♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Wednesday, September 08, 2004
*Shrugs*]

Great!Had been slacking all day long since the holidays had started.

I think its kinda cool to have a person nagging at me all day long. Great mans. Life seemed to suck as it continues, seemed to be draggy. Yes. But, I just realised that there are still many things I had yet to fufill. Yes. I have yet to find someone whom I have lurved dearly. But, wth. I am still young. Ever since lemongrass is out of my world, my life had beginning to feel rather empty and bare. It seemed that nothing was able to make me feel contented. Nothing at all. Lemongrass was the one and only person that allowed me to do *this, *this thing that I have never thought of doing ever in my life. When I first saw * gushing out, I wondered, Is it worth it? I mean, she doesnt even know me. Why am I doing this. i was stunned with my own behaviour. This isnt the Carian I used to be. What happen this year? Just What had happened? Ok. Now that I realised I dun even feel anything for LG, I wonder: Have I been foolish to do this for her? Is it even worth the effort? Nah. Had been feeling real suicidal nowadays. Great! First was JL, now LG, whats next? Haiz. Just felt very neutral about such matters le lah. Nothing is going to make me feel so emotional next time. Nothing! I hope.

Yes. Felt like a piggerdee nowadays. Been eating and eating non-stop. I think I am going to have menopause soon. Haha. Btw, is gorging yourself part of the symptoms of menopausing? Huh? Yes. Was at HJs house today. Ate dinner there too. Ate like a piggerdee, As Usual Drank like 2 servings of soup. Ate the piggerdee leg. Yummm. Great mans. I lurve her mums cooking. I wonder when would my dumb maid attain such a standard? Never mans. Never This day will only arrive if the sky turns green, lions learn to woof, and Carian likes JL ever again. OK, the last option might happen again...*wahpiangs* Whatever lor. *Winks* Hint hint. Yes. Then drank miso soup after dinner, and ate potato chips. Yes. I am such a pig. Wanted to pig out at Sakaes but yes. Its kinda late. I am still feeling hungry now. Even at this instant cann. I am such a piggerdee. Yes. Great! Pigs are cute. Haha. Yes.

Pigs are cute!!! Slap me if im wrong. Yes.

Below is a conversional slapping session.

Persona 1:*Slaps Hard* Hand swinging at a 106 degree arc.

Persona 2:*Arggggh!* Mouth crooked at a perculiar angle.

Persona 2:*Pukes blood in the air. Blood molecules tinted the beautiful azure sky.

Persona 1: *Punches Persona 2 at the tummy* Fist clenched tight. And I mean VERY TIGHT

Persona 2: *Closed eyes while receiving treatment* Blood continues to ooze out*

Persona 1: *Kicked Persona 1* Done a 180 degrees scissors kick at his neck.

Persona 2: *A loud crack was heard* Screams for help.

Persona 2: *Mummy!!! Where are you????*

Persona 1: *To prevent further abrasions as well as sprains, please rub xxx">XXXXX brand balm.*

Narrator: xxx">XXXX Brand Balm is another one of Carian Siyuen Thams production. Yes.

Use it with care! *Ding* *Flashes wide radiant smile*,

Wahlao. So crap. Haha. Thats me!*Flashes wide radiant fresh looking smile*

Gee, where did I get that idea from. Sounds rather familiar. Haha. Yes. The colgate advertisement. Yes. Haha. So, cant seemed to be serious nowadays. Muahaha. Time for my dosage from IMH. Yes. haha. Yes. Missed my budds so much. haiz. Laopo Waiyin. Sorry lahs. Really cannot go for some catching up with you. Really cant. Its ok. We can do it when
the lights are out. Yes. We can have endless suspense. I am speaking about Fun and interesting Suspense. haha. *Drumrolls babe*

Yes. Lame sia. Have to go. Yes. Remember to catch the next season of Persona 1 and 2. Dun miss it in the time being. Please dun. Haha.
Rawk On Budds!

Written by; cariann
[back to top .]