I am the shortest. I am like their junior or sth. I cannot stand my height pls. So short!
I AM SO SHORT Its like I am hardly 155 pls. I am like 152? HUH!!!!
Damnation pls. Somebody!!! Get me out of this. I am a dwarf pls. Haiz. I cant stand my genes. But my Dadio is quite tall(At least to me lar). I
should inherit some of his genes too! Whahas.
Omg. Watched that 9o clock show. Whahas. Find Kaiwei very shuai. He is so tan pls, and his hair huh. OhhhMy God pls! Infested with spikiness pls. Hey. Its dyed too ok. Then he is like so tall so shuai, so everything. Heh. I think I might put up his picture on my blog. It would surely help to beautify my blog to its maximum. HE IS SO SHUAI!!! Then its like. The clothes he wore is so cool pls. Low-cut tees with jeans. I think it is such a gd combination pls. Whee~ I lurve Qiyuwu!
Hahas. Today is such a boring day. I hate holidays. Whee~
`LGFCP is herrreeee!
Written by; ♥cariann