Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Another Unhappy Day.]
I just dont understand? Why do I appear so hyper cum jolly in front of them and her, but in fact deep in my heart, I am so sad, depressed and miserable? Why?
Yesterday, I was reconsidering whether I actually like her anot. But in fact, I have to admit in the past days, I do. Sick Huh? I am such a pervert. Whahas. Saw her that day from afar. Didnt know what to do. Just stole a few glance, and walked away. Only Eliz knew. Ok, now everyone knows le. Maybe it is better if we are just friends, dont expect too much nowadays. So yeahs. Had serious problem given to me by my
hamster. WhEY. Whats the problem with your friend? Its like, we are clean or sth? Cant she just believe that we are only sharing the senior-and-junior- relationship? Whooops. Forgot. You are my babyface and Hammy too! Whee~ Yuppps. Thanks for your sweets hor. Whahas. Babyface, I think you better be more careful when you talk to me next time. Yuppps. I dont want to invite unnesessary trouble and such. I am stressed enough thank you. Smsed shuais. haiz. She told me she cannot help me or sth. Its like she dunno how to or sth. Whatever pls. Speechless. Was so sad. Shuais is supposed to be my bestfriend ok! So claimed to sleep at 830, but I was actually crying under my blanket. Whahas. Woke up today at 12. Cannot see anything at all. Everything is so blur. My eyes are so puffy too. Duh. Never wear specs how to see? Whee~ Luckily dun have to go to school today.
I think Huijuan is right. I shouldnt muddle into such matters. Because I am the one going to lose out in the end. If I am distracted and do badly in my studies, nobody is going to pity me.
Nobody pls. Just realise that the world is infested with
selfish people pls. Used to think that Huijuan is just trying to be naggy by asking me to heck those matters. And asking me to be straight. But hey, I realised yesterday, that all these are for my own good pls. Nobody understands me any better then my bestfriend. Haha.
HJ. Sorry if I was mean to you whenever you try to brainwash me or sth. But its like, you are in a mixed school. you will never understand us girls from girls school. We tend to be more emotional and blind in that sense. We are easily confused by someones sexuality when that girl is a bung or tomboyish or sth. For my case as you could see, I am a good example. Yeahs. So your wish might come thru. My mother might transfer me into a mixed school next year. Yuppps. Thanks!
So yes. Will be so damn bored on Wed, Thursday and Friday. No school or anything.
Rottation
pls. Whahas.
Supranee Rawks.
Written by; ♥cariann