♥♥♥
You are mine.
.
Saturday, September 11, 2004
Meanie People]

Just Cant Stand Some People In Choir.

They just have to be rude, and one of them have to be her. How Great!

Basically, I just cant stand the both of them. I just cant.Great! If only they can be extracted from choir. Wow, I will be so so SO happy.

Just had this stupid haircut that is so short cann. Haiz. Dont really want this to happen. But it just gotto strike me. It just gotto strike me.

Just had a crush on this really cute guy. Actually, he is not really that cute lars, but compare to the rest of them. He is better looking. Yes. Speaking of irony. Haiz. I am such a hypocritic. Slap me if I am wrong. I bet I will receive none. Haha. Wth.Ok. Back to the point. I just have to have this bungish hair cut. I just got to have it. I just GOT to. Now, how am I suppose to crush him? Haiz. I have like no rights to. I bet he like girls that are ultra feminine, long hair, pretty, long legs or whatever crap. Yes. Cool! I dun seem to have any of the qualities. Wow! Thats so great cann. Interesting is the only word to describe this situation. Damnation. Ok. Yes. Shall not have such low self esteem. Hahas.

Had choir today.

Great mann. Lurve my budds alot. Talk and talk non-stop. Haha. The Jusof guy is just so funny. Just really funny. You got to be there to inhale the funnyness you see. You have to. Yes. Audrey and I spent haof the time giggling non-stop at his dididi nonsense. He thinks he is funny. But he is not. Seriously, he is Not! It is because we are there to laugh. I doubt anyone bothers to care about him. *Snorts (Slap me of I am wrong) Learnt 3 songs for Founders day. I have to admit it is rather nice. Yes. It is soothing and pleasant to the ears. Yes.

Now for the joke dudes.

Guess What?

Founders Day is on 14 October

*Drumrolls*
The choir have to stay back for choir rehearsal on 13 October right after our last paper.

Thats So Interesting!

Everyone is off to play, take Neos, Eat like a Piggerdee and such, and the choir has to stay in school. Speaking about Greatnessity people. *wahpiangs* Idiotic Noobhead. Hate her. Stooopid. She lack the skill of good organisation and a hearable English. Hello? Her english like suck to the drains?

Instead of Founders Day, she will say Founder Days.

Instead of understood, she will say understooded. Hello? Is there such a word?

*Knock Some Sense Into Her Puny Brain Please*

Haiyah. Actually she is okay lars. Also dun now why am I making such a big fuss. Please lor, have you guys ever seen a woman in their 50s wearing green clothings? As in pastel green? OMG. She is in Lee House somemore. Whatever. BUD Lemongrass is in it too! Btw, I hope she becomes the House Captain next year. *prays hard* then I tyco tyco, ask my friend to vote for me to become Vice-Captain. Like that, we can have the chance to work together. Then, yes, imagine what will happen.

*Fireworks?* Crap. I am suppose to forget about her. Haha. She is just so crushable. Crushable. Saying it in a way Melissa Lim(2C2) always say. Yes. So squeezable and squashable. Mudpie. Haha.

Having exams on Tuesday. Yes, Babe, Yes.

Hopes to do well. Want to follow her beautiful and delicate and smarty-ate footsteps. Yes. I aspire to be like her. Yes. She is smart. So Smart.
Roxification.





Written by; cariann
[back to top .]