Monday, October 18, 2004
lols]
GOD BLESS ME
Receiving my results tomorrow. Was rather speechless at this point in time, but I still want to give a lill piece of my mind.
Hate today. Didnt do well for the singing thing. The microphone is so damn freakishly wrong.
Stoopith! So maluated. I have to sing the intro part of the song. It is ok I guess, when Hweelin and I was practicing at home. Everything was good and I have to admit without exaggeration. It was good. Haiz. But what happen today? I dun sound like myself at all pls. Doublated Maluation pls. Those people out there who are my friends. Please do not talk about this stoopith matter anymore, dun give me funny looks and gossips like:
Hey look. Heres the zaosia girl.
I would be so damn grateful to you pls. Wth. Mengmeng a.k.a stead sang very well I could say, shes very daring too. Sang a solo piece please. Haiz. Some people really have such nice voices, what to do. Ziqing A.K.A angzi or Carians crush sang well too pls. Whahas. Made a mistake, her whole group sang well pls. Whahas. Yuxi and xilun were superb please. Haiz. Chinese yaozi so clear pls. I will never be able to attain that pls. Whahas.
Yups. To those who really spoke to me and console me, Thanks A MILL babeeees.
Weiwei(Daughter+laughing budd), Shelly(shellshell daughter+dears), Mings(Gor+Budd), Rachel Chu(Budd), Clarice Luo(Jena), Kerriann(HMT fren), Melissa(Best Choir Budd), Huiming+Meranda+Cheryl M. Whahas. Thanks for your support and help. You guys are much much better then some people in a particular class of my. Boo. Yucks please. Ok. Sorry of I didnt mention some other people. Oh yeahs. Not forgetting Celine and her budd Lyn Song. Hahas. Thanks hor. Whahas. Haiyahs. Just use this as an experience lors. At least I get to know hweelin better these few days. This is how frenship blossoms? Hahas. Ok. Just found out that she is a nice person cann. Hmm. Lovables. Was like holding her hand when we got up the stage and when singing. Haiyahs. Please? There are some people making funny sounds when we held hands? Please? It is so like NORMAL? Who dun hold their friends hand? Who dun. Sock me if you disagree.
Aiyah. Just got hitten on my head. 27 braincells dead pls. Whahas. Hmm. The sec 1 very funny today. Especially all the xiangshens pls. I miss the gd old daes when shermaine and I did the xiangshen stuff. Really missed it badly. Shermaine can be a very gd fren and partner too you know? Whahas. Serious. Haiz. Hope we have the chance to perform next year during Chinese new year pls. But I doubt. Nobody likes Chinese in our school like that pls. Why huh? It rawks to a lill extent. Whahas. Ok. So thats it. Will miss today no matter what. Cos its like I when to this particular class you see? Then Mings took picture of someone you see? Then I was there waiting you see? Then there is this particular member from the lemon family, yeahs. You see? Never minds. You dun have to know. Whahas. Shes mine. Forever my cutie Lemongrass. Whahas. Take care LG. Whoohoos.
Whee~ Ashley told me that *LG*has already noticed me cann. Hahas. Was so surprised when I heard this. Whahas. Finally, her brain has continued to function properly? Its like duh. We met for almost everyday during the musical practice? And she finally noticed me? That calls for a major and grand celebration. Whoohoo. Finally~ Whahas. *winks* Lynnette, are you jealous? Hahas. Whoohoos. Thanks Deborah Dears for your encouragements.
Whoohoo. Hahas. I lurve you. Nono, I like you only. Hahas.
Written by; ♥cariann