Saturday, September 25, 2004
Lame]
Great! Today was just such a
Great and beautiful day. Speaking of serious
irony people. *Wahpiangs* We just have to have 2 language paper in a day. We just have to have it. Stupith.
To our Dear Teachers:
Cant you guys practice more organization and establish quality logical thinkings? Please, primary school teachers are able to do so, why cant you people too? So what if we are secondary school students? Does it mean that we are able to take more stress. Paiseh. I cannot. Kick me out of 2A3 if you are not happy. I rather go to a class that sets a lower standard please. No offence please. I find my class a place where hypocrisy thrives. Everyone appears to be ambitious and attention seeking. Hello, I mean it is so obvious? As time goes on, backstabbing arise and some other nonsense. Haiz. So Rubbish. Everyone gets hurt at the end of the day, except those happy-go-luckies? Rox.
Nonsense lar today. Dunno how to do trio-ratio during tution. So rubbish. When I manage to do the first sum without the help of alien-baddy, I stood up and was like:
Teacher!!! BE proud of me, I am on the right track. As usual, I had my usual hand signal. The side pointing thing. I am like just so lame. Rawks. Alien-baddy looks like a real alien today. He wore a green shirt and I was like: I knew that you are a great supporter of the Lee House! Wanpiangs, how lame can I get mans. Go away lar, always walking behind my chair, want to steal money is it. Get a life lars. Then cutecute didnt notice me today, but his fren did. Like so many times? Dun be envy please. That idiot was bound to humiliate me. Stupith. Brought like 1 litre of lemon tea into tution class. Was like so lame with Lynnette? Talked about lemongrass and her dear. Haha. So crappy. We simply hate Alien eyes. She is like so BHB. Think that Lynnette they all crush her. Please lor, who will. Not me or anyone. Our taste is like of aristocracy level? Muahas. Really had no energy to blog. My baby sister is having a mild fever. I just hope that she can recover soon. Haiz. My sister is like just so cute cann? I think I crush her. Oh no. targeting my own sister. Absurbility. Haha.
Wahpiangs, so pissed off by that act cool guy. You think we like you is it? He thought that Lynnette and I were like stalking him? Please. Get a life. You think you are the only one that needs to go to the bus-stop? Please. It is just coincidence, thank you. And besides, arghh. In conclusion, you have nothing to do with us and we have nothing to do with you. Get it straight toad. Whaha. I am so mean. Okay, basically, life is semi-meaningful for me, haha, I have the chance to crap about them and such. Gossiping can be fun, though it is often hurtful. Yeaps.
I am a Butt-Wacker.
*I have totally forgotten about you. I just hope that this feeling will remain on, as with you in my heart would only add on to my anxiety and stress level. Though I might think and lament about you sometimes, it is probably just a way to hint to them that, well, you will still remain in my heart unless,unless,it really got shattered in a debris one day.*
Longer than there have been fishes in the ocean
Higher than any birds ever flew
Longer than there have been stars in the heavens
I have been in love with you
Stronger than any mountain cathedral
Truer than any tree ever grew
Deeper than any forest primeval
I am in love with you
Written by; ♥cariann