♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Wednesday, November 24, 2004
blog]

Charis a.k.a Babyface+Hammy and Alynn a.k.a Cushion. Thanks for listening to me yesterday. I couldnt believe that I am actually seeking help from two Sec 1 girls. Lols. I wonder what would I do next. LOLS. Erms, Cushion and I started a joint blog: http://www.welovetheworld.blogspot.com Those who are interested to save the world, you are strongly encouraged to join our society(heehee). Just kindly tag at our tagboard, and your request might be considered. We only accept those who are really keen to save the world pls. Dont anyhow join bcos you anyhow make up your mind last minute. It matters life and death ok. Lols.

Wheee~ I love my new blog song now. Its so funky and rock-ing Brightens up my day. Heehee. This song talks about my feelings too. Accidentally in Love, hahas, but being treated in a lighthearted way. Lols. This feeling is so Whahas. Good? I am free from it. I am free. I am the old Carian again. Wheee~ I am gonna plan a celebration. I am going to be mad, enthu in everything again. Choir people. Esp Sop 1, prepare to have more laughter and nonsense in our session. Wheeee~ Trapped in The BUN-dage of slavery.*Do the cross hand thingy* Lols. Hahas, prepare to have more zaosia and frequent sharp notes sang by me. Lols. I will rock Sop1 with my spasticness again. I mean it ok.

Hammy, Kangeroo, Victoria, Jess, Mei, Princess, Bun, Loretta, Michelle, Clara, Jean, Linda, Alicia, *that senior( I forgot her name! Lols) Please remember to bring more earplugs and ropes to tie me up when I get too active. Cos tartarzine in butter can cause children to be hyperactive, lols. I have eaten the entire tub just now. LOLS.

Its good not to be burdened!
Written by; cariann
[back to top .]